What Kind Of Defense for Casey in a trial?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh I missed this info...Baez got upset with her? for using the phone?

The next day after she made 2 911 calls, he was visibly angry with her in many people's opinion. She strutted behind him with head down as he stormed out to his car and whipped the passenger door open and then stormed to his side of the car. The next day after that incident, Casey decided according to reports to not visit him. In the afternoon he came racing in and went in the house for a bit. The rest is mere speculation, but makes sense to me. She resumed her all day visits with him after that.

The next day after she made 2 911 calls, he was visibly angry with her in many people's opinion. She strutted behind him with head down as he stormed out to his car and whipped the passenger door open and then stormed to his side of the car. The next day after that incident, Casey decided according to reports to not visit him. In the afternoon he came racing in and went in the house for a bit. The rest is mere speculation, but makes sense to me. She resumed her all day visits with him after that.

Got it...thank you:)

I'm having a hard time understanding why the police haven't questioned CA again, as time has gone on , even witnesses might recall odd titbits that might not seem important at the time.....

Does that mean CA is no longer co-operating?

What does that mean under FL. Law?

I'm having a hard time understanding why the police haven't questioned CA again, as time has gone on , even witnesses might recall odd titbits that might not seem important at the time.....

Does that mean CA is no longer co-operating?

What does that mean under FL. Law?

On the advice of her attorney, Casey hasn't spoken with LE since the interview at Universal.

Can the police not question casey again unless they charge a new crime then?

I wondered, but since the title of the thread said "suspect" I went with Casey.

Well, she said since "she's no longer cooperating", and since we know Casey has NEVER cooperated, I would go with Cindy.

You said "CA" in your original post....do you mean Casey or Cindy (commonly referred to on here as CA)?

Yes I think they meant Casey since it says suspect. I would wonder why they have not questioned her again as well. Im sure she wont talk and will have Baez there keeping her totally silent but you would think they would atleast attempt to get answers. Unless its normal process that they only question once and whatever else is saved for trial.

Well, she said since "she's no longer cooperating", and since we know Casey has NEVER cooperated, I would go with Cindy.

You mean you don't consider Casey taking LE on a sight seeing tour to various apartment buildings and to Universal to be cooperating :rolleyes:

I just wondered if the suspect could be questioned again.

Perhaps they might have eventually cried under pressure,

Just maybe!

She's already invoked her rights. They cannot question her without her atty present and he basically told her not to talk to ANYONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member