What small foreign faction?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agatha, Hat will never believe in the molestation and let's face it, anyone who could compare John and Patsy Ramsey to Ozzie and Harriet Nelson wouldn't be able to anyway.

I'm forced to agree, Beck. If nothing else, it only shows how effective the Rs' propaganda assault has been. (It should also be pointed out that the comparison may be more pointed than he thinks!)

Now, I am not only going on the ME findings of "Possible" prior molestation", but far more abuse then I ever really see mentioned here. There, as we all know, are many types and forms of abuse. I feel there was an intense emotional/psychological abuse taking place and thats just a start.

PR, shows classic signs of sexual abuse. He need for control, because she wasn't in control of her own body as a child. The biggest house in her neighborhood, she wasn't the smallest anymore. She married an older man. PR, had the ability to distance herself from, pain, grief and remorse, learned while laying there pretending to be somewhere else, someon else, and she was doing something else. I could go on but you get the idea, I see this abuse in PR and I haven't even touched on the abuse doled out by Nedra, and that was psychological. Combine the two and its really quite disturbing, PR was fractured in two, basically two people. Like her house what you see up front is one thing. Whats underneath is another.

Agatha, would you mind moving this over to another thread? I've been waiting for a chance to talk about this to someone who knows a few things about it.

JR, is an abuser. In case you didn't know this HOTYH, most of your serial killers and truly disturbed individuals are quiet thinkers. Loners "hence" the flying, how much more alone can it get? They are usually highly intelligent and quite often successful. Most of your truly sick characters, live right next door and go undetected for years if they are ever caught, for exactly the reason that they are so normal. JR, was mind boinking his wife. I'll refer to Betty Broderick (read about her case, google it with mental abuse added too her name) Her husband like JR played his wife. She was the loaded gun, he was the trigger and when he pulled, it backfired (Oh, my word, BR did not kill JBR... Oh, my Gosh.... Damn).

Phew!

I certainly will try to help SD, but I am afriad that Hold is going to stick to one or more of his ridiculous theories. I can't keep up with all of them anymore. I have my doubts that his mind can be open. It's so full of different theories, that it has to remain shut, or they will all fall out.

LOL! In all seriousness, Ames, we won't know until we try. (And if you can't open their minds, open their heads!) See you over at the "weapon of a JIDI knight" thread!

Dave how do I move my post? And where would you like me to move it? And it will be done....

I have never in my entire life heard anyone make a threat to behead a 6 year old child. Have you?

Never.

That should be a clue to fanatical RDI that there's something amiss. There is something grossly disturbed about this person. RDI has tried and failed to associate PR or JR with anything like THAT.

Your argument might have some merit, except that it's very likely that the person who wrote that was not threatening to behead a 6-y/o in the true sense. Rather, it was just abstract ramblings. To paraphrase Tadpole12, it was all in the writer's head. And to that extent, it ties in with what Plenum was asking about.

Its truly bizarre, yet RDI just wants to quote filicide statistics which can't possibly apply here because the circumstances are too unusual.

Can't possibly apply here? Wanna bet??

Dave how do I move my post? And where would you like me to move it? And it will be done....

Just leave it to me, Agatha!

Here we go:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5173744&postcount=159"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - JBR, PR and UMI[/ame]

I have never in my entire life heard anyone make a threat to behead a 6 year old child. Have you?

Never.

That should be a clue to fanatical RDI that there's something amiss. There is something grossly disturbed about this person. RDI has tried and failed to associate PR or JR with anything like THAT.

Its truly bizarre, yet RDI just wants to quote filicide statistics which can't possibly apply here because the circumstances are too unusual.

Kinda "funny"....that JB was NOT beheaded though, just threatened to be....if they called or talked to anybody. (And that didn't even deter them from doing that!!!) It is one thing to write something like that.....and a very different thing to actually do it. The SFF did not make good on their threat. She was found with her head intact. Gee....imagine that. A true SFF would have made good on their threats, I can assure you.

Kinda "funny"....that JB was NOT beheaded though, just threatened to be....if they called or talked to anybody. (And that didn't even deter them from doing that!!!) It is one thing to write something like that.....and a very different thing to actually do it. The SFF did not make good on their threat. She was found with her head intact. Gee....imagine that. A true SFF would have made good on their threats, I can assure you.

Fourteen years later, with no true handwriting match, no trial, no working suspects, and discovery of additional DNA that matches the original inside crotch DNA, there's absolutely nothing RDI is ever going to assure me of except lack of justice and wasted time. And more wasted taxpayer money.

The small foreign faction is actually heard in gamers language. It is in an old Sega or Nintendo game and I can't remember which one. Something like Rambo or Airborne Rangers. It is in the intro like.... You and a small foreign faction have to go on some mission or quest. You start the game with some computer generated extra characters who "help" you out but die quickly.

The SBTC at the end of the note is also a Warcraft game reference.

Guess who helped develop Blizzard Entertainment who makes these on-line games and a lot of others?

Jesse McReynolds.

Does anyone actually have any proof that jesse Mcrenolds is the same as the person working for blizzard?

A I have played many blizzard games and have never seen the use of the letters SBTC in them, do you have any link of what the reference is please?

HOTYH,

It might interest you to know, that only 1-4% of child molesters is Asian. Before you bring up, that it was a kidnapping, let me remind you, he stopped to molest her and brutally murder her.

I'm going to ask you to show me proof, of violent sexual crimes that involved a/an Asain man........

You should also know... Of all admitted sex offenders, 79% were Caucasian. The next are Hispanic and they make up 11%....

It is an online group in warcraft. Like clans in Diablo, I have played a few Blizzard games too. I don't know if it is the same guy. I gotmy info here, it is in previous threads here and I looked up Bill's obit on line and it lists a Jesse McReynolds living in same town (back east) as being a relative. Same town is where a Jesse McReynolds who has the connection to Blizzard lives too. That was as much info as I could get from the info on the threads.

Slug:

Google Jesse's name. Your going to find that there are more people then there are names and that there are at least 37 listing for that name. To answer your question, no, no one knows if thats the same Jesse, or just coincidence.

Google SBTC, your going to find at least ten things it can be attributed too, I know, I have tried and failed. I've finally decided that it really doesn't mean much. Like the SFF, it doesn't exist outside of the RN writer's mind.

Fourteen years later, with no true handwriting match, no trial, no working suspects, and discovery of additional DNA that matches the original inside crotch DNA, there's absolutely nothing RDI is ever going to assure me of except lack of justice and wasted time. And more wasted taxpayer money.

That is fine...you are entitled to your opinion. But, all I ask is...that you use a little bit of common sense, where that SFF is concerned.

That is fine...you are entitled to your opinion. But, all I ask is...that you use a little bit of common sense, where that SFF is concerned.

Is that the common sense where we give all options a pass unless they are Patsy Ramsey? Because you can have that 'common' sense. Its all yours.

Its not all Ames' HOTYH, the board if full of people that share that common sense.

Whilst they ponder RDI for more years wasting even more taxpayer money, I'm going to check out December 25-26, 1996 as an anniversary...cause I always wondered: why the night of December 25th? Isn't that a bit odd for a domestic dispute? Aren't people usually wiped out?

Oh look, its the fifth anniversary of the Soviet Union collapse. Whaddaya know about that? Gorbachev signed his resignation Dec 25, 1991 and the Soviet Union was dissolved the next day.

I know I know its unrelated, but didn't the ransom note author make some anti-capitalist remarks? Oh thats right, fat cats are southern and have nothing to do with capitalism. I forgot RDI figured that out already.:D

While I think the RN is bogus it does reveal something about the writer.
IMO the letter writer is familiar with world news and events.

HOYYT,

Excuse me! Are you saying IDI's theory is working so well, that it isn't wasting tax payers dollars. Sometimes you make me want to jam a red hot poker into my own eye, just for the relief it would bring for my frustration with you. Everything you accuse RDI of can be turned right back on IDI.

For your information, I would rather my tax dollars be wasted on finding the murderer of a child, then on bailing out the banks and people that bought a lifestyle that they could not afford. So speak for your own tax's, the rest of us did not elect you treasurer over ours.

HOYYT,

Excuse me! Are you saying IDI's theory is working so well, that it isn't wasting tax payers dollars.

Oh yes. Heck it even has the damn DA writing exhoneration letters. IDI is working better than RDI. Dont take my word for it read the news. Oh thats right RDI doesn't go by the news. Thats understandable nowadays!

One dime spent on RDI is one dime wasted.

Historically there's a huge expense differential between IDI and RDI, and its never been justified. The case should belong to the FBI because local LE has gone nowhere. There are no local leads, and the CODIS DNA isn't matching. There's hints of foreign throughout the crime that are being ignored at the expense of justice for this child.

Now its time to explore some new facts instead of all those failed RDI fictional plots.

For example, the ransom note handwriting has peculiar sqaured-off character formations like the 'b' in 'bank'. Thats not fiction, its a fact. Time to explore those. See what I mean?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie
Back