AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uneven terrain makes me think they are searching the river area, not the cornfield.
Cornfields are definitely uneven terrain. They are plowed, planted, harvested with huge equipment that creates ruts. Running through a field, you’d be likely to sprain an ankle. You can see the furrows. They aren’t like lawns.

Meth can be absorbed through the skin. So handling items that have meth residue on them is not a wise idea.

I didn't know this until I recently read an article about how hard it is to re-sell homes that had meth users / meth labs in them. The cost involved in the intense cleaning that has to be done makes it nearly impossible to turn any sort of profit on the house. The epidemic is more than just a plague on our physical beings, but it is affecting the economy for those not even involved with it.

Another Amber Alert for an IL/WI situation just went off on my phone and scared the heck out of me. This is the first time I’ve gotten an audible alert for some reason. They do get your attention.
I was just realizing that Jayme’s Amber Alert was nationwide and I didn’t receive anything on my cellphone, despite having the Amber Alerts notification setting switched on and nothing else that would mess with it. Shouldn’t I have gotten it, or no? Did other people get it, in Wisconsin or elsewhere in th U.S.?

I was just realizing that Jayme’s Amber Alert was nationwide and I didn’t receive anything on my cellphone, despite having the Amber Alerts notification setting switched on and nothing else that would mess with it. Shouldn’t I have gotten it, or no? Did other people get it, in Wisconsin or elsewhere in th U.S.?
I didn't either !

I didn't get one in Atlanta Ga.

None here.

Turtle Lake is yet another meth infested community... a lot of it stems from poor living conditions on the reservations.

Hope they find something - and if this does turn out to be related to meth, I hope it helps in opening up the public’s eye on how deadly serious this problem is. I have never felt the need to lock my doors or my car or to be on alert to who may be around me but as of late that has changed DRASTICALLY (even before this case began).

I’m surprised they hadn’t begun searching west on 8 previously as - someone else stated - there’s nothing out that way until you hit Turtle Lake which is equally as remote as Barron... the other way would lead you straight into the city of Barron.

I didn't. But I now wonder if I had mine switched off prior to messing with settings the other night. But I don't think I got the flag notification at the top of my phone like I normally do. I could have missed it, though.

I did not get one either about JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member