Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
songline, I have read the articles from the links.

I am was not saying the boys story wasn't true, but I had not heard about a shed going up quick and a fence (in addition, I thought one article claimed something other than an entire 8 ft fence went up, but I don't have that reference now) nor does that mean that the entire fence enclosure was put up at the same time - the neighbors to the back seemed to only be claiming the 8 ft fence in the back went up overnight. It might not be of any use to keep all the fence building and claims separate, but I haven't read one accoutn yet that states all that fencing went up at the same time.

And, right before this you say...

Which is why I said the second part of my post. I do not believe anyone knows for sure that she never went out for 3.5 years. It seems to me this could be used to say she wasn't ever seen in 1992, therefore, it let's them off the hook. I am particularly suspicious that Cardoza is saying this and claiming inside sources. Perhaps others have made the same claim, like the CCC Sheriff's office - but I have the same point. Maybe Jaycee told them something similar or someone connected, but I don't think it can be taken as absolute fact right now. I have also seen too many cases where info is leaked to the press by DA's/attorneys, LE, etc. claiming some 'inside' source that are not true and are done for their benefit. I know of at least one case in Contra Costa County where this was done and have heard people say there are others.

I should not have used the word shed, forgive me, that would be confusing. Great catch, sorry :blushing:
I corrected it..."THE FENCE" went up fast and the old lady in the back said trees were suddenly there that were not there before.

When it is said that JC did not go out for 3.5 years - it is meant out of her hovel.
I do not think they mean she was not out in the yard.

You are right Police do things to cover their butt...Especially there.

I have an idea, and I wanted to run it past those here.
I am quite certain that those two little girls are still out there, whether they be in state care or not, probably not.
So, I have a contact (I know that sounds pretentious) at INTERPOL, I have used her to bounce ideas off in the past. Since there is a chance that these girls have been used in Internet *advertiser censored* or their pictures have been distributed across international lines (that is always a risk these days) I could give her a push in that direction. If there were any photos seized that show these girls, INTERPOL could request them. Local LE is usually a bit intimidated by INTERPOL, and if they get involved, there will be more movement on the little girls case (I'm sure they are a case of themselves), more will hit the media, and there will have to be something said, possibly even an official LE statement about these kids.
Just a thought. INTERPOL has a lot of unidentified child *advertiser censored* victims that are still out there, lots of them still with their abusers. They like the chance to recover these children and get the bad guys. ANd since no one really trusts local LE on this, some supervision from higher ups might be good.

I am quite certain that those two little girls are still out there, whether they be in state care or not, probably not.
So, I have a contact (I know that sounds pretentious) at INTERPOL, I have used her to bounce ideas off in the past. Since there is a chance that these girls have been used in Internet *advertiser censored* or their pictures have been distributed across international lines (that is always a risk these days) I could give her a push in that direction. If there were any photos seized that show these girls, INTERPOL could request them. Local LE is usually a bit intimidated by INTERPOL, and if they get involved, there will be more movement on the little girls case (I'm sure they are a case of themselves), more will hit the media, and there will have to be something said, possibly even an official LE statement about these kids.
Just a thought. INTERPOL has a lot of unidentified child *advertiser censored* victims that are still out there, lots of them still with their abusers. They like the chance to recover these children and get the bad guys. ANd since no one really trusts local LE on this, some supervision from higher ups might be good.

Do what ever you can, whatever it takes go for it...:woohoo:

I have one concern...Who will you say you are looking for? we have no names, no age, no photo....

Local LE need some oversight. I don't know about the city police, but I do not think the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Dept should even be involved in investigating this case except to cooperate by handing over their records and such. They definitely should NOT be leading the efforts here. Look at how many have been murdered and gone missing with no resolution.

Do what ever you can, whatever it takes go for it...:woohoo:

I have one concern...Who will you say you are looking for? we have no names, no age, no photo....

Don't need to know who I'm looking for. I can simply tell her that there are two confirmed other little girls, we don't know names, we don't have pictures. But, local LE might have photos, and if they do, and INTERPOL requests them, they can do it with the intention and under the pretense of checking the photos against pictures of little girls that they don't have identified in their files. It's not the same as getting a search warrant, these are items that would just need to be shared between agencies.
I'll see if there is anything she can do. Can't do much at 4 p.m. on a Saturday, but after the weekend.

I should not have used the word shed, forgive me, that would be confusing. Great catch, sorry :blushing:
I corrected it..."THE FENCE" went up fast and the old lady in the back said trees were suddenly there that were not there before.

When it is said that JC did not go out for 3.5 years - it is meant out of her hovel.
I do not think they mean she was not out in the yard.

You are right Police do things to cover their butt...Especially there.

The problem I have with this is I do think that was Jaycee that was spotted in 1992. I have another problem with this in the source of this information and who is propagating it. We need to look at that. So, in regards to that effort who all has reported that Jaycee did not go out for 3.5 years and exactly what details about that support that statement and/or what exactly was meant by such a statement.

Don't need to know who I'm looking for. I can simply tell her that there are two confirmed other little girls, we don't know names, we don't have pictures. But, local LE might have photos, and if they do, and INTERPOL requests them, they can do it with the intention and under the pretense of checking the photos against pictures of little girls that they don't have identified in their files. It's not the same as getting a search warrant, these are items that would just need to be shared between agencies.
I'll see if there is anything she can do. Can't do much at 4 p.m. on a Saturday, but after the weekend.

I encourage you to go for it! I thought about that business card photo also, but that probably isn't appropriate for this purpose.

Do you think they could also research photos of Jaycee's girls. We don't really know whether they were used for some purpose like child *advertiser censored*. We also don't know what other pictures were confiscated of children, even if not *advertiser censored*, where the child is not identified ... now includes 4 properties although

I don't really think the Molino's were involved in child *advertiser censored* even though I think there is more to their connection with Garrido - I guess you never know though, and even if they weren't, someone in and out of their business place or home or renter or their workers might have had substantial contact with Garrido. I still strongly suspect there is some connection there to all those men who were in Garrido's backyard for the parties.

The problem I have with this is I do think that was Jaycee that was spotted in 1992. I have another problem with this in the source of this information and who is propagating it. We need to look at that. So, in regards to that effort who all has reported that Jaycee did not go out for 3.5 years and exactly what details about that support that statement and/or what exactly was meant by such a statement.

I believe that source...But if you don't...Just as My concerns are now the 2 girls so I begone to review toward that direction...
Start to gather information you want to know and lets see where it leads us.
I will not disqualify every person who said they saw PG with 2 little girls especially since it was said by different people and the sightings were at different times.

Go for it :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I don't have any proof or even real conviction that there were any *advertiser censored* activities going on, or that there are any photos or videos. But, it's an angle, that doesn't involve Jaycee any more than necessary. (I really want this to be as over as possible for her, and they may be working through repressed memories.)
But, it's an avenue that should be questioned, if not explored. At the very least, it can confirm or deny whether there are any photos of the other girls. If there are not, we are officially ghost hunting.

I encourage you to go for it! I thought about that business card photo also, but that probably isn't appropriate for this purpose.

Do you think they could also research photos of Jaycee's girls. We don't really know whether they were used for some purpose like child *advertiser censored*. We also don't know what other pictures were confiscated of children, even if not *advertiser censored*, where the child is not identified ... now includes 4 properties although

I don't really think the Molino's were involved in child *advertiser censored* even though I think there is more to their connection with Garrido - I guess you never know though, and even if they weren't, someone in and out of their business place or home or renter or their workers might have had substantial contact with Garrido. I still strongly suspect there is some connection there to all those men who were in Garrido's backyard for the parties.

BBM
Just one good reason not to see her daughters pictures...
Cant begine to imagine why seeing that? WHAT would be good for? Their lives were ruined once, we dont need to do it again.
Live and let live....Let that stay under wraps

I believe that source...But if you don't...Just as My concerns are now the 2 girls so I begone to review toward that direction...
Start to gather information you want to know and lets see where it leads us.
I will not disqualify every person who said they saw PG with 2 little girls especially since it was said by different people and the sightings were at different times.

I have no idea what you are talking about really with regard to my post. I was referring to the statement that Jaycee was basically locked-up or whatever for 3.5 years.

I asked for what the sources were for the 3.5 year statement since you keep bringing it up in your posts. I know of one source of that statement, but I am not the one who keeps using that in my posts, you are.

I do, in fact, believe there is enough evidence through sightings to think there were two little girsl with Garrido that are not Jaycee's girls.

BBM
Just one good reason not to see her daughters pictures...
Cant begine to imagine why seeing that? WHAT would be good for? Their lives were ruined once, we dont need to do it again.
Live and let live....Let that stay under wraps

What???? We would not see the pics, only INTERPOL. The good would be to catch predators or worse. :banghead: I don't see how this would harm Jaycee's girls.

I have no idea what you are talking about really with regard to my post. I was referring to the statement that Jaycee was basically locked-up or whatever for 3.5 years.

I asked for what the sources were for the 3.5 year statement since you keep bringing it up in your posts. I know of one source of that statement, but I am not the one who keeps using that in my posts, you are.

I do, in fact, believe there is enough evidence through sightings to think there were two little girsl with Garrido that are not Jaycee's girls.

Dont remember what link we read it on....

What???? We would not see the pics, only INTERPOL. The good would be to catch predators or worse. :banghead: I don't see how this would harm Jaycee's girls.
NOP we do not need to see JCs kids pictures at all for a long time.

I LOVE the idea of getting interpol involved Not my kids!!! There needs to be as much independent investigation (meaning not CC County LE) as possible!

Interpol is an expert at this and it definitely will not hurt to try this avenue!!!

You have come up with a positive idea.
I hope they can get involved.
I know there is a Canadian task force that is working to save exploited children on the internet, but there are way too many unidentified children.
I hope they are asked to assist if needed as well. Especially if it turns out this has been an organized group of predators involved in internet abuse..
They might even have Canadian connections as I know we have many known pedophiles arrested with *advertiser censored* on parole searches.
A couple of links of interest with positive action being taken to tackle World Wide Child *advertiser censored*.

The Internet Crimes Against Children task force for central Florida
http://news.aol.ca/article/child-*advertiser censored*-arrests-shooting-fish-in-a-barrel/716412/

Project Safe Childhood-Agencies Sharing Information:
http://www.kelowna.com/2009/10/17/c...aved-u-s-child-*advertiser censored*-victims/

I was wondering since the kids were first seen in 2006, was there any children missing or women with children gone missing around that time. Possibly they are sisters im guessing since they were always seen together. Could be prostitutes children?

JakeTucker put up this great article from another thread it's claimed that Dugard was indeed kept "locked up" for the first 3 and 1/2 years.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2163889/jaycee_dugard_kept_in_isolation_for.html?cat=49

"According to Michael Cardoza's report, Phillip Garrido and his wife, Nancy, were looking for a child to kidnap the day before Jaycee went missing. They spotted Jaycee as she was standing in a crowd of girls and Phillip Garrido proclaimed that she was the 'one' he wanted. He thought she was cute and had decided to come back the following day to see if they could abduct her. Cardoza states that they saw Jaycee alone, grabbed her, and forced her to get down on the car's floor. It was approximately a three hour drive back to their home in Antioch, California. Once there, they put Jaycee in one of the tents and kept her locked up for three ½ years. Though they aren't sure who is releasing the information, it is suspected that it is Nancy Garrido, in an attempt to gain leniency in the case."

I was wondering since the kids were first seen in 2006, was there any children missing or women with children gone missing around that time. Possibly they are sisters im guessing since they were always seen together. Could be prostitutes children?

I've wondered this also, so have others. I don't think anyone knows but it's something that needs to be examined further.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back