What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way they can tell a phoney story is to put ICA on the stand. Heck, I can't even see them claiming abuse w/o a psychiatrist who examined her and she told them that. It doesn't mean it is true. They can't go there in the Guilt Phase of the trial at all. ..hmm, so maybe the State will put on their case and JB will attack, and attack and object till the cows come home.

Maybe...the only defense witness JB will put on is ICA...wouldn't that be a hoot? She gets convicted and then they do their magic...or so they think.

Mark Geragos had tons of witnesses to speak well of SP in the Penalty Phase. It didn't do any good. The aggravating factors outweighed the mitigating and the same will happen with ICA or it should if the jurors get through that d#$n 'reasonable doubt' hurdle.

BBM
That is going to be a big hurdle for the defense if they are going to try the accident scenario. As my 23 yr old son said, " WHY would she sit in jail for 3 years and allow herself to go on trial for Capital Murder if it was just an accident?"

Even more so if the family already knew about it. If she was afraid to tell her family it makes a little sense that she might try and hide it. But if they knew all along, why would she cover for them all this time and put her own life on the line?

Also, if there was a 'family accident' then why would they want Casey to handle it? Wouldn't a former detective be better able to dispose of a body?

The ONLY way George disposed of that body was if he were trying to frame Casey for the murder. And I don't believe that for a second, and neither will a jury. imoo

Maybe they didn't want ICA to take Caylee...but she did anyway. I have to admit that thought has entered my mind before. Were C & G looking for an alive Caylee or were they looking for the deceased Caylee? Did Cindy try to strangle Casey because something terrible happened to Caylee?

It's late and my mind is on overdrive. The likely scenario is ICA put duct tape over Caylee when she was on the phone with TL to shut her up. She may have forgot about the tape and Caylee suffocated either in ICA's bedroom or the car. I can see ICA grabbing the tape and not having scissors so she goes into the house and grabs a knife out of the kitchen drawer to use to cut the tape.

What was going through C * G's heads? IDK..but I would like to know why they were laying pavers in their yard..because, in my mind and according to Cindy's MS page she entertained the thought that Caylee had died. These are not the average family, by any stretch. Cindy was going in & out of denial. George, I have no idea how he thinks but one thing I know is that both of them could have called the pontiac in "as stolen". This little trick would have located ICA and Caylee. If somebody can explain why they didn't think to call LE, that would change my mind. Casey had not moved out, her clothes and Caylee's clothes were still there...YET neither of these two masterminds had the "lightbulb" moment of "let's call LE and tell them our car is stolen". heck, they could have told them the truth and LE would be keeping their eye out for Casey.

These are just some of the reasons that these parents seem guilty. Cindy is a control freak, yet she couldn't find her missing daughter and GD.

Oh..lets face facts here. Caylee was every bit as much as a daughter to Cindy as Casey was...yet cindy took no action to find her. I have concluded that cindy knew from day one and wanted to try and handle this herself. I swear if that car had not been towed, we may never have heard about the case.

I totally see what you are saying. ICA can't say how bad they are as parents if they are visiting her in jail and praising her and saying how much they love her. But JB is not going to accomplish this because The A's will be in court and they will show how much they love ICA and they will cry and throw kisses and the jury will say "what the heck". JB is living in a vaccum right now. He thinks everyone in fl is paying attention to his media gigs, seems hurt when no one recognizes him in the jury pool. I think only a small number of people pay attention to him. On webslueths there are thousands but from all over the U.S. and other countries and only people who are interested in this case pay attention to JB. Of all my family and friends I am the only one following this case and no one even asks me whats going on.
When ICA is convicted and in Jail she will be drawing more attention for the rest of her life than JB. How can he count on the A's to help their daughter when he is going to pull this on them? I wonder if JB is going to pick on an unsuspected family member that doesn't live in orlando. It all seems too orchestrated by all the attorneys including the A's new attorney. I am suspicious!!!!

ITA...but will also counter with---[unless/when(?) they get thrown out of court for misbehavior (not following HHJP rules of court by showing emotion)---I think they do know what is up but will continue to blame others and never every their daughter--

I admit G and C have displayed some strange behavior during all of this but I in no way believe either one of them had anything to do with the demise of Caylee. ICA did this. She was accustomed to doing outrageous things without thinking about the consequences because she never had to face them in the past. She expected G and C to support her from the onset of her incarceration even though there were no answers as to where Caylee was. That's the way it had always been for ICA so she went through all the antics of being a victim of an abducted child to the point of being insulted when her mother doesn't believe her. (jailhouse tape, first one). If G and C never knew it before, they do now that they have created a monster. I would even venture to say that they don't even recognize her right now as being the daughter they once knew and are broken hearted as a result of what has come to pass over the past 3 years. It must seem that the nightmare won't end at times but as a parent of 2 sons myself, I can tell you this. You do them no favors when you don't force your children to face the consequences of their mistakes or they will continue making them until it destroys them. I believe that is what has happened here. The Hopespring Dr. princess has been checkmated BY THE LAW and there's no where else to go with the lies. I am confident the evidence will speak for itself and the family, countless witnesses, the State of Florida, the OCSO will all stand up for Caylee and I pray that a just verdict and appropriate sentence will be handed down. It won't be long now. She has self-destructed.

I think one of the reason's the Ant's are SO supportive of their daughter is:

1. She is their daughter
2. They can't believe she would do something like this (murder)
3. They remember the Casey they Thought they knew

Casey is Pure Evil and the only appropriate punishment for her is Death.

If anybody deserves to be on Death Row it is Casey herself.

I have to say,don't look for any change in the family with possibly the exception Lee. ICA murdered their Granddaughter and they call her beautiful, blow kisses, fawn over her and broadcast her sainthood.
Don't feel sorry for Ca one bit. She is doing what she has always done. Here
Is $200 Casey. Am I back in your good graces again. Please grace us by recognizing us when you see us. Turn our way, please, please.
We will send more money as soon as possible.

I have to say,don't look for any change in the family with possibly the exception Lee. ICA murdered their Granddaughter and they call her beautiful, blow kisses, fawn over her and broadcast her sainthood.
Don't feel sorry for Ca one bit. She is doing what she has always done. Here
Is $200 Casey. Am I back in your good graces again. Please grace us by recognizing us when you see us. Turn our way, please, please.
We will send more money as soon as possible.

I do. She's pathetic in her actions. Most times I post of the A's, I refer to them as C and G although I believe they're feelings are divided. C does her thing, G does his. She's bringing $200 to ICA, he's talking to attorneys about suing the DT if they choose to go with ICA's lies. Lee I would imagine is scratching his head somewhere.

True to form, I can already visualize the Anthonys using the time to speak on Caylee's behalf during the penalty phase, if and when we get there, to say their daughter is innocent, and go on and on about what a great mother she was, and how she would never have hurt Caylee, and the jury was wrong, blah, blah, blah.

At this point in time (3 years later)--I could only say what I would be thinkin/feelin right now. I have in the past tried to understand the A's actions and feelins. I dont understand them at all.

This is the first case I have ever followed---but I have led a fairly long life and seen many peeps and watched the interaction of families I have come in contact with.

I have NEVER seen anythang like this. I dont think there is a way to even try to guess what is goin on with the A's. The only one I would try to "guess" would be Lee. I would guess that he is totally dun with it all and ready for this to all be over.

Somebody mentioned above somewhere about more g-kids. I would hate to see another baby born into this mess. I "think" GA would be there for a new baby---but not so sure about CA. how would she act---what would be in her mind---would she be able to separate Caylee/ICA from Lee/his family. That is a scary thought for me.

It's late and my mind is on overdrive. The likely scenario is ICA put duct tape over Caylee when she was on the phone with TL to shut her up. She may have forgot about the tape and Caylee suffocated either in ICA's bedroom or the car. I can see ICA grabbing the tape and not having scissors so she goes into the house and grabs a knife out of the kitchen drawer to use to cut the tape.

What was going through C * G's heads? IDK..but I would like to know why they were laying pavers in their yard..because, in my mind and according to Cindy's MS page she entertained the thought that Caylee had died. These are not the average family, by any stretch. Cindy was going in & out of denial. George, I have no idea how he thinks but one thing I know is that both of them could have called the pontiac in "as stolen". This little trick would have located ICA and Caylee. If somebody can explain why they didn't think to call LE, that would change my mind. Casey had not moved out, her clothes and Caylee's clothes were still there...YET neither of these two masterminds had the "lightbulb" moment of "let's call LE and tell them our car is stolen". heck, they could have told them the truth and LE would be keeping their eye out for Casey.

These are just some of the reasons that these parents seem guilty. Cindy is a control freak, yet she couldn't find her missing daughter and GD.

Oh..lets face facts here. Caylee was every bit as much as a daughter to Cindy as Casey was...yet cindy took no action to find her. I have concluded that cindy knew from day one and wanted to try and handle this herself. I swear if that car had not been towed, we may never have heard about the case.

Whisperer, your theory makes more sense than whatever this abuse/molestation garbage is the defense is trying to shove down everyone's throat! KC ran the show and your right about the car, GA, the Top Notch Ex Cop couldn't think of calling it in stolen?!? Baloney! He didn't hesitate to call his precious gas cans in as stolen but why not the car? It may not have saved Caylee at that point but it sure would of brought ICA's Bella Vita to screeching hault a lot sooner. You are so right, these are not the average family......poor little Caylee

I don't think CA took NO actions. There was that night when she sent Lee out to look for her. She talked to her on the phone a lot.

I think they didn't call the car in stolen because they were afraid. If Caylee was okay, and they made Casey angry (by reporting the car as stolen) then she might cut them off. Even if on one level they suspected something was wrong, I think it is very hard to actually believe that your child could have killed your grandchild. You wouldn't WANT to believe that even if you suspected it. I think they asked themselves: What if Caylee was fine, but by reporting the car stolen they infuriated Casey so that she took their beloved granddaughter and moved to California or somewhere with her and refused to let them have access? I think that's what they were afraid of.

Teresa

I think all they are thinking of right now is how to prepare for a fight while still trying to claim Casey is innocent. I'm 100% sure they will blame this whole thing on Baez. They will all claim that Baez made Casey say these things and that none of this is coming from the "real" Casey. Just like I am certain they blame it on Baez that they haven't had visits with her in years.

And I also think there is a strong possibility that when this all goes really wrong and Casey gets LWOP or the DP, Casey will also flip & blame the whole thing on Baez and she will start visiting with her parents and enlist them in a campaign to get her a new trial. Right now Casey has lots of interaction with her DT. Once the trial is over and she no longer has that she will need someone on the outside to be on her side. She will start using her parents again. I think the A's will be easily sucked in because their mindset it that everything is always everyone else's fault and it's always an "us against them" fight.

I agree with this. There is likely a lot of crying and screaming and raging and blaming going on in that house but almost none directed at Miss casey. In the end, it will be the horrid DT that did this. These people cannot bear to blame their daughter for anything. Enmeshed and in denial.

But there will likely be some backhanded "punishment" of casey at some point during the trial in the form of clothing choices and testimony on the part of CA.

I am just going to pray that the bus heading towards the Anthony's pisses them off enough to finally be a voice for Caylee. I do believe that Lee will take offense to the molestation allegations that Casey has thrown on him to the point of possibly being the only one to stand up for Caylee and even possibly, he could be the one to stand up for his parents.

At some point, one of these 3 will see the light...least, that is what I shall pray for until it happens.

I am just going to pray that the bus heading towards the Anthony's pisses them off enough to finally be a voice for Caylee. I do believe that Lee will take offense to the molestation allegations that Casey has thrown on him to the point of possibly being the only one to stand up for Caylee and even possibly, he could be the one to stand up for his parents.

At some point, one of these 3 will see the light...least, that is what I shall pray for until it happens.

Is it too late for the grandparents to finally engender the public's sympathies?

LA? Really? I know he seems to be out of the picture and all. I just can't get past in the very beginning - how gung ho he was at helping LE - with his binder and wearing a wire to talk to TL but HE was the one that told CA and GA NOT to take the polys. That was all LA's doing - absolutely NO POLYS!!! That has always bothered me - A LOT. Why help so much and then do a complete 180? What's he hiding?

NOTHING this family does (all three of them) will surprise me in the least at this point. In fact, I'm quite prepared to see them willing and able to be raked over the coals. I have always believed that the secrets they harbor are so vile and black that they will do anything and everything to avoid their exposure. That said, I feel especially comforted by the fact that even if ICA is not found guilty, she will never see the light of day again. Appeal after appeal may go on and on but she will never be set free again. Her family may not realize this but THIS is what the rest of their lives will be about. Given their complete incompetence in raising their children and understanding good from bad...right from wrong...so be it.

moo

LA? Really? I know he seems to be out of the picture and all. I just can't get past in the very beginning - how gung ho he was at helping LE - with his binder and wearing a wire to talk to TL but HE was the one that told CA and GA NOT to take the polys. That was all LA's doing - absolutely NO POLYS!!! That has always bothered me - A LOT. Why help so much and then do a complete 180? What's he hiding?

The 180 could have been the difference in the time that she was "just" missing to being found dead on the side of the road, with items that led back to the home.

He's the only one thusfar who has sat in front of Casey on the stand and admitted that he "maybe" lied to her. Although his actions do seem strange, I hold out hope for him... thank goodness we will all see soon enough!

Ya know I had a thought a while back - while we were in count down stage - what happens IF CA takes the stand and says "SHE DID IT". Just puts it out there - "I DID IT".

Will that cause a mistrial? What would happen? Would they immediately arrest CA and JB move to dismiss all charges against ICA and she goes free? What?

I'm gonna go ask this in the lawyers thread - I really wouldn't put it past her to do this - any of them really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67