GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI testimony now. I guess they will put DB’s and the victims’ DNA in the red SUV. I gotta say DB has done a good job dragging this trial out with his nonsensical questioning of witnesses. State should’ve rested long ago!

Here are my thoughts on DB.

Demands answers while he refuses to give answers.
Demands respect while he refuses to give respect.
Wants to be a victim while ignoring the victims he caused.
Approaches his case strategy as he has his life, runs from responsibility while looking for excuses and loopholes.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

This is spot on.

There is no plaintiff?
The state isn’t a living breathing human being?

WHAT ABOUT THE MANY HUMANS HE MOWED DOWN?

The State represents them.
We the People.
Someone should point out that he is correct many are NOT LIVING AND BREATHING...you killed them Brooks!!!

I also wish someone would explain to him it is not necessary to interrupt objections from the state by saying "grounds" every single time. It is redundant, pointless and irritating.
I also would like if the judge would advise him that his objection to being called his legal name has already been recorded and does not warrant him stating the objection repeatedly ad nauseam.

His ignorance is astounding. What makes this such a difficult trial to watch, besides the obvious, is that the defendant is clueless as to juat how ignorant he is.

I am curious, does anyone know if this judge is not allowing side bars to curtail pointless arguments at the stand, or is it just her style to not have them?
i just think it is due to the fact that state has no real attorney on the defense to have side bar with...same with judge.

It seems like he’s particularly hostile towards this witness. Is it because of seeing the SUV? I wonder what it is that gets him going. He’s so unpredictable. So volatile!

He tends to get more volatile when he doesn’t get objection rulings he deems credible. Which leads to him lashing out against whoever is in front of him. Just like at the xmas parade.

I also wish someone would explain to him it is not necessary to interrupt objections from the state by saying "grounds" every single time. It is redundant, pointless and irritating.
I also would like if the judge would advise him that his objection to being called his legal name has already been recorded and does not warrant him stating the objection repeatedly ad nauseam.

His ignorance is astounding. What makes this such a difficult trial to watch, besides the obvious, is that the defendant is clueless as to juat how ignorant he is.

I am curious, does anyone know if this judge is not allowing side bars to curtail pointless arguments at the stand, or is it just her styl
i just think it is due to the fact that state has no real attorney on the defense to have side bar with...same with judge.

I’m pretty certain the lack of sidebars is to shield the jury from seeing his manacles, as that might prejudice the jury. Thus she takes up sidebar discussions out of their presence.

OMG...did you see that stare at the judge...he clearly would kill her if not shackled. They are going to have a good time with him in prison. He will need heavy meds.

Oh I saw every second of that stare.Maybe it's just me but I LOVE seeing him unhinged like that and NOT being able to do anything about it!!! Haha!

Oh I saw every second of that stare.Maybe it's just me but I LOVE seeing him unhinged like that and NOT being able to do anything about it!!! Haha!
In a way his behavior in front of the jury is proof positive of how he handles himself when angry. I bet he had that same look on his face as he mowed down all those people on Nov. 21.

*snipped by me*

I’m pretty certain the lack of sidebars is to shield the jury from seeing his manacles, as that might prejudice the jury. Thus she takes up sidebar discussions out of their presence.
Thank you to you and @turaj for the responses. I realized now I didn't think through my question before asking. This trial is such a dumpster fire, my mind is still trying to make it make sense.

The judge just addressed this during the defendant's most recent tantrum. She limited all movement in the courtroom because he is in custody and is a risk to have him freely moving around, so she limited all movement.

I dislike this defendant more and more after each outburst.

In a way his behavior in front of the jury is proof positive of how he handles himself when angry. I bet he had that same look on his face as he mowed down all those people on Nov. 21.
I hope we get to hear from a juror or two after the trial.I am dying to know what they think of him and his behavior.

I am more than ready for sentencing. The judge needs to throw the book at this guy. I can't believe he is pushing 40. He is a complete clown and about as mature as a 3yr old. It might be funny if he wasn't so dangerous. What kind of a person drives into a parade and does not stop. This guy is a monster.

Last edited:
I am more than ready for sentencing. The judge needs to throw the book at this guy. I can't believe he is pushing 40. He is a complete clown and about as mature as 3yr old. It might be funny if he wasn't so dangerous. What kind of a person drives into a parade and does not stop. This guy is a monster.
he simply can never be on the street again....has to be airtight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member