AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but still...then what? Who takes on a 13-yr girl, and how? If not planned for in advance...what on earth do you do next??
I have to think that the criminal elements co-mingle when it suits their needs. Sell her to human traffickers? I hate to go down that road but they'd be better prepared to hide her/ move her than a couple of meth heads.

I emailed in a tip today - about an orange Challenger I saw here in CA with out of state plates (I noted that it was probably unrelated but I wanted to report it just in case) - and got an email back saying thank you but they are no longer looking for the Challenger. I obviously can't link to my email but not sure if I need to/how to verify this for a mod/admin?

As this probably means they've either found it and cleared it or... I don't know. Why else would they no longer be looking for it? No idea about the SUV.

I emailed in a tip today - about an orange Challenger I saw here in CA with out of state plates (I noted that it was probably unrelated but I wanted to report it just in case) - and got an email back saying thank you but they are no longer looking for the Challenger. I obviously can't link to my email but not sure if I need to/how to verify this for a mod/admin?

As this probably means they've either found it and cleared it or... I don't know. Why else would they no longer be looking for it? No idea about the SUV.

You can email it to admins: websleuthscomments@gmail.com

Sending prayers for Jayme tonight, remembering her parents who loved her so, and with much sympathy and love for the family members missing all three of them.

Hoping this case will be solved. I think things like this sometimes work on God's time, which is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.
Please search " Randy Houser" and " In God's Time" on YT.
It will help a lot with the pain of this case.

Here's a snippet of the lyrics:
In God's time
A million years might only be a single day
And everything He does gets done His own way
In God's time.

Well done!

First, our Admins and Mods are extremely busy keeping the forum running smoothly. Please understand it can be difficult to answer your private messages in a timely manner. We have many members sending private messages along with sending messages to our email, Twitter, and Facebook

Since the paywall is not a news organization that relies on the people paying for the articles and it is a courthouse we can buy this document and post it on Websleuths. However, we would need to redact anyone's name (other than the names we know that are connected to the case) or any other identifying information of private citizens.
Websleuths should purchase this document. Let me reiterate the document must be central to our discussion. If someone can email me all the info including the link to purchase the document@ triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com I would appreciate it. The mods and I need to look at the doc and decide exactly what to do.
Thank you,
Tricia
PS. The earliest I can get back with you all about this would be late Wednesday if things go smoothly :)
Thanks for your reply to my post. The information I had seen on Truth Finder was not a document, but had to do with houses along Hwy 8. I think I can get the same info from Google. It isn't a show stopper..just something I found curious.
I appreciate the info you shared about how to proceed if I ever want to use any of their info., and it makes perfect sense. Thanks for all you and your team do.

What if Jayme's further family is getting blackmailed with her abduction?
I would hope that the homes have listening devices inside the residence, land.
lines are tapped, surveillance is in place & cell phones are are being logged with every call!
I also hope relatives have complied and have allowed it.
Just because they are publicly "silent", they have allowed access to any other aspects of thier communications to be open to police access!
I doubt it, but I hope that is the case.
Moo

Good points. I tend to assume that they were all home that night and in bed before the perps broke in and started blasting. But for all we know, people could've been over for a while hanging out before something went terribly wrong
I think Jayme and her mom were probably at home in bed, with school the next day and maybe work for her mom. JMO.

I wonder if any of the family members noticed DC being distracted or short or otherwise not herself at the family gathering? Seemingly not but you'd think if she had something on her mind or seemed worried/nervous/anxious, they'd have noticed. It seems like as far as we know everything seemed like any other time. Who knows, but if she did seem off that would lend towards it not being random. This "far" along, with all the usual suspects and theories checked out, doesn't it start to lean towards being a random crime? I really don't know, just thinking. JMO.
I have the feeling, there could have been said something "special" about an impression of DC at this family event, but her father meant to have to mention her being "thoughtful" as always and giving little gifts to all of the birthday guests. For me it looks like he didn't want to say something very different perhaps (maybe something dangerous to whom ever) and spoke of the little gifts instead.
If my daughter just got brutally killed, my SIL got brutally killed, my grand daughter got abducted - Idk, if I would think about any gifts. Perhaps DC's father was in a big bind at this time, when he said that. Of course, I don't cast suspicion on him as someone, who would be responsible for the crime or has knowledge!! But maybe he had noticed "a threatening storm" so-to-say at the family event and honestly didn't know how to interpret it. To state nothing wrong, he came up with the "little gifts" perhaps. Maybe. MOO

If one of the cars has been eliminated...and LE has said nothing, I wonder if the tips about the cars had slowed to the point where they did not need to make an announcement. If they were getting hundreds of calls about it, I.e you would think they would say so, to save labor.

I gotta ask: why?

I know you only by what you post, but from that I’ve developed a respect for how you think. But this I just don’t get. I don’t see anything that indicates the perp just wanted Jayme. Aside from the obvious (Jayme’s gone), what are you seeing that I’m not?

I realize you weren't asking me, but I'd like to respond to this.

IMO. The obvious -- that they took Jayme -- is a pretty darn big thing.

If I can make a sports analogy -- it would be like if Team A beats Team B in the Super Bowl, and someone says that Team B is still better than Team A. I'm sure someone who thinks that could come up with stats and anecdotes that would indicate Team B is better. But it's still really hard to argue with the fact that Team A won when they played. That's the only fact that anyone arguing Team A is better needs. It's basically the trump card.

Basically what I'm saying is that the simple fact that she was taken is a big one. It's not something that can be easily dismissed. I could get on board with that not being the motive if her body were found fairly quickly. Maybe then the idea that the perp simply ran out of time at the house would make more sense to me. The fact that she was taken, and hasn't yet been found, is a major indicator to me that she was the target.

Respectfully, that is my opinion.

Well done!
Hi, Glad to read your message. I saw one in Florida today, as well (and I thought the guy looked suspicious). Just kidding, about the suspicious, he was going about 80 mph, did not get a very good look. Anyway, I was going to send a tip, and now glad I hadn't sent it yet. Thanks for the info. Katt

A lot of folks find it odd Jayme had her aunt as a caregiver. I don’t! We already know there was a drug house nearby... meth is a huge issue in the area. I wouldn’t have left a kid home alone in that area either!! Ugh. Maybe Jayme didn’t wanna be home alone. Is that a big deal? End rant.
Since I have seen the very lonely location of the family home, I'm sure, I wouldn't have dared to let Jayme being there without supervision by a trustworthy adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr