AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t there a recent case where a girl was abducted or tricked into leaving by, I believe, her teacher or coach? They went off the grid and ended up being spotted by a maintenance guy in a cabin in California. Does anyone recall this?

I’m wondering if someone older took Jayme intentionally (obviously not her teacher or coach but maybe an internet predator). Maybe the parents were collateral damage.

I keep thinking this must be a similar scenario. Nothing else makes sense.
That victim was very very lucky that someone had recognized from the news! I'm hoping people are paying attention to the vehicles of interest.

They left two. Why take the third?

Because the two adults were of no use to the perp IMO. They weren't the initial targets. If the perp is a sexual deviant and this was a planned attack, then most likely Jayme was taken because she fits the profile of what the perp wanted. Given her age and physical characteristics (she is 13 and looks 13; I don't think she looks older than she is) then we'd most likely be looking at a someone who is interested in prepubescent children or young girls who are just on the cusp of puberty. Her mother would not fit the same age and body type and the father would be a different gender altogether. The parents were not the main target, they were collateral damage and the obstacles that needed to be removed for the perp to get to Jayme. That is why they may have been "left."

(This is just an opinion and idea in response to the "why were two victims left behind and one taken" question. It is based on the scenario that Jayme was the target and the intention was to kill the parents and move her to Point B all along. I am not married to this particular theory, it's just one of many possible scenarios.)

Because the two adults were of no use to the perp IMO. They weren't the initial targets. If the perp is a sexual deviant and this was a planned attack, then most likely Jayme was taken because she fits the profile of what the perp wanted. Given her age and physical characteristics (she is 13 and looks 13; I don't think she looks older than she is) then we'd most likely be looking at a someone who is interested in prepubescent children or young girls who are just on the cusp of puberty. Her mother would not fit the same age and body type and the father would be a different gender altogether. The parents were not the main target, they were collateral damage and the obstacles that needed to be removed for the perp to get to Jayme. That is why they may have been "left."

(This is just an opinion and idea in response to the "why were two victims left behind and one taken" question. It is based on the scenario that Jayme was the target and the intention was to kill the parents and move her to Point B all along. I am not married to this particular theory, it's just one of many possible scenarios.)
I was with that theory until time passed and I started believing she could be dead. Then I wonder why someone would kill 2 people with an hour or a day or a week with a 13 year old only to then kill her too. Im praying shes alive. But Im starting to doubt it.

I am not exactly educated on the personality who steals undergarments, especially from a young teen, to wear. It is highly suggested of a distorted mind to want the used clothes of a young missing girl - it is odd, to say the least.

It is not what I think a typical transgender or gay cross-dresser would do. So to dismiss him so quickly must be based on an understanding that while this is odd, and why he just didn’t go buy pink tank tops at Wal-Mart, is likely due to the investigatory work done.

All the same, that lead has been shut down, and he is charged for stealing. That’s it.
Unfortunately, in my line of work I am somewhat educated on the behavioral patterns behind people who do these types of things....and I agree with everything you wrote wholeheartedly. MOO

Thank you again! It's amazing how quickly we forget early details of how things unfolded. Sometimes it's good to go back to the basics and only look at what they said in the pressers and press releases without any reporter embellishment. Please feel free to alert on my post above and request Mods include it as an opening post in new threads. Thanks!
Done. :)

I was with that theory until time passed and I started believing she could be dead. Then I wonder why someone would kill 2 people with an hour or a day or a week with a 13 year old only to then kill her too. Im praying shes alive. But Im starting to doubt it.
Many killers who abduct victims in a sexually motivated crime kill the victim within a few hours, or 24 hours at most. Jmo

Why do our minds wander so much? I guess we don’t have much info to go with anything.
Since I have a different thought of might may have happened that night, I will share my latest. I know I have read some similar theory’s from WS members.

Let’s just say JC took the day off of work to get caught up on things around the yard and also watch some football. Yes he was a Packers fan but it’s also fun to watch your teams rivals in action as well.
What if JC had another subject that he knew over to watch the game(s). Maybe a younger guy.
Some adult beverages were consumed. Guest had too much to drink. Maybe he made advance towards one of the females. JC kicked him out of the house. Maybe he threw him out.
Guy goes and gets a gun out of his truck. Breaks through the door after shooting a round or two through it since JC wouldn’t let him back in.

Alcohol can cause stupid decisions and moreso a lot of rage.

Seems plausible to me but by Thursday I will have some other theory.

You would think that there would be something traceable on this theory as well.

It's possible he just thought of them as objects or obstacles in his way. Maybe he originally planned to break in quietly and abduct her hoping her parents wouldn't wake up, and when he couldn't do that just went all out and kicked the door in, shooting them both and taking Jayme. Jmo

Many killers who abduct victims in a sexually motivated crime kill the victim within a few hours, or 24 hours at most. Jmo
So you think they busted through the door, killed her parents to assault and kill her? Thats what Im having trouble wrapping my mind around here. This is awful brutal for that is what Im saying. If they wanted to assault and kill her, why kill 2 other people as well? Why not abduct her from the bus stop or...idk. Im trying to make some kind of sense of it. If shes still alive then yea it makes more sense.

Does anyone know where this photo of Jayme at 2:14 in this video was taken?
It looks like a dance recital photo but those chairs remind me of the type of chairs I see in churches without pews...Just curious if anyone knows where this was and when the photo was taken. TIA.
Not sure where it was taken, although it does look like she's in a church. It was posted on Denise's FB 12/16/2017. Denise Closs

We know that she was in choir at school...

Gathering of Hope held for Jayme Closs in Barron
“Our community stands behind her,” choir members said into the microphone, “and with her in hope.”

Jayme, a 13-year-old Riverview Middle School student, had been a part of their choir until she disappeared one week ago.

Last edited:
After 2 weeks of the sheriff being so tight lipped I am feeling more hope Jayme is alive. I could be totally wrong but if facts start dripping out at this point it will show a serious change of pattern. Patterns only change out of necessity. JMO
Unfortunately I kind of doubt they are drawing down there staffing b/c they think she is alive.

So you think they busted through the door, killed her parents to assault and kill her? Thats what Im having trouble wrapping my mind around here. This is awful brutal for that is what Im saying. If they wanted to assault and kill her, why kill 2 other people as well? Why not abduct her from the bus stop or...idk. Im trying to make some kind of sense of it. If shes still alive then yea it makes more sense.

It doesn't make sense to us because we are not homocidal or psychopaths. But these things HAVE happened to other families in the past: the perp breaks in, kill the parents, and abducts the child (or children), only to kill them within a few hours or days. Dylan Groene was killed after, what, six weeks? Yet it seems that after Jennifer Short's parents were murdered and she was abducted, she herself was killed not long after.

Perhaps in some cases the perp has the intentions of holding onto the victim longer but then, for whatever reason, decides to kill them. Maybe restraining and caring for a hostage becomes too complicated. Maybe it doesn't live up to the fantasy they've created in their minds. Maybe the guilt of what they've done becomes too great and they feel like the only way out is to eliminate the one reminder of their crime. I don't know, it's hard to say.

Yes, that's what I have been worrying about since this thread started. If it is, or if it became, by sheer chance, a sexually-motivated crime, then she may be already gone. I still hope it is not that...

St. Peter’s also had a new roof put on in May. If she was at the church a lot, she could have also been seen by other random workers. Probably nothing, but we discussed potential workers at her house earlier. There are pictures of the new roof being done on the roofing company’s Facebook page.

Why do our minds wander so much? I guess we don’t have much info to go with anything.
Since I have a different thought of might may have happened that night, I will share my latest. I know I have read some similar theory’s from WS members.

Let’s just say JC took the day off of work to get caught up on things around the yard and also watch some football. Yes he was a Packers fan but it’s also fun to watch your teams rivals in action as well.
What if JC had another subject that he knew over to watch the game(s). Maybe a younger guy.
Some adult beverages were consumed. Guest had too much to drink. Maybe he made advance towards one of the females. JC kicked him out of the house. Maybe he threw him out.
Guy goes and gets a gun out of his truck. Breaks through the door after shooting a round or two through it since JC wouldn’t let him back in.

This theory is at the top of my list, it is almost exactly what I posted a couple days ago.

with that theory.. there would be dna from drinks, prints everywhere. Also, there would be phones records or texts with that said person coming over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya