AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.
It doesn't add up with what he said in the Dryden Wire interview on (11/9) though. Why wait on the Amber Alert to make sure she's not at a friends or family if she was heard in the 911 call. Obviously if she was heard, she wasn't elsewhere!!!
It's confusing.

It takes awhile to figure out whats in the background of those 911 calls. They may have had to do some clean up on it with audio experts to truly decipher if it was her or not.

I just noticed something new on the photo with the porch light on.
What is that round spot on the siding above the dragonfly's right wing?
5218622-6296561-The_front_door_of_the_Closs_home_is_seen_on_Wednesday_It_appears-a-36_1540012150974.jpg

Mother of Wisconsin 13-year-old Jayme Closs was the 'family angel' | Daily Mail Online

That spot does not appear there in the photos from the power washing company from two years ago (but the dragonfly is not there either):
Sikora Prime Painting and Washing, LLC

It looks like something hanging from the eaves, maybe a small windchime.

My speculation on part of the house plan: The living room and the kitchen take up the front of the house. The small window on the right front has a short curtain and there appears to be a vent pipe on the roof on that side. The sliding glass door was probably in the dining area. Jayme's room is at the back right of the house (per the panty thief's arrest), leaving the back left for the master bedroom.

The late night fishing doesn't seem at all suspicious to me. I usually fish the overnight hours from mid-July through October and there are always a few other rigs at the launch. I can see how it might seem suspicious to others; my neighbors used to think I was up to no good when I'd leave at midnight with the boat trailered up...now they just think I'm nuts.

Interesting that you mention the older folks in WI having the accent...I'll have to listen for it when I get over there in a few weeks.

If you listen to the podcast of that interview, she never said anything about a boat. It's a mistake in the transcript. They don't have any accent, either, at least nothing that stands out to me and I'm a Southerner.

Their house is out of city limits. Where I lived in MN in a small township, we did not have a building inspector, only a zoning administrator, There was no one overseeing any plumbing, electrical, or budiling codes at all. The only thing was setbacks and allowed uses in a zone.

Their house could have been built by a homeowner and have nothing that is similar to any other house,

Maybe their area has a building inspector, but that takes money to hire one for the community.

Many townships outsource those duties to engineering companies. I remodeled a basement, put in a new bath in a rural Central WI home and had to go through the drill every step of the way. I had to pull a permit and then have the inspector(s) check plumbing, electrical, insulation etc. I guess it depends on the area. They keep track of it so they can jack the taxes.

Good morning!

One of the prettiest smaller homes I ever sold was a 1963 one story ranch with a little over 1500 SF. The owners had kept it in impeccable condition. They had updated some of the areas like the 2 bathrooms and kitchen but the original hardwood floors throughout were in perfect condition.

Even though it was built in 1963 it had an open concept floorplan where the living room...dining room and kitchen were all open just like many homebuyers want today.

There was a bidding war on this home and I sold it for 20k above asking price in less than three days.

So I am not sure floorplans are set in stone though in WI depending on the year they were built.

Its more likely here in my area to find cookie cutter homes in many of the newer subdivions than on rural acreage where the homes are by themselves.

I think the floorplan that was attached by one of our posters that was done by a local realtor iirc is most likely the correct layout of the home.

As far as building anything at all on one's own property it must permitted beforehand where we live. If not it will be hell to pay with hefty stiff fines and in some cases they will make the owner tear the structure down. They are tough as nails in our area.

I live in a large county that has a lot of rural homes and acreage with them. We are one of the fastest growing counties in my state yet our population city and county is only around 65k. Now new businesses? New companies are coming in ..in droves for the past few years with building permits at an all time high and thriving.

Even when permitted one of the county building inspectors must come out and okay every phase before the next phase can be completed and they must sign off when they are finally completed. They want that additional property tax of course. LOL

I don't know about WI homes of course but rarely is a bathroom located near the kitchen where we are. Guest baths and master bathrooms are commonly put on the opposite end of the home or on the wall opposite of where the kitchen is located if the master bedroom is on the front side of home and kitchen located on back wall.

Jmo

Last edited:
Dear Websleuths Members,

Please do not discuss moderation. This thread is not about why your post was removed. If we removed a post it is for good reason. If you have a question please start a conversation with a mod. Thank you.

pic of front door damage has a cabinet faceing front door. I am sure there is a wall there. maybe a coat closet on other side of wall, who knows, I just don't think that cabinet would just be free standing there without a wall behind it and that is as far as I go with any theory on lay out.

You know I'm going to ask you for this photo, right ? o_O:D

cant find the pic of the door, I looked but gave up. it is here somewhere. we looked at it many times for days. there is a man standing just inside and the edge of broken door is on rt.

I can't find the originals now but Wrenny posted some zoomed in shots looking through the door: AMBER ALERT - WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #12
It was discussed throughout that thread and maybe the thread before that-- some people saw snowmen sitting on a hutch or a china cabinet. It is taken from a video before they put up the plywood to block the door. There are people in white biohazard suits working around the door area in the video.

Rare view of the patio. Have not seen too many of these
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqYpIgaXcAUQuyh.jpg
This really provides perspective and reinforces that a “random” attack seems very unlikely.

I just keep going back to a work grievance as the motive. This could have happened quite some time ago, and the Perp plotted and planned for even years perhaps. Hopefully LE is digging in deep with the HR department at the plant to see if there were any demotions or firings even loosely associated with the parents.

I think the floorplan that was attached by one of our posters that was done by a local realtor iirc is most likely the correct layout of the home.
Jmo

They are a building inspector that has never been to WI. Not a local realtor.

We’ll have to disagree that the layout is correct. The windows on the front of the house compared to the proposed lay out make no logical sense. Unless there was a major remodel that involved moving the kitchen (lots of money) I don’t see it as possible.

They are a building inspector that has never been to WI. Not a local realtor.

We’ll have to disagree that the layout is correct. The windows on the front of the house compared to the proposed lay out make no logical sense. Unless there was a major remodel that involved moving the kitchen (lots of money) I don’t see it as possible.
So I can get on the same train of thought, why is the layout or floor plan so important?

Attachments

• A0FCFDBF-2AC5-4B26-94D8-B698758E33AE.jpeg
    A0FCFDBF-2AC5-4B26-94D8-B698758E33AE.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors