When will Casey be Arrested?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

When will Casey be arrested on charges for Caylee's death ?

• Tue. Oct. 14th

Votes: 53 20.5%
  • Wed. Oct. 15th

Votes: 85 32.9%
  • Thurs. Oct. 16th

Votes: 40 15.5%
  • Fri. Oct. 17th

Votes: 37 14.3%
  • Following Week or longer

Votes: 43 16.7%

• Total voters
:nerves::thewhip: Weds! Justice on its way! yay! :smiliescale:

I voted for Thursday because...............the grand jury is a court proceeding, and even though reputed to move quickly at times, I don't think they will be able to accomplish this in one day. I can see the grand jury extending their witness testimony and their deliberations into Wednesday, handing down their indictment late in the day, and an arrest taking place on Thursday.

As soon as the GJ brings down the indictment (and they will) LE will be out at the house to arrest her. I heard they will rule Tues nite but that seems kind of fast to me. But if they do, by Wed she should be back in the pokey for good!

Agreed. There you go. End of story.

If that current jury is tired, it might be over quickly.
If there is some bombshell witness, it might be over quickly.
Otherwise, there can be an extension of time beyond Tuesday.
We shall see, oh we shall see.

I'm hoping Tuesday. I am thinking that LE has so much concrete evidence against her that they really don't have to present a whole heck of a lot to the GJ and it will be a slam dunk.

I bet that as the GJ calls LE and tells them that they are ready to rule, one set will head to the courthouse to hear the ruling and another set will be on its way to KC's house to arrest her the second the ruling is read.

I think this will be KC's last weekend out of jail/prison EVER! Too bad that poor little baby didn't get to experience grown up freedom. That's all KC's fault.

Wednesday PM
th_jail3.gif

I don't know, but I don't think in this case it would take that long. Show the jury the facts they have, and pictures of Miss Casey out partying afterwards, and there you go. The lies Casey told, the 31 days to report her daughter missing, the dead body smell in her car. It all seems pretty obvious to me. The GJ doesn't need to decide on her guilt, they just need to decide if she is arrest-worthy, right? And then the actual trial will be held to decide of her guilt or not. Right? If that's the case, I would think it would take an hour, if that. But, what do I know.

I believe it was reported on NG that Tuesday is the final day for this particular GJ. I don't think they extend their service for any reason. So it will be Tuesday unless they say no, in which case the State will bring it before the next GJ.

Any bets that George will be the bombshell witness? If so, I hope he has a getaway car lined up, 'cos he better not go home afterwards :bang:

Isn't the GJ kind of like jury duty? I would think that if they start before the end of their term, they have to finish the probe even if it takes more than one day.

Do we know how many witness they are calling.?.

this could be 2 days just going thru witnesses..
I Want it wed, but could be fri..sooner the better

Lock her sorry *advertiser censored** up as soon as it is over..:behindbar:woohoo:

Not Soon Enough! But I think by Thurs. Oct. 16th

You took the words right outta my mouth - I was thinking the SAME THING! I voted for the 17th coz it seems to me that the Fridays in the past has had some exciting things happening! But whenever it is, it can't be sooooooon enough!

Thanks. :)

I should know this by reading those Ann Rule Paperbacks! :laugh:

jeez, where are you finding them here? I wanted small sacrifices and cant find any ann rule at the library, waterstone's, nowhere :(

Yes, they may have to go for an indictment FIRST -- it does appear they simply do not have enough physical evidence to arrest Casey. If they did, they would have arrested her by now -- I would think.

They may be looking for that one big ticket break -- some huge piece of evidence -- like a body, which they haven't found yet. Of course, you don't need a dead body to try a murder case, but still, there does seem to be a stopgap with their inability to pinpoint this on Casey.

Perhaps they are compiling evidence, slow as it is, which may indicate another person's involvement -- could be more than two people besides Casey involved here.

I viewed all of Cindy Anthony's interview -- as far as I can tell, she clearly does not know what happened to Casey. She did admit that if she were not connected to Casey and was viewing this case from an bystander's point of view, her view of Casey would be extremely negative.

She's obviously not wanting to look at the possibility that Casey had anything at all to do with Caylee's disappearance.

Casey may indeed, walk -- unless they can find enough evidence to take her to trial.

That may not happen -- unless Casey's body washes up on shore or someone finds some piece of solid evidence tying Casey to this disappearance. Thus far, all they've seemed to find to arrest Casey is for check kiting --

If they did not have enough evidence, they would no proceed, at this time.

They have all the time in the world. They could have waited until she was put away for a few years, and just poked along.

They have the evidence. Take that to the bank.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back