What was the smirk between CA & ICA at the hearing?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I find interesting about the Anthony's is what terrible liars they all are: When Cindy lies on the stand this past hearing, she says she put them (dryer sheets or whateer they are called) all over the trunk. I don't believe they were found all over - I think it was one or two. So she embellishes even more than is necessary. They are just awful liars.

When George is on the stand, he says Yuri called him and said "you're NEVER gonna see her again". It is an obvious lie. George went and thanked them six days later and did it on the sly so Cindy would not know and said he was trying to control Cindy but could not.

When he is confronted by LDB, he says it could have been "might" not be coming back, but it was a while ago.

These people do not realize that they do more damage when they lie to this degree - a jury will see it - and people hate to be lied to - it insults them.

They are fairly juvenile and simplistic in their lies. Personally, I think none of them has the mental capacity to be consistent enough in their lies to make it work on this scale. However, none of them are lacking in pride and self-righteousness. As such, they think they are pulling the wool over everyones eyes.

It wasn't heartfelt, that's for sure...her head is down by the time she gets the "too" out...

Baez might have prepared her better than that...anyone who's followed this case knows about the 'mistruths', 'half truths' and 'misrepresenting' CA has done from day 32 (I hope the jurors will see it as well)...as BC stated before, they were done with telling tales or so it was thought....but seeing how CA has the ability to swing her statements, I am so thankful for the 911 calls were recorded and logged into evidence...that last one tells the truth as excited utterances are just straight from the heart with no forethoughts. Once CA has time to think, it's true how ugly she can be and get...the voicemails left for TM and YMelich are who CA is, when she is pushed up against the wall and you speak ill of her family...it will come back and haunt her and bite her in the rear...hoping those are also played for the jury...they will get the whole picture and it will be an ugly one...

I also hope the jury gets to hear how they sold Caylee's photos/videos and how much was made...then the jailhouse visit when ICA learns of Caylee' reward and her statement...Wow, that's half my bond...will hit them like a ton of bricks...We all knew CA is in coverup, protect mode but is she really willing to be jailed for perjury...I wonder if Baez informed her of that possibility...CA, her attorney and Baez sat down to go over this testimony..would CA's attorney allowed this, not that he could have stopped her from doing what she wants...it's all part of the game plan...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I hope that the State presses that when Casey had gotten all that money off of Caylee's pictures that Caylee was still "missing." That Casey herself had not even been charged with murder. I hope they press that Casey did not spend a penny of that $250,000.00 to find her "missing" baby, but instead paid for a defense to defend her against charges of lying to Law Enforcement and Child Neglect.

IMO, this proves that Casey knew Caylee was not missing and that she needed to spend that money on herself for a defense. I personally would want my money back, but hey, Casey seems satisfied with her defense!

The moment I find most interesting in this clip is at 2:10 to 2:15 when Cindy states that she "removed Casey's workbag" from the trunk (paraphrasing) and the look that Dorothy Simms gave ICA at that moment spoke volumes to me. Even her own atty knows they are lying,ICA "worked" no where,why is Cindy perpetrating this "LIE". IMHO This is another of the reasons I do not like CA and why I have no sympathy for her. :waitasec:

"one of her work purses"

I didn't even catch that, funny, "work purses"...and Casey doesn't even flinch. Sims is looking at her, and she has no reaction.

I have a can of it. It's skinny..........

Edit- sorry, that sounded kinda snotty on my part. They are smaller than the big bottles and have special scents

I don't know about products in the States, but in Canada we have two kinds of Febreeze - one is an air freshener and is in a skinny can, and one is in a plastic squirt bottle and it is meant to be spritzed or sprayed directly onto fabric.

I wasn't sure by Cindy's description which one she was referring to or maybe I was wondering why she was using "air" freshener instead of the fabric one....

Oh and I see I owe Strawberry another coke.....

I think during the Cindy, Lippman, Baez meeting, the one with no George, Cindy made her own ultimatum. I think when Mr Baez was outlining what he needed her to say/lie about, Cindy said she'd only play nice if he made Casey stop giving her the cold shoulder. I think Cindy and Casey are all about giving each other ultimatums and even Caylee's death hasn't changed that. I can hear Cindy saying something like this "You know Jose, I see no reason to put myself out there if Casey won't even reach out to me. You tell little miss snippy pants that if she wants me to do something for her she better drop her little act and remember who's really on her side before she has no one to speak up for her."

:rocker:

I totally agree !

When I found out about the meeting between Cindy, her attorney and JB -- with NO George, I knew it had to be about Casey ... now, their "little soiree" makes sense.

For a couple of years now, Casey has NOT acknowledged Cindy in the courtroom ... then a small acknowledgement between mommie dearest sr and mommie dearest jr ...

My opinion ... I think they are "gearing" Casey up for trial by trying to make her look NOT so "cold". But they've got their hands full because that is going to be hard to do.

It looked to me that JB promted ICA to look at CA and acknowledge her as she left the stand. He leans in and tells ICA something just before she mouthes something to CA. So maybe it was some kind of 'payment' for CA's testimony that day.

They are laying the ground work for something. The CA/JB meeting---George doing anything to save his daughter--then George not showing up in the court room after that. Maybe JB has finally figured out what the ah-ha moment will be at trial.

Fersur George is the target and i think he knows it.

When did CA/Jb have a meeting?? I don't get any one of the A's. Cindy should be arrested and prosecuted as soon as the verdict is read. Nothing would make me happier.

But why would ICA suddenly not only acknowledge her mom, but thank her?? Good question.

The meeting was in JB's office with CA and her lawyer--Last week

The smirk was as it has always been, a united front (us vs. them) and waving the middle finger at the legal system/LE.

The moment I find most interesting in this clip is at 2:10 to 2:15 when Cindy states that she "removed Casey's workbag" from the trunk (paraphrasing) and the look that Dorothy Simms gave ICA at that moment spoke volumes to me. Even her own atty knows they are lying,ICA "worked" no where,why is Cindy perpetrating this "LIE". IMHO This is another of the reasons I do not like CA and why I have no sympathy for her. :waitasec:

I can't figure out why that workbag statement stood out like there was another reason CA threw that in. Was it a slight dig at Casey? Mentioning it as a workbag seems a bad idea because it reminds us Casey had no real job.

The fabric freshener comes in a bottle. The can is for air freshening. Febreeze Air Effects I think it's called.

And it does not have the staying power that the regular Febreeze has. It seems to evaporate pretty quickly. Regular Febreeze you can smell much longer on the furniture. jmo

And it does not have the staying power that the regular Febreeze has. It seems to evaporate pretty quickly. Regular Febreeze you can smell much longer on the furniture. jmo

Now I ask you, someone picks up a car that has the smell of death in it that for two years the smell lingers in the rug of the car, per forensics and Cindy says she sprayed Fabreeze on it. How about ripping the rug out of the trunk Cindy. How is possible that she thought this would get rid of the odor.

But then again, how is it possible that she went to her brothers wedding with her 7 month pregnant daughter and said she just had women problems.

Rick, said well she better get to the doctor soon because she is pretty near the end from the looks of that tumor.

I think knowing that TL had dryer sheets in his car as well it is more likely that KC placed the sheets in both cars to begin with.That is probably lazy's KC solution to freshen up a car.So I don't think CA lied about that in the depo I think she lied about it now.
Maybe they're trying to go with the old "someone at the towyard could have stashed a dead body in the trunk,it was not Caylee" so Casey wouldn't have had a reason to put the dryer sheets there since it did not smell when she was driving the car.
That can't work though because it's proven by Casey's squirrel statements that the smell was already in the car.

I think KC put the dryer sheets in the trunk to cover up the unimaginable stench in the trunk. Just mo.

I can't figure out why that workbag statement stood out like there was another reason CA threw that in. Was it a slight dig at Casey? Mentioning it as a workbag seems a bad idea because it reminds us Casey had no real job.

I think she called it a 'work bag' because she is so caught up in all of her lies. Once you start lying to cover for people it is really hard to keep things straight.

The comment reminded me of Billie Dunn saying to Nancy Grace that her bf arrived home 'from work' on the day Hailey went missing, when IIRC she knew he had quit his job that day, yet she lied for him anyway.

They are laying the ground work for something. The CA/JB meeting---George doing anything to save his daughter--then George not showing up in the court room after that. Maybe JB has finally figured out what the ah-ha moment will be at trial.

Fersur George is the target and i think he knows it.

I don't think so. They were just saying that LE knew how much this affected George and he was ripe to make an "agent of the state". If he had this other idea in mind of not having George show up, he would never ask him that in Court.

They are fairly juvenile and simplistic in their lies. Personally, I think none of them has the mental capacity to be consistent enough in their lies to make it work on this scale. However, none of them are lacking in pride and self-righteousness. As such, they think they are pulling the wool over everyones eyes.

Well we know KC is a sociopath. George is a follower of Cindy and Cindy is basically taking care of herself. She has to protect herself - who can admit that they let a sociopath take a 2 year old. Pretty bad!

BBM-

Hi- I hate to bring up Peterson, again, but his attorney, Geragos was EXACTLY the same way. It's a fake out.......sort of like giving off a "I have more up my sleeve" kinda look. It doesn't work mind you, but I think it's a common tactic. Geragos also made "jokes" like Baez does. So inappropriate but it's to give the impression that they got this all under control.
Another one who did this was David Westerfield's attorney. Maybe it's part of the training.
And you're right. Very off putting and has the complete opposite effect as to what the DT is after.

Exactly.

Yup, just watched it. I mean Simms looks up at KC who does not flinch and stares ahead because she is just sooooooooooooooo use to lying that it is no problem. But Simms is just not that use to it and looks at KC - doesn't really change her expression or lift her eyebrows - but she looks at KC. Liar liar KC

My best friend's Mom Patsy always said..."if you're gonna be a B word...be an intelligent one and be good at it"...they aren't even close!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob
Back