Where would you put a dead body?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only place I've seen this photo is from the "unmentioned site" a few months back..are we sure this was uploaded to CASEY'S photobucket? I went all through her photobucket and a bunch of other photo sharing sites of hers,when this all first started before things were being deleted left and right, and I never saw this on her actual photobucket.

ETA...NEVERMIND I JUST READ UP..lol.

I saw it on the Icons Photobucket which was hers. I'm not sure if I saw a cached version or not but it was there prior to the PB album being deleted, it was on the first page about the third or fourth row down.

This came from the State Attorney's doc dump, and it looks like it was probably subpeonaed from PB. It includes her PB account page - IP address used to originally register, IP address last used, email addy used, and lots of other info including pix that were deleted by her or by PB for TOS violations.

Over 9,000 pix!!!!

That is one CD I'd LOVE to have. I had the same thought about her taking a pic of the area but I dismissed it thinking even she couldn't be THAT stupid. :eek:

It makes sense to me that she would. She needed to remember for herself. I'm an amature photographer and my camera is never far from my hands. I have pics of everything. :crazy:

for awhile now and I still think that the most likely place is Jay Blanchard Park. The reason I am thinking this way is the fact that KC told the police that she was there the last day anyone other than KC claims to have seen her, the fact that she told the story to the security guard that this is where she last saw Caylee, (if say, a witness would come forward and say he/she saw her there with Caylee which probably worried her, she would need some kind of alibi) the fact that she said Caylee loved that park, the fact that she told her brother she "was close by" and the fact that she borrowed a shovel from the neighbor and was back in about an hour. The child was in the backyard and then moved to Jay Blanchard Park in one of the wooded areas. Whatever she had been buried in must have leaked all over the trunk. If I was LE I'd go back to Jay Blanchard Park and start all over with a search. I'd look at the landfill where their garbage is dumped, etc.

Just as an aside, we've had two women in our area who left their children, both girls, in the carseats in the car, in summer. Both children died and neither mother was prosecuted. What may have seemed like a good plan to KC when it occurred then became a disaster when she realized she'd have to explain where she was all day while the child was in the car.

Don't you wonder what KC did all day when she had the baby and was pretending to be at work? Kids that age generally still take a nap and can be pretty cranky when they don't get it. Another thing that bugs me is that the backpack for the baby was missing from the car but the doll wasn't. A little white backpack with monkeys on it according to GA - a body may decompose but plastic doesn't.

I was talking to my signifigant other about this and I liked some of his ideas although almost scary....lol...

Cut off the head and the hands and go out the remotest part of the woods and leave the body for the coyotes to rip apart. Take the head and hands and put it into a bowling ball bag and weigh it down with cement blocks and throw it into the ocean.

Alright, another odd, interesting pic Casey uploaded to PhotoBucket 6/26 @ 8:49 PM - Any locals recognize the graffiti-ed building?

2u7ng2c.jpg

A remote area with animals.

I read last night about new searches south of the airport. Two summers ago my family and I vacationed for 10 days in Orlando and stayed a few miles south of the airport. We rented a car and spent alot of time out and about in the area we were staying. The area is, of course, well populated, but in between the neighborhoods (mostly those gated, planned out kind) were lots of large areas with thick brush and tall trees. As you get closer to the airport, there are alot of little windy backroads and one strange area I remember in particular because there were these strange little rolling hills and it looked like in the valleys of the hills were little swamps. :confused:

Jadestar,

Please take some time to read the Psychic thread, as we are discussing areas such as those you mention.

http://i33.tinypic.com/308kvmo.jpg
That picture is of interest to me. Though I don't think it's Casey--she has hips but her legs are thinner, imo.

It's a later summer picture and it's a costal/moist area because the bricks have moss all on them. Think the plants are: dwarf purple barberry(low spreading shrub to front right), impatiens in pots(red), japanese maple (green leafy thang) bromide sp? (in pot, not in bloom)the yellow flowers perhaps a musk rose of some sort (they can handle shade and bloom like crazy) gardenia (white flower) not sure of the potted tree, hibiscus perhaps, but leaves are awful small for that.

I think it's an older house (historical, perhaps?) the walkway leads me to believe this. It's not some uber pretty picture, so I don't see why Casey would be interested unless she knew whoever was in the photo.

Is it Amy in PR, what's the date again? Think it looks short for Amy but body build fits her more than Casey. It's costal/moist and the house, at least garden area isn't new...I'm curious. Who is in the photo and where is it?

Just as an aside, we've had two women in our area who left their children, both girls, in the carseats in the car, in summer. Both children died and neither mother was prosecuted. What may have seemed like a good plan to KC when it occurred then became a disaster when she realized she'd have to explain where she was all day while the child was in the car.

Don't you wonder what KC did all day when she had the baby and was pretending to be at work?

Hi. I listed a case in my area, such as those you mention above.

If your theory about GA is right, then I would feel more like weeping for him, than jailing him because he is already a broken man. A good man, I think, who adored his grandchild and who managed to keep loving a wife and daughter who are contemptible in every important way. IMO.

I'm starting to think after re-watching Greta a few times and 1st interviews, even without theories...your statement is very accurate.

I had at 1st thought Cindy drug her whole family along, painfully. I now think that yes, she did drag her family along and painfully, but pain for them more so than herself.

She's starting to imerge to me as controling in hurtful ways. Breaking ways. I'm starting to think her daughter was cut from the same cloth as her--blurring the lines of disgust for me.

You clever people - where would you put a dead body?

My first thought was to bury it, but then my friend said she would put one down a storm drain found along a street glutter (and I think that is brilliant) which I never would have thought of.

If I had a dead body in the trunk, my first line of business would be getting rid of it in a meticulous fashion. I don't think that was Casey's priority.

Plus, there may be different ways of disposing of a body if it was still in a stage of rigor mortis or in Padilla's words "body stew in a bag."

So, in a brainstorming fashion, where would you put a dead body?

If I had adequate time after the murder I would hide the body in my car and drive to another town at least 30 miles away or even further if time permitted. Then I would find a lake or a wooded area such as a park that had an isolated road and wait and canvas the area to see if anyone goes there. When it was almost dark I would either toss the body weighted down into a lake or waterway or I would bury it in the woods where the dirt is usually softer.

imoo

I had problems even thinking about where I would hide a body but did have one idea I did not see mentioned in this thread: If this area is anywhere near open ocean, are there any crab pots or lobster traps? A small child would fit in one of these and could be dropped overboard almost anywhere. The weight of the pot/trap would be enough to keep it on the bottom and would contain the body until the crab/lobster/fish/ocean currents do what they do best. :no:

Someone suggested a number of containers sealed and in a storage facility. That has been done too. Geeshhhhhhhh no original ideas.........

Some Bakersfield residents made a grisly find on August 19th, when they decided to clean out some items from a storage shed they shared with others at Derrel’s Mini Storage. First they found what looked to be a severely decomposed hand, then later, in a separate container, skeletal remains were found. These remains were taken by investigators so that they could be examined. Supervising Deputy Coroner John Van Rensselaer has now stated that the remains were of two children 11 to 13-years-old, a boy and a girl, and have probably been dead for two to four years.

Alright, another odd, interesting pic Casey uploaded to PhotoBucket 6/26 @ 8:49 PM - Any locals recognize the graffiti-ed building?

2u7ng2c.jpg
Hi there. :)

Does anything indicated that KC took this photo? What is the name of the photo??? It looks like something she may have pulled off of the internet.

I had problems even thinking about where I would hide a body but did have one idea I did not see mentioned in this thread: If this area is anywhere near open ocean, are there any crab pots or lobster traps? A small child would fit in one of these and could be dropped overboard almost anywhere. The weight of the pot/trap would be enough to keep it on the bottom and would contain the body until the crab/lobster/fish/ocean currents do what they do best. :no:

I have always thought that is what they did with Natalie Holloway.

The only place I've seen this photo is from the "unmentioned site" a few months back..are we sure this was uploaded to CASEY'S photobucket? I went all through her photobucket and a bunch of other photo sharing sites of hers,when this all first started before things were being deleted left and right, and I never saw this on her actual photobucket.

ETA...NEVERMIND I JUST READ UP..lol.

Yes. I remember seeing it in her photobucket account and Muzik has confirmed that it is in the CD that was released by LE.

Quote: It's obviously not the same, but one time I moved to a new home and needed to dump some junk and the easiest way for me to get rid of it was to dump it in the dumpster behind Pier One Imports, which is illegal (but in no way comparable to disposing of a body). I remember doing a dump and dash with my car running, so it's possible I'd do the same with a body.

It is one thing to be able to drive directly up to a poorly visible dumpster where for a few minutes you took the perilous "risk" of at worse, being spotted dumping some "junk." You're right, not even close or remotely comparable, (in terms of risk). I'm still highly skeptical of a "dump-and-dash" theory in scenario of the woman reported emerging from woods to a car parked on a "median." It just isn't within reason to me. Typically, bodies found quickly tossed or strewn where no time is taken to bury or conceal, are random killings. To "run" inside the woods, while carrying your own deceased child (in either large container, bag, blanket or whatever), quickly ditch the body (because you're not reported to be carrying anything like a shovel) and make a mad dash back to your illegally parked car before a sheriff or this unsuspecting witness happens along...? Doesn't sound feasible, JMHO.

Does anything indicated that KC took this photo? What is the name of the photo??? It looks like something she may have pulled off of the internet.

No there isn't, but she could have. Kinda looks familiar to me, like maybe something in the downtown area. But she could have pulled it, she is kind of lazy that way. :)

Name of the file is 793593_157727_57091f0fe3_p.jpg

Quote: Because, next to lying, laziness is one of her strongest traits? Because of that laziness, I think she would have put the baby in a convenient (weighted down) duffel, plastic bag, etc., and simply flung the container into the ocean (off a bridge, ideally, if such is possible). I've sailed out of Orlando on a cruise but don't remember the "lay of the land" so if my hypothesis is impossible, I apologize.

I also can't envision her working up a sweat digging a deep enough grave with a shovel. She might have planned to do that when she borrowed the shovel, and then she realized digging is very hard labor--especially in Florida in the summer. I mean, this is a young woman who is too lazy to work at a pleasant, easy job, even part time.

As to hiking into the woods toward an alligator-infested swamp, that's a good solution, except doesn't that seem awfully dangerous for her?

However, if IIRC, there are some bridges over alligator infested lakes/swamps in the vicinity, and to me that would seem like an ideal solution for her. (No heavy exertion required.) So my vote would be an alligator-infested swamp with a bridge over it.

I know the majority here thinks she used the dumpster--which would totally suit Her Laziness--but it just seems so risky, especially with her car left right there.

God, I feel like I need to say a prayer and take a shower after writing this.

I, too, have trouble envisioning her having the strength (patience, or composure) to keep digging some burial site for any extended length of time. That's probably why, if as reported here, that women/mothers conceal their victims in water. There's far less TIME (and effort) involved because the victim can be almost instantly submerged. IF (and I know this is a big "if" for some of you, although not for me) this actually was an accidental drowning scenario though (as I've suspected all along) where she recovered her child too late (cringing) beyond hope of revival (wincing) from pool where Caylee had been drawn, where she'd spent more joyful hours doing the thing she loved more than anything (crying now, I am so sorry this is very hard to write but call it mother's intuition) IF this were the case, wouldn't you be far less apt to put your child under water? But I am thinking like the devastated mother I would, and hope never to, be and of course in this scenario I would have done NOTHING that leads me to this point. I'm just saying. (And who knows, maybe in her own strange way she even had trouble parting with her remains--I believe she may have been in trunk right up til 6/26). But if that were the case I also just can NOT see being able to bear placing her child back underwater. Honestly having daymares about that pool. And I don't think a shower will do the trick for me, I honestly think I need a grief counselor at this point, this is so heartbreaking...

Probably her design idea for her next tattoo. Sheesh...anything is possible, huh?

2u7ng2c.jpg

Nice colors - probably a digital camera test photo.(?)

BTW, Thanks VERY much Muzikman, for sharing the CD contents with us. You are a real friend!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter2_1
Back