White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the good news is that this is a hopeful development. The more people that are involved, the more likely it is that Kyron is alive and is being held somewhere. Most of these cases don't turn out well, but in this case I still have a bit of hope.

I hope so much that this is true. It's hard to conceive of one person having the inhumanity to physically harm a child, much less several people who all know each other. I don't even know what to make of this.

What makes you think LE let this tip slide?

If they got this tip early on, they probably would of asked "Can you describe what he/she looked like?"
And, just from past missing children cases, I would expect LE to run that through the media.

Just logical to me, but probably just me.

It is a frigging crying shame that the one person that could answer this question of "who" was in the truck...........won't. Makes me want to spit...there she sits with a lawyer and I know I know it is not in her best interest to talk......crapola....she could answer this....even maybe make her look better but no they hold their feet to the fire in case she is charged...but look at all that has been done to find him and get a clue and there they sit............silent. I just feel so bad for little KH. For God's sake if you are innocent say so.

If they got this tip early on, they probably would of asked "Can you describe what he/she looked like?"
And, just from past missing children cases, I would expect LE to run that through the media.

Just logical to me, but probably just me.

Maybe they already have a good idea who this person is.

All along, some have thought that Terri might have concealed Kyron, rather than harming him physically. There is a logical possibility as to who the person in the truck might have been. And if it is that person, then the hiding of Kyron makes a lot of sense. I think Kyron is alive.

That's my take on it.

The other possibility - are we sure what time DS went to work? I believe she was supposed to be working somewhere fairly nearby - if so, she might have swung by the school to talk to TH, and TH asked her to stay with the baby while she went in with Kyron.

Numerous possible sightings of Terri in the white truck have been in the media - not a one speaks to another person in the truck with her. How about the videos from the stores she claimed to be shopping at? How do the witnesses know for sure it was Terri's white truck? moo

I'm wondering if the videos from the stores show Terri shopping alone without Baby K? If so, that would mean that the person was still in the truck at that point, and watching the baby.

My first thought was that there was a reason why LE has not answered the question of whether or not Terri left the school alone.

I think LE has been trying to identify the person who was sitting in the white pick-up. They've gone through Terri's cell phone records and email, and still don't know who he or she is. The person's name/number might be on one of the "bat" phones.

BBM. I agree, Leila. It seems as tho Terri possibly clammed up, i.e., lawyered up, to not answer that question. It would be easy just to ask Terri, but don't think she's answering, dunno tho... just a hunch.

Now, is Dee Dee going to be the hero or accomplice in all of this, I just dunno yet, but it's not looking good for Dee Dee at this time either.

JMO, etc.

I had just about lost all hope the other night when the searchers were out again.....
Now I think I am starting to hope again. She may have started this whole thing just to show KH what it feels like to not have your son with you, never dreaming that things would get out of hand so quickly and then had no way to return Kyron without admitting guilt. Please God, let it be so.

About people recognizing the truck. Since TH worked/spent so much time at the school, her truck may have been very familiar to lots of people.

It is a frigging crying shame that the one person that could answer this question of "who" was in the truck...........won't. Makes me want to spit...there she sits with a lawyer and I know I know it is not in her best interest to talk......crapola....she could answer this....even maybe make her look better but no they hold their feet to the fire in case she is charged...but look at all that has been done to find him and get a clue and there they sit............silent. I just feel so bad for little KH. For God's sake if you are innocent say so.

Welll, Nana... old friend.... you just worked it out, I believe. :) "If you are innnocent, say so."

MOO.

We don't even know if it was the Horman truck.

So there is someone out there that we have no clue whether a man or woman. Oh good Lord. The parents were right imo,this was so planned and calculated it makes me sick. And when I say this, it could be anything

My questions are- man or woman and did that person have red hair? No wonder she couldn't wait to get out of there. Wonder if this person and Kyron knew each other? Maybe she found a MFH person but the MFH was not on Kaine this time {{shudder}}. What in the name of God could make her want to do something bad to Kyron? Means, opportunity, what in the world could be her MOTIVE? Wonder is there is a large amount of money taken from Terri and Kaines bank account prior to the 4th (as a payment).

Sick, sick, sick, and so, so, sad!

About people recognizing the truck. Since TH worked/spent so much time at the school, her truck may have been very familiar to lots of people.

I don't know. There's been such a fuss about how odd it was that Terri wanted to drive the truck, which went against her typical driving of the hot red Mustang. I also find it very odd that people would be able to pinpoint a rather nondescript truck and be certain it was the Horman truck.

Post #598 on this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106809&page=24 shows a picture of their truck when it was towed early in the investigation.

That's a "king cab" pick-up truck. There's a bench seat across the back. It's not what I'd call a full-fledged seat, as most tend to be shallow and not all that comfortable for anything more than a short trip. It can be flipped back so there's no seat to make room for putting something on the floor, like an ice chest.

She and Kyron did not need to get into the same vehicle upon leaving school - if she had an accomplice.

Let's say the person drove their own vehicle to the school, then shifted into the truck after TH and Kyron (and baby K) went inside. Then when TH and Kyron came out, they could have gotten into THAT OTHER PERSON's car. Then no one would have seen TH in her truck driving anywhere. The accomplice could have driven off to wherever to create the cover story (perhaps even collecting the time-stamps at the various stores, etc.). Just speculating.

I had just about lost all hope the other night when the searchers were out again.....
Now I think I am starting to hope again. She may have started this whole thing just to show KH what it feels like to not have your son with you, never dreaming that things would get out of hand so quickly and then had no way to return Kyron without admitting guilt. Please God, let it be so.

You know, me too. I started having hope with the "bat phones." That's my heart talking, tho.

who could it be in the truck? no clue at all. It could be any of the idiots we already know about or someone who has really managed to stay under the radar. TH needs to open her mouth and just talk. To many coincidinks going on with TH. Lord she must know how hated she is right now.

This makes no sense. Someone waiting in her truck would be her alibi. I am really wondering if these witness' were looking at the right truck.

What makes you assume such a person would be an alibi and not an accomplice?

All along, some have thought that Terri might have concealed Kyron, rather than harming him physically. There is a logical possibility as to who the person in the truck might have been. And if it is that person, then the hiding of Kyron makes a lot of sense. I think Kyron is alive.

I hope you are right. I agree that if another person is involved it may point to Kyron being alive and hidden. The theory would be that TH cannot allow him to be released because she will be found guilty of custodial interference but she doesn't have it in her to him actual harm. I have hopes. Miracles do happen. But my logic tells me my hopes will be dashed.

I think the exact opposite. Two months later and you are going off a "tip" that someone was in the car? That's something you would want LE to know right off the bat, yes/no? Seems like a big ordeal, imo.

However, folks, our brains are apt to do some pretty random placement in terms of "memories" after 1. sensationalism and 2. time.

I have NO idea what they are doing out there in Portland. It's VERY frustrating!!

It is frustrating to not know what's happening but i have real faith in LE, that they have conducted a thorough investigation and are building a rock solid case. We are not privy yet to what they know or have as far as evidence. It's frustrating but I will be patient because keeping quiet is good for the investigation.

What makes you think LE let this tip slide? For all we know, they've been working on it all along. Maybe that's where DS came into the picture. Or even MC. Just because we are only hearing about this now doesn't mean LE hasn't been working on it from the start. They asked for people with info to come forward. Obviously those people did. And now we're hearing about it.

And, I don't believe they could hold TH on obstruction just because a witness said they saw a second person and TH denied. As you said - "he said, she said". LE needs time to investigate, as they seem to be doing.

Ditto.

I don't know. There's been such a fuss about how odd it was that Terri wanted to drive the truck, which went against her typical driving of the hot red Mustang. I also find it very odd that people would be able to pinpoint a rather nondescript truck and be certain it was the Horman truck.

It could be that they were able to positively identify it based on other factors--where it was parked, whether anyone else present that day drove such a truck to the school, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back