AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
about the ones that were driving by and told to leave. it says multiple times and the time told to leave. do we know when they started driving by and how many multiple means? it might make a difference in my thinking if multiple means twice and they got there 45 min after incident or if multiple means 9 and they started the driving by less than 10 min after LE got there.

about the ones that were driving by and told to leave. it says multiple times and the time told to leave. do we know when they started driving by and how many multiple means? it might make a difference in my thinking if multiple means twice and they got there 45 min after incident or if multiple means 9 and they started the driving by less than 10 min after LE got there.
I dont think we have that info, but I really want to believe those girls were thoroughly questioned! That whole thing is off to me. It seems it was enough to be a distraction just due to the fact they got their info and radioed it in. The cop could have just told them to move along and be done with it.

I dont think we have that info, but I really want to believe those girls were thoroughly questioned! That whole thing is off to me. It seems it was enough to be a distraction just due to the fact they got their info and radioed it in. The cop could have just told them to move along and be done with it.

I cant find it now. what I am currently looking at doesn't show birth dates, but I thought one had a birth year of 71? if so that isn't a girl.

If the C family had wifi available at their house (which presumably they did), I wonder if LE has analyzed their usage/stats from their internet provider to see if there were unknown devices connecting to the family's wifi that evening. ie if someone had a cellphone on their person when they came to the home, and their phone was set up to connect to whatever wifi was available..... it may have automatically connected.
That would mean the home router wifi was not secured properly with a password and encryption. All home wifi should be secured. Still see unsecured home wifi around town and county on my travels. Not good.

I really believe that if a male voice not matched to James’ voice mail or by some other manner was heard on the 911 call, that LE would have that snip isolated for family to hear. And if a young female voice WAS heard, that would be enough to assume it was Jayme’s, and later could have been matched to her voice mail. Jmo

less and less reasonable to me. the daughter of one of the sisters was driving by and knew something was going on at least after seeing LE and didn't tell the sister apparently? i may not understand. i am good at not understanding lately.
The girls were not immediate relatives, if related at all. I think where you may have gotten confused is through discussion about the unknown address (on the log) where the officers went that morning, its close to the address listed for one of the girls driving by.

I'm pretty sure I saw 2 different mattresses being removed. I'll try to find that video and post the link, just to be sure I'm not simply confused. Give me a bit.

ETA: Here it states " a mattress, a nightstand and several boxes ".
Missing Wisconsin teen's family in emotional plea for her safe return

I've read that the mom was barricaded in both the bedroom and in the bathroom. If she was shot in the bedroom, there is probably at least her blood on the bed. LE is probably checking to see if any other DNA shows up, blood or otherwise.

I really believe that if a male voice not matched to James’ voice mail or by some other manner was heard on the 911 call, that LE would have that snip isolated for family to hear. And if a young female voice WAS heard, that would be enough to assume it was Jayme’s, and later could have been matched to her voice mail. Jmo
If they were all cleared as suspects, possibly then I could see it. As far as we know for sure, the only person cleared is the guy who broke in.

so the only known connection to the ones driving by are simply that they were driving by and told to leave??
As far as I know thats all we know, or are allowed to dicuss. Theres been some speculation, but for now I think thats all it is. Its highly suspicious to me, but could be nothing at all. I just just hope they were checked out thoroughly.

Why is Jaymes dog, Molly shaved now? I would think if it was to preserve evidence she would have been shaved before the the family spoke at the Sheriff's PC but looking back she wasn't. I know there could be normal explanations but none of this is normal.
Missing Wisconsin teen's family in emotional plea for her safe return
Family of missing Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs shares story weeks after disappearance

The dog could be shaved simply because her fur was matted. I doubt it has anything to do with the case.

Hi, I've been offline for a couple days so apologies for the delayed response - we shouldn't discuss specific people who have been arrested if it's not been stated as connected to this case. You might say something like "here is the webpage where you can see current inmates at the local jail" but not "Here is the webpage where you can see inmates - maybe Joe Schmoe did it because his brother robbed a bank in 2014... ".
Thanks for the clarification!

I’ve read here on and off but never saw this theory, and haven’t posted on this case. However, that is my top theory as well.

It would explain a lot...the motive for one and also why Jayme was taken IMO.
This is my #1 theory too, posted several threads ago. I’m hopeful that perp “loves” Jayme because that’s her best hope for being alive.

Theories

Random - Robbery gone wrong
Random - Wrong house
Random - Thrill Kill
Targeted - Revenge
Targeted - Someone knew something
Targeted - Sexual

Has to fit in one of these categories or am I missing something?

I never went with a robbery gone wrong or wrong house until very recently.

When your home is broken into late at night and two members of your family are left injured one very seriously. Nothing of any value is stolen. The 3rd member of the family had the opportunity to grab the cordless phone hide and call LE.

Fear, Flight and Fright all set in, as does adrenaline and self preservation. Self preservation sets in because you are trying to protect your family the best way you know how. Call LE . If they can keep you on the line and talk to you safely they will.

When you and your family alongside LE are left wondering why a particular property and are left somewhat perplexed. the mind starts working overtime.

Maybe the Closs family incident was an aggravated robbery gone wrong at the wrong home and that the intruders expected to find one thing of value to s/he/them and were totally thrown when they didn't see what they expected to see or suddenly realised they were at the wrong house.

As for what sort of perpetrator/s
  • Disorganised
  • They didn't do their homework or research
As for family pets! They are very good at alerting, disappearing, hiding and returning when things are quieter and calmer. They are not daft

Unless you have lived through such fear you will never know how you will react. We are all different and react differently to such circumstances.

Mingy Moo

The more this goes on, the more I feel this was someone well known to them. Although I agree the Sheriff appears stumped, Im sticking with my gut feeling that since the beginning he has, at least an inkling, of what happen. Im repeating myself here, but I feel its sometimes forgotten....Finding Jayme is a top priority, but its not the only priority. When Jayme is found, Sheriff still has a double murder case ahead of him to prosecute, plus whatever the end result with Jayme turns out to be (kidnapping, murder, etc). It is not selfish of him to keep his evidence to himself versus botching a future prosecution. I believe him when he says the evidence he has wont help find Jayme. Unless he had a note that said Jayme will be (here). But I believe releasing what he has could very well be detrimental to the ultimate result. jmho.
Yes yes yes!! Great post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member