AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Just weighing in on the day.

I work in a large mall at a small store next to Nordstrom. There was a Code Adam at around noon and it took mall security and the family longer than usual to find the missing child, about twenty minutes. When I got news that he was found and safe again with his family I literally almost collapsed with relief. All I could think about was Jayme and how desperately important it is for parents to watch their kids. If she was taken from the safety of her own home, a mall is so much worse. I know it's sort of off-topic, but I thought you folks might understand better than others why I felt so strongly during this event.

Anyhow, I've given it a lot of thought, and I really don't think JKA has anything to do with the murder of Jayme's parents or her disappearance. Based on what they've said about his previous record, I'm guessing his pathological need to steal and his fascination with young girls' clothing got the better of him. Of course, that's all JMO. I would like to play devil's advocate here though, as I'm extremely dedicated to treating every human with respect. Please do not attack me for saying this, but just because a convicted criminal likes prepubescant girls' panties, etc. doesn't make him a pedophile or a kidnapper. I think he's got severe issues, mentally and emotionally, but calling him names or trying to figure out why he did this won't get us further in this investigation, nor will it bring anyone up. It's very interesting, but I feel like the dialogue has become more focused on why or why not JKA wants panties instead of where Jayme is and her well-being.

I am NOT making accusations toward this community/forum, nor am I defending a criminal's illegal and pretty creepy actions. I just feel that it's important to speak my mind on this forum because I feel like I can make a difference here and with this case.

Back to theorizing, it's possible that JKA was manipulated by our unknown criminal mastermind and "sent in" as a decoy, but I find that highly unlikely. JMO, of course.

That's really all I have for today. I'll say it one last time, because I'm terrified of getting kicked off the only forum where I can actually talk to people who "get it". JMOJMOJMO IT'S ALL JMO FOLKS!!!

After 2 weeks of the sheriff being so tight lipped I am feeling more hope Jayme is alive. I could be totally wrong but if facts start dripping out at this point it will show a serious change of pattern. Patterns only change out of necessity. JMO

Am I missing any from above list? I thought there was more than one interview with the sheriff on Oct 15th but I cannot find an afternoon presser or interview.
I think that's all of them and thank you! We need that post stickied on page 1. It looks like they issued a press release on the evening of Oct. 15th. Barron County Sheriff's Department

About midway through this Oct 16th reporter video the one reporter mentions a tv interview with the sheriff. The reporter says "The cars appeared to be in the driveway, it didn't seem to be that anything was out of order, according to the sheriff in terms of the property or anything like that..." Can anyone help find the original interview with the sheriff where Fitzgerald said something like this? TIA.

After 2 weeks of the sheriff being so tight lipped I am feeling more hope Jayme is alive. I could be totally wrong but if facts start dripping out at this point it will show a serious change of pattern. Patterns only change out of necessity. JMO

interesting point. makes sense to me. thanks for posting it

I think that's all of them and thank you! We need that post stickied on page 1. It looks like they issued a press release on the evening of Oct. 15th. Barron County Sheriff's Department

Thank you again! It's amazing how quickly we forget early details of how things unfolded. Sometimes it's good to go back to the basics and only look at what they said in the pressers and press releases without any reporter embellishment. Please feel free to alert on my post above and request Mods include it as an opening post in new threads. Thanks!

Wasn’t there a recent case where a girl was abducted or tricked into leaving by, I believe, her teacher or coach? They went off the grid and ended up being spotted by a maintenance guy in a cabin in California. Does anyone recall this?

I’m wondering if someone older took Jayme intentionally (obviously not her teacher or coach but maybe an internet predator). Maybe the parents were collateral damage.

I keep thinking this must be a similar scenario. Nothing else makes sense.

@MassGuy said in the last thread that this isn’t a robbery. I completely agree, nobody’s opening move in a robbery is going to be kicking the door in and killing dad at the doorway. This was about murder, only real evidence to the contrary is going to change my mind. But even if money was taken from the home, I still wouldn’t think it’s a robbery. If that where the case it makes sense that after the killing if they saw money they might as well take it. Or anything else they want. Like a 13 year old girl.

Wasn’t there a recent case where a girl was abducted or tricked into leaving by, I believe, her teacher or coach? They went off the grid and ended up being spotted by a maintenance guy in a cabin in California. Does anyone recall this?

I’m wondering if someone older took Jayme intentionally (obviously not her teacher or coach but maybe an internet predator). Maybe the parents were collateral damage.

I keep thinking this must be a similar scenario. Nothing else makes sense.

Tad Cummins.

About midway through this Oct 16th reporter video the one reporter mentions a tv interview with the sheriff. The reporter says "The cars appeared to be in the driveway, it didn't seem to be that anything was out of order, according to the sheriff in terms of the property or anything like that..." Can anyone help find the original interview with the sheriff where Fitzgerald said something like this? TIA.
It says the interview was with someone from their team and that it was on camera. I cant get further back than Oct 17.

Does anyone know where this photo of Jayme at 2:14 in this video was taken?
It looks like a dance recital photo but those chairs remind me of the type of chairs I see in churches without pews...Just curious if anyone knows where this was and when the photo was taken. TIA.

It says the interview was with someone from their team and that it was on camera. I cant get further back than Oct 17.

Thanks for looking, I'm having trouble finding it as well. It doesn't help that I don't have facebook. I just go to each media orgs page and scroll through... I was hoping maybe someone could find it faster than me, lol.

In spite of the method (blitz attack) I still think it possible that someone wanted Jayme and could not see a way to grab her any other time.

<modsnip - discussing speculation which is not victim friendly> This person seems (imo) to have wanted Jayme. Whether to “keep” her, or for sexual purposes...after which she would be unlikely to survive long, is the big question for me.

But...just a theory like so many others. I doubt there are any left unsaid, yet it could be something else entirely. Jmo

Hi all. Just weighing in on the day.

I work in a large mall at a small store next to Nordstrom. There was a Code Adam at around noon and it took mall security and the family longer than usual to find the missing child, about twenty minutes. When I got news that he was found and safe again with his family I literally almost collapsed with relief. All I could think about was Jayme and how desperately important it is for parents to watch their kids. If she was taken from the safety of her own home, a mall is so much worse. I know it's sort of off-topic, but I thought you folks might understand better than others why I felt so strongly during this event.

Anyhow, I've given it a lot of thought, and I really don't think JKA has anything to do with the murder of Jayme's parents or her disappearance. Based on what they've said about his previous record, I'm guessing his pathological need to steal and his fascination with young girls' clothing got the better of him. Of course, that's all JMO. I would like to play devil's advocate here though, as I'm extremely dedicated to treating every human with respect. Please do not attack me for saying this, but just because a convicted criminal likes prepubescant girls' panties, etc. doesn't make him a pedophile or a kidnapper. I think he's got severe issues, mentally and emotionally, but calling him names or trying to figure out why he did this won't get us further in this investigation, nor will it bring anyone up. It's very interesting, but I feel like the dialogue has become more focused on why or why not JKA wants panties instead of where Jayme is and her well-being.

I am NOT making accusations toward this community/forum, nor am I defending a criminal's illegal and pretty creepy actions. I just feel that it's important to speak my mind on this forum because I feel like I can make a difference here and with this case.

Back to theorizing, it's possible that JKA was manipulated by our unknown criminal mastermind and "sent in" as a decoy, but I find that highly unlikely. JMO, of course.

That's really all I have for today. I'll say it one last time, because I'm terrified of getting kicked off the only forum where I can actually talk to people who "get it". JMOJMOJMO IT'S ALL JMO FOLKS!!!
Thank you for your interesting perspective. My immediate thought was that this man was seeking trophies (panties) to nourish some memory of Jayme. <modsnip - accusing non POI>

Amateur opinion and speculation

Last edited by a moderator:
The motive confuses me so much. I just dont understand taking her to kill her somewhere else. I kinda agree though. I just cant "like" what you said, so I had to reply. Sad.
Many killers usually do take their victims somewhere else, I don't think it's uncommon. I guess that's why they say to fight like heck to avoid being put in a car or taken to another location. Jmo

Many of you probably know of a Canadian man named Russell Williams who was charged with 82 counts of breaking and entering where he took teenagers undergarments and modeled them for pictures in the teen’s room. He always took some undergarments with him.

He wasn’t caught until he graduated to rape and murder which makes this current crime seem more significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895