Whoa! a new 48 Hours (April 16) Check out the trailer!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that Pam Bondi is in this. When she first appeared, she was a State prosecutor but not in Orange County. She has since become Attorney General, correct? I wonder if they took old clips of her from before she was elected or if she participated after she was elected, and if she realizes they are showing this episode now.

who's paying this jury consultant? he works for JAC rates?

rhetorical question... no answer needed..

Is he the one dressing her for the hearings? I would have fired him over the pink the and red sweaters and the shirts that plunged between her cleavage. None of those were appropriate court attire.

I see that Pam Bondi is in this. When she first appeared, she was a State prosecutor but not in Orange County. She has since become Attorney General, correct? I wonder if they took old clips of her from before she was elected or if she participated after she was elected, and if she realizes they are showing this episode now.

I think they may be old clips because it was mentioned after she did the interview that she would not be doing more of them. As Attorney General wouldn't it be a conflict now?

Is he the one dressing her for the hearings? I would have fired him over the pink the and red sweaters and the shirts that plunged between her cleavage. None of those were appropriate court attire.

CA is supply the clothes and if he is the one telling CA what KC should wear....well, we know how that goes. jmo

I think they may be old clips because it was mentioned after she did the interview that she would not be doing more of them. As Attorney General wouldn't it be a conflict now?

I would think...and I would bet she would not be too happy with the timing of this.

Unfortunately not...my sister (46) died while my nephew was awaiting sentencing...no prison time could punish him more than that. In the end, it will all work out.

I am so sorry about your sister. :seeya:

I would think...and I would bet she would not be too happy with the timing of this.

I would think she would object to them reusing it if they present it as if it was a resent statement. The old 48 Hour reruns are out there so not much she can do about that but they are clearly dated. If they depend on old clips from the first segment, what's the point? jmo

Posted in the wrong forum a minute ago. :x

I'm not going to get too worried about the 48 Hours ep before it airs. I don't think it'll be as one-sided as it appears; they've always been pretty fair. I think they're emphasizing the defense elements in the teaser because...frankly...most people HAVE made their minds up about this case. And justifiably so. She's Ms. Guilty McGuiltpherson. Even my dog is like "Dude, 31 days?"

CBS knows that. Their only hope to get the big numbers is to infer doubt. "But what if she isn't guilty? Bombshell!" They're playing up those elements to get the very anti-Casey audience a bit riled, but ultimately I think they'll be fair. Let the defense have their say; they're abysmally bad at getting a point across.

I'm not sure a potential jury pool that hasn't already formed an opinion about this case is going to scrutinize 48 Hours. Because, really, if you haven't followed this case or nailed down your opinion by now, you're probably not the 48 Hours type. They're watching Big Bang Theory or Teen Mom 2 or reruns of House on USA.

That's not to say the mock jury isn't in egregiously bad form. It is.

They made one mistake already - April 26th is not a Saturday, it's a Tuesday.
:waitasec:

Do they mean Tuesday 4/26, or Saturday 4/16, or Saturday 4/23?

One would think they could at least get the date right, even if everything else is wrong.

One would think they could at least get the date right, even if everything else is wrong.

I just checked and they changed the date to Saturday April 16 -- they must be reading here ! :great: :great: :great:

Also ... for this episode, the "48 Hours" is incorrect -- it should be 744 HOURS (31 days) !

ugh! Just when you think things cant get any worse. This is bad for cbs. they look like a bunch of morons now.

oh you would hope, but it seems they were too anxious to get the story out to bother with ANY SORT of facts what so ever.

oh you would hope, but it seems they were too anxious to get the story out to bother with ANY SORT of facts what so ever.

CBS loves that websleuth posters are alarmed about the show on April 16th. Just what they want.

The only thing I have realized is that the news about the 48 Hours Dateline program and the attempt to introduce the psychologists into the guilt phase sure has taken our attention from waiting for the Frye and other motions from HHJP! Still waiting on you Sir!

The only thing I have realized is that the news about the 48 Hours Dateline program and the attempt to introduce the psychologists into the guilt phase sure has taken our attention from waiting for the Frye and other motions from HHJP! Still waiting on you Sir!

I think he said the 21st.

I think he said the 21st.

Sure but I am perfectly okay with him bringing down his decisions earlier - he'll have even more on his plate by the 21st. He seems to have pre-read all the case law before he heard the arguments anyhow.:innocent:

They should have ananlyzed a calendar.

I plan to thank 48 Hours for ensuring that the defense cannot cry about media bias and anti-defense press. The only part that saddens me is the lack of Caylee in their news stories/trailers. It's all Casey, Baez, et al. I often want to yell "why doesn't anyone remember Caylee, why isn't she the important part" but then I remember that Caylee will matter to the State as they seek justice for her and unlike 48 Hours, the State will make sure Caylee comes first. and I go back to yelling at my Yankees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay