What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As explained on NG last night, G and C's attorney said they have known for about 6 weeks now, this was the road they were going to go down but, I do not believe for one second they had any clue it would be to this extent. GA said on the stand he didn't know until yesterday how Caylee died, nor was he there when she died. So, they knew there would be blame but did not know details. IMO, they are seeing ICA now as they've never seen her before. It's about time.

The truth is unfolding in front of them and the remaining family members have to stick together...:twocents:

I guess I am in the minority, but I believe CA and GA are on board with this defense. One reason I have concluded this is that George is still lying for Casey.His ridiculous story of the last morning he saw Caylee gathers more details as it rolls along. Everything was fine. Casey went to "work" like a normal day. If GA were really shocked and appalled at KC's defense, I think he would finally admit to the tension that existed in their home, to the fight that may have triggered KC's violent rage against Caylee and to the obvious fact the KC was not a great mom. Please understand, I don't believe for a moment that George is guilty of sexually abusing KC or that he was present when Caylee died. But I do believe that he is following through on his promise that he would do anything he could to save his daughter. GA and CA were a huge problem for the defense because all the lies they have told made it clear that they were covering for their gulity daughter. Now, instead of admitting that they knew she did something to Caylee, they are allowing their own lies to be used against them to imply that they were covering for themselves. This is the time to stand up and finally tell the entire truth--but they won't do it. They are willingly standing in front of the defense's oncoming bus.

I totally agree with you. I guess I wouldn't be surprised when cindy will corrabarates this story.

Another week or so and the trial will conclude its first month. I'm wondering if the parents and brother are truly/unwaveringly on the side of the prosecution, and have some (not a lot) of doubt.

Do we know whether there's been any communication between the family and the defendant, or if money's still being added to the defendant's account?

They've probably talked a lot about how much they should contribute to ICA's commissary fund over the next several decades.

A saw a flash of pure joy on Cindy's face today, broad grin and all, as the DT made some point or other that contradicted the state's argument. Sorry, I don't have a screen shot--I'm just not up to wading through all the raw footage from today's court session at the moment.

Cindy also apparently mouthed "I love you" to KC upon leaving the stand the other day. (As was widely reported in the MSM.) So I think Cindy, at least, is very much wanting her daughter acquitted and sent back home to Chez Anthony.

If the A's are still in denial about ICA's involvement, they won't blame her for anything. I feel their anger is focused on JB and that they are convinced JB is the driving force behind the DT theory of pool drowning and abuse by GA/LA. I can't imagine that they would ever feel that ICA is behind all this, even if legally, she has to "bless" anything JB says.

I dont know if this is out of turn to say, but watching GA's reactions to things and hearing CA and GA talk it makes me wonder if GA wouldnt throw himself under the bus to save his family and his daughter for his wife.

OT, at work today a man asked me to tattoo the name of his new child on him today (im a tattooist, dont worry:)) and i asked him to write the name down - he wrote down George Anthony. i was like WOAH how wierd, but no one understood and thought i was a loony because the case isnt big in the UK at all :)

What's in their minds? Relentlessly going after JB when this is all over. I think they've all convinced themselves that this was a tragic accident/pool drowning that snowballed out of control. KC has effectively shifted the blame onto them, for why she (supposedly) didn't reach out to them for help (CA called her an unfit mother; her relationship with GA was already in a shambles; nobody is ever on her side; nobody loves her, nobody believes in her, etc. etc.). Notice how they all either blame each other or themselves....everyone except KC! Nor have they ever blamed KC or held her accountable for any of her actions. I don't expect that to change after the verdict is read so, no doubt they are all, including KC, gearing up to put all the blame on JB.

"To this day, I believe everything my sister tells me" LA

At this particuliar time they are probably reliving the nightmare of 3 years ago.
Trying to accept the reality that Casey the event planner has planned for them is a little more than any normal person can deal with or comprehend.
I hope they can some day close the door on her.

I also believe that, according to them, Casey is not to blame for any of this. They probably think that Casey only agreed to an accidental drowning was because her defense made her. I think Cindy and George probably still believe Jesse Grund, Rev. Grund, Tony, Amy, Tia Torres, Tim Miller, Roy Kronk, thousands of TES searchers, LE, ME's, the FBI and the SA... are the guilty parties and Casey is being railroaded.

I hope not, but I will not allow my sympathy for them (which I have a lot) get in the way of what has happened for the past three years. Until they come out and it comes out of their mouth that they know Casey is 100% responsible... I will not put my faith in them to accept the truth or even hold Casey accountable for one thing.

I will continue to pray for them, but that is the best I can do.

A saw a flash of pure joy on Cindy's face today, broad grin and all, as the DT made some point or other that contradicted the state's argument. Sorry, I don't have a screen shot--I'm just not up to wading through all the raw footage from today's court session at the moment.

Cindy also apparently mouthed "I love you" to KC upon leaving the stand the other day. (As was widely reported in the MSM.) So I think Cindy, at least, is very much wanting her daughter acquitted and sent back home to Chez Anthony.

I saw that, too. Oh boy this is one dysfunctional fam.
The SA is fighting for justice for Caylee, didnt they say they only wanted th truth? The truth has been rightin FRONT of their faces since the beginning of this trial. The SA doesnt lie, they put the facts out there.
CA, in particular, will cave in. When I saw her laughing today in court, I gave up on her.
Lee, for one, I do believe he is finished with KC.

Believe their immediate worries are not being impeached. I still sit on the fence about Littman. He has done a decent job keeping them away from any mic's, but I'm not sure how he will be able to prep them for either JBs or CMs questions. They will be brutal when asked and none of the As have much self control and restraint when their dander is raised.

I'm not sure what they are thinking or feeling but the actions of CA and GA appear to be nothing but supportive of ICA no matter what. :sick:

I cannot blame them for loving ICA but I can find fault with them for not showing more respect to those seeking justice for Caylee, even if they buy ICA's story that Caylee's death was an accidental drowning it still does not excuse her totally from guilt since negligence would have to have occurred in order for Caylee to fall in the pool given the precautions that CA took by removing the ladder, and the horrible treatment of Caylee's body followed by all the lies and other crimes ICA committed.

From their actions I gather that they do not want any sort of punishment for ICA, they probably think she has been punished enough already and will deal with her in the privacy of their own home. :maddening:

What I believe is in the minds of George, Cindy and Lee is how they all know for a fact that Casey killed Caylee.....and think they are all smarter than everyone else with all of their lies, obstructing and cover-ups for Casey's and all of their own actions and lies. Some people may be drawn in by all of this. OH My this poor Anthony family....BUT NOT ME....I will always see them as the exact same( lying, obstructing and covering-up ) People that they were and have been since July 2008. They aren't as good as they think they are at their attempts.:sick:

They know Casey killed Caylee and deserves the punishment she will get....but just like while raising her, they are trying to see that she doesn't have to face the music or serve punishment for it. :twocents:

Cindy knows that her fight with Casey about how she was going for custody of Caylee was the springboard for Casey's murderess act. Just because Cindy doesn't want to bear any responsibility of how she chose to handle her psychopathic daughter .....she'd rather shed herself of this burden and throw it at someone else. Pretending not to remember, I was medicated, I'm confused, that was too long ago.....Blah Blah Blah. She doesn't have any trouble remembering all of the Killers lies in great detail that are suppose to help her murdering daughter go free and let someone else serve Casey's Prison time or go to Death Row for her. People say oh poor Cindy's only lying to keep her daughter from being put to DEATH, can't be true because if this was the case they would have had her plead to a lesser crime that wouldn't involve Death Penalty.....They don't want her found guilty of anything! :maddening:.........JMO

GA and CA: IMHO the thought that is in their mind when the wake up and when they go to sleep: "please don't let her die, please don't let her get the death penalty"

LA: I haven't a clue

I seen that too today. As soon as CA seen the camera on her she looked back down.

I think George at the tow truck yard knew something was wrong. Then when he talked to cops in Agust I think he had a feeling. He tried to get it out of Casey when she was bailed out. Somewhere around that time I think the family all knew. They began to aggressively appear on tv sticking up for her. Even when Caylee's remains found, don't forget too, all of the Anthonys have lied and witheld things from the police. Maybe Cindy has guilt for threatening to take Caylee away and fighting with her about stolen money, maybe George has inappropriately touche dhis daughter and Lee too. I believe there's much more to the family history than we realize.

I saw a big smile on Cindy's face, too. She was talking to a man next to her. Everyone else probably knows who he is, but I don't. If memory serves, it was right after Dr. Spitz was finished testifying. Maybe Cindy believes that someone did tamper with the body, and that there was an accidental drowning with Casey alone trying to cover it up, or maybe she is just hopeful that Casey doesn't get the death penalty. She has to know that Casey is going to do at least do many many years in prison. Maybe it's easier, and comforting to believe that Caylee wasn't suffocated in the trunk or in a bag with tape over her airways.
George probably feels that his life is over anyway.
Lee surely can't enjoy being accused of trying to molest his sister. It seems like he has turned to religion.
Who knows though, they may all be so disgusted by what happened to Caylee that they're just leaving it in the hands of justice.

I saw a big smile on Cindy's face, too. She was talking to a man next to her. Everyone else probably knows who he is, but I don't. If memory serves, it was right after Dr. Spitz was finished testifying. Maybe Cindy believes that someone did tamper with the body, and that there was an accidental drowning with Casey alone trying to cover it up, or maybe she is just hopeful that Casey doesn't get the death penalty. She has to know that Casey is going to do at least do many many years in prison. Maybe it's easier, and comforting to believe that Caylee wasn't suffocated in the trunk or in a bag with tape over her airways.
George probably feels that his life is over anyway.
Lee surely can't enjoy being accused of trying to molest his sister. It seems like he has turned to religion.
Who knows though, they may all be so disgusted by what happened to Caylee that they're just leaving it in the hands of justice.
BBM

The man sitting beside Cindy is her and George's lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela