Where will the jury come from?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After the latest defense trick with CBS.......I propose the DT be blindfolded and driven to the jury selection location.

Are we to believe that they will keep their mouth shut??

They had better keep their mouths shut. HHJP has be carefully planning Jury selection. The summons have gone out, hundreds of people will show up and the courthouse put on alert for the media frenzy. JB will spend all day long at an ATM pulling out $100 bills if he causes something to mess jury selection up. :great:

talking about cities like sarasota or key west. nothing really, but they kept showing this one clip while speaking about the case with reporters following a young man with glasses that seemingly had nothing to do with the casey case. I just wonder why? Maybe a mistake??

Deltona - A friend of mine just received the juror qualification qestionnaire form. He has been living their for 5 years, never received this form before. He has ten days to sumbit it via mail or submit it on line. Deltona is 42 square miles, poplulation of 85,000, approx. 30 miles from Orlando.

Deltona - A friend of mine just received the juror qualification qestionnaire form. He has been living their for 5 years, never received this form before. He has ten days to sumbit it via mail or submit it on line. Deltona is 42 square miles, poplulation of 85,000, approx. 30 miles from Orlando.
Holy carp! Is he supposed to be telling people??

What county is that?

:nevermind: It is Volusia

It is Volusia. Aren't the prospective jurors supposed to keep quiet?

The questionaire does not state it is to be private. This person just had questions about it. I saw from reading this thread there are some the the questionaries being received in the Orlando area also. I think a mass mailing may have gone out to several areas in Flordia. It may just be coincidence.

Personally, I think after Mumbles Mason and Kelvin Baez appeared on the new 48hrs special....Judge Perry should simply say, no change of venue. The DT basically testifying to the media should negate the change of venue request. Save the tax payers of FL some money. JMHO

Personally, I think after Mumbles Mason and Kelvin Baez appeared on the new 48hrs special....Judge Perry should simply say, no change of venue. The DT basically testifying to the media should negate the change of venue request. Save the tax payers of FL some money. JMHO
I sooo agree!!

The questionaire does not state it is to be private. This person just had questions about it. I saw from reading this thread there are some the the questionaries being received in the Orlando area also. I think a mass mailing may have gone out to several areas in Flordia. It may just be coincidence.

It may be a coincidence as it pertains to the Casey Anthony trial
I found this link
These people may be getting the Juror Qualification Questionnaire that is mailed out every ODD numbered year..and here we are in 2011.

http://www.flmd.uscourts.gov/Jury/Qual-GenInfo.htm

If you have received a Juror Qualification Questionnaire, please read this section of the website carefully. The Questionnaire is not a summons for jury service. Those receiving Questionnaires to complete may or may not be randomly selected to receive a summons in the future.

Every odd-numbered year, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida refills its jury wheels with names of potential qualified jurors. To begin this process, the Court mails Juror Qualification Questionnaires to potential federal jurors residing in the Middle District of Florida. Names are randomly selected from lists of registered voters for the counties that comprise the Middle District of Florida. During the next few months, the Court will process the completed Juror Qualification Questionnaires. It is imperative that your Questionnaire is completed truthfully and returned to the Court in a timely manner.

From this process, the Court creates a pool of qualified jurors who may be randomly selected to serve on grand or petit juries in the Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Ocala, Orlando and Tampa Divisions of the federal court. Each month our Jury Staff uses an automated jury system to randomly choose several hundred names to summons as potential jurors.

http://www.floridacounty.org/

good map above dipicting florida counties...

Where would central florida be located?

Orange county, osceola county, seminole county, lake, sumter, hernando, pasco, citris, marion????

I believe his honor has many counties to pick a jury...jmho

justice for caylee

Here is a good map showing the counties that make up Central, South, East etc...

florida-county-map-colors.jpg

Central Florida includes 9 counties
Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Volusia, Polk, Lake, Marion, Sumter, Hardee and Highlands according to this link..http://www.floridacountiesmap.com/central.shtml

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...drop-hints-at-jury-selection-location?cid=rss

Did judge drop hints at jury selection location?

"Once you start, there's going to be a feeding frenzy," said Perry. "I suspect it may generate some interest, even though there are not that many television stations."

Not that many television stations? That would rule out Florida's biggest cities, leaving us speculating about cities like Sarasota or Key West."

As far as Deltona/Volusia County goes, I really do not see HHJP picking a jurisdiction in the same DMA (local affiliate television stations) as Orlando.

orlando_daytona_beach_melbourne_dma_map.gif

This is just rumor I heard today, so mods take care of this cause I know rumor is not allowed, but I heard may pull jury out of Gainsville. which is very close.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654
Back