GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she has to close him out..he still thinks he can "stop the proceedings". This comprehension issue is so moot...he is sharper than many knives in the drawer...he proved that day after day....in his cross etc.

She will probably make some recommendations that prison officials look at the mental issues but he is going to a regular max prison. Those recommendations are just another way to cover all the bases.

I feel like this social worker judge has encouraged this behavior on some level. The fact that she's sitting there giving him her undivided attention for this whole pathetic speech is the reason why he's been going for so long IMO. As long as she keeps giving him her attention, he'll keep going because he wants to dwell in self-pity and having the attention on him after having to sit there for a whole day hearing recriminations about him.

So he recognizes that his victims have mental health issues, even if t hey don't. WOW.. but don't judge me, your honor or DA, cuz i know more. WOW, didn't think he'd surprise me at all. Can't believe no one in the courtroom has said anything. I'd be ok getting thrown out for a good takedown comment to him.

He's playing dumb and clueless using the mentally ill excuse. Again, aided by the social worker judge who has allowed him to take control of proceedings repeatedly. Just like she's allowing him to go on now for 2 hours. There is no appealable issue if she cuts him off now and sentences him. The sentence is a forgone conclusion. Lets get this over with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper