Where would you put a dead body?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In her text messages back and forth with Amy, when they're discussing the upcoming trip to PR, at one point she says something like - well at least I don't have to worry about luggage...we have lots of luggage.

So LE would have to take the word of GA, CA, and LA that nothing was missing? :bang:

Thanks.

This thread has some really spooky stuff in it.

I had to think about the dead Aunt on the roof rack to calm myself...
You know, from Nat'l Lampoon's "Summer Vacation."

This case is driving me crazy.......
I so much want little Caylee found & returned home for a proper burial.

I honestly pray LE goes for the death penalty........

I like your logic, Dallas W!

I believe someone here mentioned the bridge over Lake Jessup being one that, as you drive over it, you can see the alligators popping their heads out of the water. Can't remember exactly how it was worded, but when I envision this scene occurring at night, it terrifies me.

So now, I wonder how much effort KC would have exerted into body disposal. I know she's lazy and would like the least messy option available, but...

...a scene from the movie, The Bad Seed, keeps popping into my mind. At the end of the movie, the little girl, Rhoda, dons her perfect little rain gear and in the middle of the night during a terrible thunderstorm walks to the edge of a slippery pier to retrieve something that was left there (don't want to ruin the story for anyone who hasn't seen this incredible gem of a movie).

Now, anyone would have been terrified to venture out in the darkness during a storm and walk out to the edge of a slippery pier, especially a child. I was struck by the determination of this little sociopath who would stop at nothing and brave whatever danger she encountered, to accomplish her goal.

I know it was a movie, but as lazy as KC is, I can see her going to whatever lengths possible, whatever it takes, to hide Caylee and not get caught, even if she broke a few nails. I can see her hiking through the woods in the middle of the night. I can definitely see her standing on a bridge overlooking an alligator infested lake in the darkness of the night. Imo, as far as fearless danger, neither of these scenarios can compete with the act of killing your own child.

I have seen no fear in this woman.

I am new here and had a question.... I thought I heard somewhere a while back that KC had her nails done Does anybody have that document/interview just curious to see the date .

I am convinced Caylee is in water. Definately. I wish LE would get some boats and look. Why are they leaving everything up to Tim Miller and TES? Time is running out!

Bury it is the only way that I would do it. Becauce in my mind it would be no different than a regular burial, except that it was be a funeral of one.

You clever people - where would you put a dead body?

My first thought was to bury it, but then my friend said she would put one down a storm drain found along a street glutter (and I think that is brilliant) which I never would have thought of.

If I had a dead body in the trunk, my first line of business would be getting rid of it in a meticulous fashion. I don't think that was Casey's priority.

Plus, there may be different ways of disposing of a body if it was still in a stage of rigor mortis or in Padilla's words "body stew in a bag."

So, in a brainstorming fashion, where would you put a dead body?

Feed to the gators. :(

I'm from Tampa, back in 74 or 75 a couple of diving buddies of mine got in to a fight and Tom killed Arnold. Tom cut up Arnold's body and put some parts in a luggage trunk and the rest in a trash can, he then weighted them down and took them up the Hillsbrough river. He anchored them down under water. But it did no good, one of them surfaced. Arnold was I.D.ed by his diver's ring. Bodies tend to float. Tom was aressted and convicted of murder.

I (sadly) agree with you on this. In order for a person to dispose of their sweet little baby girl in this way....my god, it's shows such a level of EVIL in the soul/spirit/heart, that it almost defies comprehension.

I'm from Tampa, back in 74 or 75 a couple of diving buddies of mine got in to a fight and Tom killed Arnold. Tom cut up Arnold's body and put some parts in a luggage trunk and the rest in a trash can, he then weighted them down and took them up the Hillsbrough river. He anchored them down under water. But it did no good, one of them surfaced. Arnold was I.D.ed by his diver's ring. Bodies tend to float. Tom was aressted and convicted of murder.

If the body had already bloated before disposing of it, all it would take would be a knife and a few strategic cuts and that would prevent the floating to the top.There was a knife in her car which CA washed.

If someone really wanted to bury a body in water with no fear of it reappearing just gut it like you do a deer. It is the gasses from the intestines which cause the body to bloat and rise to the top of the water.

The problem with feeding a body to the gators is they may not eat it all. There may be parts around to find. That body was already decomposed a lot, and granted the gators would go for it because that is what they like, but they just seem to "cull" their food and many times there are bones left or a skull left because the "meat" was gone off of it. They do not eat the bones unless there is meat on them.

Me? I wouldn't put a dead body anywhere, and I can't wrap my mind around how or where.

Not being privy to all the evidence, I still feel that KC disposed of Caylee in a deep but accessible part of Blanchard Park. She may even have killed her there.

Some of you have some really awful, but great ideas.

What about the possibility of the old cemetaries that have the above ground crypts?
I've seen some that the concrete tops are cracked and if you had the nerve to move it aside, you could very well hide someone else in there.
Who would look?

Also, doesn't Fla. have run-off canals along most roads.
I've heard of people landing in these when they've wrecked and drowning and they could be unseen for days.

So, if she did the unthinkable and poked holes in her poor little girl, she could just pull over on almost any road at night and drop her in.

How awful.

I am new here and had a question.... I thought I heard somewhere a while back that KC had her nails done Does anybody have that document/interview just curious to see the date .

July 1rst, 2nd or 3rd. One of those three dates. It was around the time that she had the tattoo done. It's in AH's testimony.

I wouldnt do what she did. But I think Caylees body is in water.

Women often "bury" bodies in water. I'd pick Lake Jessup. Alligators, and a bridge that crosses the lake. You can dump things in the middle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje
Back