AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone wants her to be alive. We should not even have to say so. But no explanation that would have her alive now makes sense to me unless she was the reason/motive for the crime. What on earth does a perp do with a teen once they removed them from the crime scene?
if she wasn't the motive I doubt she lived to see the sun rise that morning. I just cant let my mind go to her being taken as like insurance that they could get away if they needed her as a hostage as a last min thought. then on the other hand if she was going to be tortured for days I think there are worse things than being dead, it is more the what one has to go threw to be dead that night mares are made of for me.

I agree typical it is a infant, but what if they had lost a child that was near her age, maybe even near her appearance.

I just prefer to look at a why she could still be alive.
Now I can see maybe if she looked enough like a child they lost.
Everyone wants her to be alive. We should not even have to say so. But no explanation that would have her alive now makes sense to me unless she was the reason/motive for the crime. What on earth does a perp do with a teen once they removed them from the crime scene?
Nothing good.

But if this is someone known to them...why take Jayme, and where is she? It makes no sense.

The original plan regarding Jayme may never be known because I believe the 911 call changed everything. At that point the plan became "get out of here now" and yet... there was a living witness involved.

The original plan regarding Jayme may never be known because I believe the 911 call changed everything. At that point the plan became "get out of here now" and yet... there was a living witness involved.
But whatever the plan may have been, it should have been to be long gone a lot sooner. I get the feeling that the assailant(s) ran into something unexpected and didn’t decide quickly how to deal with it. Maybe the 911 call forced their hand.

If taking Jayme wasn't the intent then the only way I see her leaving alive was if there was a woman present who just couldn't bear to kill a child or see one killed.

If Jayme wasn't the target she would still need to be taken from the house imo, because she couldn't be left behind as a witness. She might very well have been taken and eliminated as soon as it was safe to do so. Horrible to say but it's in the killer's best interest to do so. She may have been intended to be killed during the home invasion and that 3d murder was only prevented by the call to 911 and the need to leave the home immediately.

If Jayme wasn't the target she would still need to be taken from the house imo, because she couldn't be left behind as a witness. She might very well have been taken and eliminated as soon as it was safe to do so. Horrible to say but it's in the killer's best interest to do so. She may have been intended to be killed during the home invasion and that 3d murder was only prevented by the call to 911 and the need to leave the home immediately.
two people were already killed, it would take more time to put her in a car than to fire one more shot.

One of the reasons to call in the FBI is belief that the criminal may have crossed state lines in the commission of the crime, is it not?

Not necessarily. They are often called in on abduction cases because smaller departments often don't have the resources that the FBI does. Including staff, labs, ballistics catalog and social media/internet techs.

But whatever the plan may have been, it should have been to be long gone a lot sooner. I get the feeling that the assailant(s) ran into something unexpected and didn’t decide quickly how to deal with it. Maybe the 911 call forced their hand.

This is my feeling, too. I am still hanging on to the approximately 20 minutes spent in the home. I do think a delay of some sort took place and I feel like there was some sort of verbal exchange going on between DC and the killer(s.) Maybe her just trying to reason with someone beyond any reason. Someone said something about Jayme being in hiding. I think that would be what I would have done if I was a kid and heard or saw my own father being shot. I think DC knew who this person was or at least recognized the person. It's all just feelings though.

Not necessarily. They are often called in on abduction cases because smaller departments often don't have the resources that the FBI does. Including staff, labs, ballistics catalog and social media/internet techs.

Yes, the “state line” idea is not really valid anymore. They do so much phone and online work, it is all crossing state lines, really.

Random: cops aren’t obligated to be truthful to us right? Is it possible the cops passed the vehicles of interest in heading to the crime scene? Like actually eyeballed these cars? They said private and business cams but is it at all possible LE actually saw the cars parked or driving past?

two people were already killed, it would take more time to put her in a car than to fire one more shot.

As someone said, she may have fought with them with DNA exchange taking place. A girl that size is easily picked up and brought out of the house and subdued, especially if there were two men involved. Again, horrible, but if she was given one hard punch to the face, she would cooperate completely imo.

Hasn't been any new news. IDK if the light was on or if police turned it on. My guess is they would not have tampered with it.

It's very sad but I think turning the light on, to see who was outside banging on his front door is about the last thing that JC did in life. I agree LE wouldn't tamper with anything and LE has those incredibly strong spot lights on their cars that they can use.

I'm still sticking with my original theory which I posted many threads ago, but if I were to entertain a theory that they were druggies looking for cash or valuables and there were a man and a woman that perhaps when things went bad she took Jayme and brought her out to the getaway vehicle hoping she could convince her partner not to kill her.

*edited for typo

I'm still sticking with my original theory which I posted many threads ago, but if I were to entertain a theory that they were druggies looking for cash or valuables and there were a man and a woman that perhaps when things went bad she took Jayme and brought her out to the getaway vehicle hoping she could convince her partner not to kill her.

*edited for typo

Ok but still...then what? Who takes on a 13-yr girl, and how? If not planned for in advance...what on earth do you do next??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties