Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure where to post this as it is in Spanish and I haven't a clue what is being said....looks like the dating game to me....LOL
http://msnlatino.telemundo.com/show...yer?uuid=5a3bbd0e-fb7a-4ae6-b081-627e294c04bc

I didn't listen to the interview, but I did read some of the comments. This was the first one. It pretty much mirrors our comments.

Por mas que la gente reaccione diferente, no creo que ninguna mujer, una madre que ame a su hija pueda irse de fiesta un mes y tatuarse en la piel su felicidad por vivir la vida despues de la muerte de su hija. No se como Casey Anthony puede conciliar el sueno cada noche sabiendo lo que hizo con su hija y menos puedo comprender como este abogado puede defender lo indefendible...si era inocente porque mintio, porque??? Maria Celeste tu estas en lo cierto, ella es mas mentirosa que Pinocho!!!

No matter how much people react differently, I can't believe that any woman, a mother that loves her daughter, is able to go out partying for a month and get tatoos about living a happy life after the death of her daughter.

I don't know how Casey Anthony can sleep every night knowing what she did to her daughter and even less can I understand how this lawyer can defend the indefensible. If she is innocent why did she lie? Why?

Maria Celeste, you are right. She is more a liar than Pinocchio.

I didn't listen to the interview, but I did read some of the comments. This was the first one. It pretty much mirrors our comments.

Por mas que la gente reaccione diferente, no creo que ninguna mujer, una madre que ame a su hija pueda irse de fiesta un mes y tatuarse en la piel su felicidad por vivir la vida despues de la muerte de su hija. No se como Casey Anthony puede conciliar el sueno cada noche sabiendo lo que hizo con su hija y menos puedo comprender como este abogado puede defender lo indefendible...si era inocente porque mintio, porque??? Maria Celeste tu estas en lo cierto, ella es mas mentirosa que Pinocho!!!

No matter how much people react differently, I can't believe that any woman, a mother that loves her daughter, is able to go out partying for a month and get tatoos about living a happy life after the death of her daughter.

I don't know how Casey Anthony can sleep every night knowing what she did to her daughter and even less can I understand how this lawyer can defend the indefensible. If she is innocent why did she lie? Why?

Maria Celeste, you are right. She is more a liar than Pinocchio.

Thank you Italy! I am happy to see that, really. If you care to translate anymore, and have the time, I have a question. Are all of them like this, or are the majority positive?

I ask as Telemundo was thinking of giving JB a position, and I would like to know if the Spanish speaking community understood the case, KC, JB, or the legal system. I am very curious as I was afraid JB may have been telling the Spanish speaking community one thing, and the English speaking another. I just don't trust him!

:tyou:

Thank you Italy! I am happy to see that, really. If you care to translate anymore, and have the time, I have a question. Are all of them like this, or are the majority positive?

I ask as Telemundo was thinking of giving JB a position, and I would like to know if the Spanish speaking community understood the case, KC, JB, or the legal system. I am very curious as I was afraid JB may have been telling the Spanish speaking community one thing, and the English speaking another. I just don't trust him!

They sound very much like the comments on Websleuth. The comments are very negative on Casey Anthony and Jose Baez. All that I read believe she is guilty and that he knows it.

:tyou:

DIOS MIO MARIA CELESTE NO SE COMO ESE HOMBRE PUEDE HABLAR QUE ESA SENORA
ES UNA BUENA MADRE POR FAVOR QUE NO SIGAN COMERCIANDO CON LA SANGRE DE
UNA NINA INOCENTE, EL SABE EN SU CONCIENCIA Y EN SU CORAZON QUE DEFENDIO A UNA ASESINA. OJALA PUEDA VIVIR CON ESO EN SU CONCIENCIA QUE RECUERDE QUE DIOS EXISTE Y DE ESA JUSTICIA NADIE ESCAPA.

My Lord, Maria Celeste, I don't know how that man can say that woman is a good mother. It is to be hoped that they don't continue to have commercial benefit from the death of an innocent little girl. He knows in his conscience and in his heart that he defended a murderer. I hope he can live with that in his conscience. Remember, God exists and from that justice nobody escapes.

Paraphrasing a couple others:

.. Even though they declared her Not Guilty, everyone knows she is a murderer on the loose.
.. If the loss of her child really hurt her, she wouldn't be able to party as she did.
.. She was smart enough to do it without leaving a trace.
.. Don't believe she drowned because she didn't call the police; threw her own little girl away like a little dog.
.. Hope all the money she may get is paid out in lawsuits.

A couple congratulate Maria Celeste for getting the big interview and don't mention opinion.

One funny one:
Felicidades maria celeste lograste escuchar toda la mentira dicha por jose baez que si el en verdad piensa ke ella es inocente.

Congratulation Maria Celeste, you managed to listen to the whole lie told by Jose Baez that he really believes she is innocent.

Doesn't sound like the Telemundo crowd bought anything Jose Baez was peddling - neither during the trial nor the interview.

Here we go folks:

Back on the book trail

George and Cindy are also trying to negotiate a sit-down interview with Anderson Cooper's new show. A source said, "They're asking $450,000." An "Anderson" show rep said, "We would never pay that."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/back...#ixzz1UbLCpgCl

To assess a book I would first determine if it was in the Fiction or Non Fiction section.

I'd then skim for the phrase, "it was just an accident that snowballed out of control ..."

If so then it should be in Urban Myths and Legends. Old news.

Both the A's and FCA are going to spin to fit the new facts to save face ... Nothing new here, same old ... Move on.

To establish interest and sell books you need to spill the beans or reveal new nuggets ... Not spin a fairy tale that makes everyone look good but LE, SA, etc.

I wish JA would write a book about this case, now that he's retired.
Now that I would read.

Here we go folks:

Back on the book trail

George and Cindy are also trying to negotiate a sit-down interview with Anderson Cooper's new show. A source said, "They're asking $450,000." An "Anderson" show rep said, "We would never pay that."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/back...#ixzz1UbLCpgCl

Maybe CA is going to tell us why she is still living with the man that put his p**** in her daughter's mouth every day...
Maybe she is going to reveal why she can't work for $$$ when she can perform all these other activities we have seen her doing. Maybe Anderson Cooper should offer her a job for the $450K she is said to want... I bet she could work then...
Now she's going to run a foundation?

I wish JA would write a book about this case, now that he's retired.
Now that I would read.

Me too. And I wish he would hurry up and write it before this supposed book by Baez & Anthony is written.

First one to the finish line wins the big prize.

It would be a win-win. All could read the whole & true story (including material disallowed during the trial) and it would diminish the value of subsequent books (including one by Casey Anthony and/or Baez).

Hurry up Jeff Ashton - get writing!

Wow, this guy wants $800 for a Sports Illustrated sent to the wrong address! Geez. I'm going to start typing CASEY ANTHONY on paper and selling it on ebay, billed as a real live genuine typing of her name.

Casey Anthony Sports Illustrated 07.26,2010 jail editi | eBay

LOL LOL I bet you'd come out ahead! LOL
"I'm going to start typing CASEY ANTHONY on paper and selling it on ebay,"

In June or July I had saved a few Ebay Auctions in my 'Watch' list and forgot about them.
I went to my Watch this this morning to try to remember the name of a mascara (that's a whole nuther topic. lol) and there were the auctions I had saved.

I was amazed at the money changing hands over this.... errrr.... ummmm....... this woman!

I read up a bit about the Casey mask and found out that the person who bid and won, only did so in order to put a 'not so nice' comment in the Seller's Feedback and had no intentions of paying the winning bid amount.
The Feedback has since been removed but it was something to the words:
How dare you make money off the death of a baby.

Anyone near the Anthony's home want to grab a few handfuls of the grass on their front lawn? Share it some of us here at WS......I'm sure a few of us could use a few extra bucks. :)

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200632415435&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]Casey Anthony Trial Ticket from May 28th 2011-Original - eBay (item 200632415435 end time Jul-26-11 18:33:05 PDT)[/ame]

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220817781282&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]Casey Anthony Rare Caylee Shirt 2XL - eBay (item 220817781282 end time Jul-28-11 23:20:57 PDT)[/ame]

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150635090510&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]Original Flyers from Caylee Anthony Memorial - eBay (item 150635090510 end time Jul-30-11 12:52:03 PDT)[/ame]

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150635092722&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]Casey Anthony Memorabilia - Autographed Trial ticket - eBay (item 150635092722 end time Jul-30-11 12:58:30 PDT)[/ame]

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250862498844&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT"]ceramic elephant from Casey Anthony's home - eBay (item 250862498844 end time Aug-02-11 18:34:20 PDT)[/ame]

Me too. And I wish he would hurry up and write it before this supposed book by Baez & Anthony is written.

First one to the finish line wins the big prize.

It would be a win-win. All could read the whole & true story (including material disallowed during the trial) and it would diminish the value of subsequent books (including one by Casey Anthony and/or Baez).

Hurry up Jeff Ashton - get writing!

I kind of think a book written by JA, Linda or Frank would sell better than a book written by Baez, Mason or anyone else on the DT. There is a lot of disdain for Baez.

hmmmmmmmmmm....( don't shoot the messenger.)

http://www.examiner.com/la-in-los-a...ked-a-multi-media-deal-6-figuure-cash-advance

Sources: Casey Anthony has inked a multi-media deal, 6 figure cash advance
---snipped-----

According to anonymous sources in Los Angeles, Casey Anthony has signed on the dotted line to pen a tell-all memoir. The acquitted one time Orlando mother, celebrated a month of freedom with a multi-media deal. Sources who would speak only if they could remain anonymous, said Anthony reps settled for this deal, because they were fearful there may not be any other offers.

The source said the father of Caylee will finally be named, with attachements in the book to show proof, that the named father is indeed really the father. Asked if the father is alive, referring to claims that the father was killed in a car accident. The source said, "The father is very much alive, There are plenty of other things, other then who shot John, that she can write about, that holds a lot of interest to the general public".

"They are not concerned, this deal will work in her favor on many levels. If she returns, she can show a probation officer, that she has a job, She can show them her contract which states she must complete the manuscript by a certain date.

The source said the father of Caylee will finally be named, with attachements in the book to show proof, that the named father is indeed really the father. Asked if the father is alive, referring to claims that the father was killed in a car accident. The source said, "The father is very much alive,

I believe that part as much as the news item. Oh yea, Casey is going to tell who Caylee's father is??? And have a wrongful death suit brought against herself. Who writes this trash????????:loser::loser::loser:

http://www.examiner.com/la-in-los-a...ked-a-multi-media-deal-6-figuure-cash-advance

---snipped-----

If this is true, there may be some positives:

--She's no longer 'indigent', and therefore the State of FL should no longer have to pay her legal bills associated with her upcoming appeal on the lying convictions.

--She now has money to repay a LOT of money that she owes to the IRS, the State of FL, etc.

--She now has money to make it seem more worthwhile for those currently sueing her to continue to pursue those ends (Ms. Gonzalez, Mr. Miller, etc.).

--She now has money to allow others to file suit against her (whoever they may be), who might not otherwise have bothered to do so when she appeared 'indigent'.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but there may be more.

And, JMO, but if she's naive enough to think that this 'advance' is going to last her any length of time, then, she's more naive than I thought (if that's even possible). Her handlers may have convinced her this is 'only the beginning', but I think they'll find out that it's the beginning and the end, all rolled into one....when they see no one buys the book itself.

So then.......when the advance money runs out (or is taken by those she owes and/or are sueing her), and no one buys the book..........then what?

Any way you look at it, she's got no real future. And she's only 25.

---snipped-----
Snipped from the same article:
She is contracted to do one major interview, to promote the book and that's it. Even if not one book is sold, she has her advance. She will be fine for a long time to come". The source went on to say, "Anyone that thinks, crime doesn't pay is sadly mistaken".

I have not clicked the link to the examiner, as I don't need to do.

Not only do I see a huge boycott coming up for some company, I can't help but feel sorry for any editors, ghost writer, or anyone that has to read through all the juvenile thought processes, or hear them, and try to tell her what they must edit to make it of any retail value. I can't help but laugh too! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove