AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
surprising they have the family present at any search. It is extended family though. I'm trying to think back on other searches if family members were present at the initial search with volunteers.
It would be hard to keep determined family members from searching. I know my family members would be fighting tooth and nail to be part of the team if one of my family members was missing. I know I'd be yelling and kicking if anyone tried to hold me back.

Yes, perhaps they suspect the perp left by foot. Maybe they are looking for the gun as well as other evidence in surrounding fields?

I don't know if searching the fields necessarily means they think she is in the fields. I think they are simply searching areas that make sense to search.

jmo

This reminded me of camouflage man seen going into the woods in Holly Bobo’s Case.

Ugh. Could this be similar?

"Have you found any information from her social media? Is it possible she has a phone with her?

FITZGERALD: I do not know the answer to the second part of the question, if she had the phone with her."

The reporter said "has", Fitzgerald said "had". It's her cell phone they recovered IMO. She would no longer have it on her since law enforcement now has it.

This. It is my opinion that Jayme made the 911 call; it would explain LE's confidence that she was in the home at the time of the murders.

It is my opinion that the motivation was to take Jayme.

Otherwise, the perpetrator(s) would have killed her there.

My reasoning is because it was extremely risky to take Jayme out of the house and into the perpetrator's vehicle.

Criminals know that testing by law enforcement can determine fingerprint minutiae and DNA within a vehicle.

Even if Jayme's hands were tied, her fingers would still touch certain points in the upholstery or other areas of the vehicle. Her DNA would be found as well.

Because of the extreme risk of being caught and this vehicle ever being examined, I believe that Jayme was taken for a reason. There is a possibility that, depending on why she was taken, Jayme could still be alive.

Probably...still a possibility that they decided having a hostage may deter a chase or they ran out of shells/bullets...if left behind, she could describe them if they were not wearing masks.

Paul Blume on Twitter

DEVELOPING: Authorities just told volunteers that this is a 14 mile long crime scene. From city of Barron all the way to Turtle Lake. #JaymeCloss

bbm

Volunteers will be broken down into groups of 7. They will work with member of law enforcement to search the sides of roadway from Barron to Turtle Lake. This search expected to take 2-3 hours

If Jayme's father was not at the birthday party but at work it is possible he was returning home and was shot while entering the home. Does anyone know what the shift hours at the Jenne-O plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho