Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed in the brand new pics posted in the photo thread that Caylee has on a military hat and, further down, Casey has a dog tag around her neck. Perhaps Caylee's dad is married AND in the military...which would explain why his paternity was kept secret (military adulterers can be kicked out). I'm from a huge military family so I know it happens. Thoughts?
I think so too. There is military in and around Orlando and lots of military in NC. I think the baby daddy is/was military. I bet he paid the Anthony's to keep quiet rather than him lose his wife and family. I bet it was a one night stand, ect. I don't see it as being a long term relationship if Casey meant something to him he would have wanted to see Caylee.

I think so too. There is military in and around Orlando and lots of military in NC. I think the baby daddy is/was military. I bet he paid the Anthony's to keep quiet rather than him lose his wife and family. I bet it was a one night stand, ect. I don't see it as being a long term relationship if Casey meant something to him he would have wanted to see Caylee.

It would not make sense that they were "paid off", obviously these people are not wealthy and had the father been known AND a steady check I would bet they would have taken it to the max.

I believe caylee's father is Jessie because if you go waaaaaaaaaay back in casey's comments on myspace her and Jessie were once engaged according to what was told to casey's friends and there are commetns that say ....so you and jessie had the baby.........so thats who i think is the baby

**thats who i think is the babies father

I thought he was DNA tested and ruled out as the bio father?

What is the Full name Jesse Gra....

im gonna google it cuz if you go back as I said in the comments it says all that......hmmm???

I thought we knew that she had tricked him, his family and her family into believing Jesse was the father for about a year....

remember Cindy said she thought he was the father...at one time
and in her myspace comments talked about the lies and betrayal starting soon after the baby was born.

It looks like Casey has been lying about Caylee for a long long time.
Like its her freaking hobby.:mad:

Guys, please read the whole thread before posting- Jesse has been excluded, adnauseum

where does it say he was excluded.... Jesse Grunde is still alive......

oh and by the way the whole story of the grandmother being zaneida THAT IS SO CONVINCING..........OMG

I thought he was DNA tested and ruled out as the bio father?

Yes, Jesse's father stated that Jesse paid to have a DNA test done and it showed a 0% chance of being Caylee's biological father.

So he thought he was the dad... until the test came back. And I guess the wedding plans went down the drain soon after.

Yes, Jesse's father stated that Jesse paid to have a DNA test done and it showed a 0% chance of being Caylee's biological father.

So he thought he was the dad... until the test came back. And I guess the wedding plans went down the drain soon after.

Thats interesting lol........ok then so i guess im rong haha. :( lol

Hi Guys... First timer here!

Excuse me if this has been said already but, could the reason the Anthony's have no interest in pursuing Caylee's father be because they are afraid of his family filing a wrongful death suit against them?

Lee Anthony told FOX News on Tuesday that the Anthonys were deliberately withholding the name of Caylee's deceased dad, since his family was never told he had fathered the girl.

"We will never release the name of that person or his family out of respect for that family," Lee Anthony said. "The family was never aware that he was the father."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398762,00.html (Bolded by me)

Guys, please read the whole thread before posting- Jesse has been excluded, adnauseum

No he hasn't. The only person who says that Grund is not the father and has been excluded by DNA is Grund's father.

This question won't be solved until LE solves it. When the answers come from the Anthonys or Grund's father, we shouldn't rule out ANY possibility on paternity...sadly.

Lee Anthony told FOX News on Tuesday that the Anthonys were deliberately withholding the name of Caylee's deceased dad, since his family was never told he had fathered the girl.

"We will never release the name of that person or his family out of respect for that family," Lee Anthony said. "The family was never aware that he was the father."

Well, at some point, that won't be up to Lee Anthony. Because you can bet that testing is already being done to resolve that question.

Again, right now, I don't believe anything that comes from the Anthony PR team, and that includes Lee Anthony.

Actually - given what is going on right now, this is okay with me, provided the father is NOT Ortiz. I think if they know that Jesus is the dad, they need to meet with that family. However, I would also say, they should go with the results of a paternity test, because we all know that Casey could have said anyone was the father. It appears she tried to say Jesse was the father at some point, so you can't base anything on what she may have said.

Salem

Father would have to be someone she knew about four years ago when she was about eighteen. Has she known Jesse that long?

I think there is only Jesse's father's word that he passed a paternity test. I'm not familiar with how it's done. Can you get one of those over the counter tests like pregnancy?

Is it a FACT that LE said they know who the father is? If so, with the baby missing how can they get a DNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal