GUILTY WI - Kayden Powell, 4 days, Beloit, 6 Feb 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
hey! are you giving me a shot? if so it better be a good mood one! I need one today after all these sad cases

SAD cases?!
Kayden was found SAFE Nurse! How much happier does it get than that!!!! :woohoo:

I am feeling bad for Kristen's husband and kids right now... but trying not to think about that. :seeya:

SAD cases?!
Kayden was found SAFE Nurse! How much happier does it get than that!!!! :woohoo:

I am feeling bad for Kristen's husband and kids right now... but trying not to think about that. :seeya:

I also feel bad for Brianna, it seems like Kristen was her ticket out of Beloit and now that's not going to happen. Based on her FB posts, it sounds like things are not good there. I had really hoped that KS wasn't involved in the kidnapping and Brianna would be able to move away to a better life.

I also feel bad for Brianna, it seems like Kristen was her ticket out of Beloit and now that's not going to happen. Based on her FB posts, it sounds like things are not good there. I had really hoped that KS wasn't involved in the kidnapping and Brianna would be able to move away to a better life.

But I think Brianna only cares about getting Kayden back... I hope Kristen isn't involved as well.
But even if she is, all that matters to Brianna is getting Kayden back. :loveyou:

*advertiser censored* and Go... really, you forgot the name Nurse? :facepalm: :laughcry:

I hope there is conclusive evidence Kristen did this, otherwise I'm going to wonder...

Well... I want conclusive evidence Nursie really forgot the name of the convenience store!

:floorlaugh:

I would hope with all the publicity there will be a public outpouring of support for the young parents, and that it will be enough for them to find a safe place, hopefully closer to BP's parents who seem to be more supportive than BM's family.

Sooo thankful he is okay! What an answer to prayer! :woohoo:

What a piece of trash. Sorry. She seriously left him there overnight, I cannot believe he survived.

How on earth was KS posting on FB about being pregnant, then showed up in WI not pregnant and no one said anything or noticed? Who did she text about giving birth on February 5? How did her husband not notice? How did Brianna not ask about the supposed pregnancy?

She would have just kept quiet about where he was if LE didn't find him?

This makes me sick.

But but but but I don't want to wait!!! I wanna know now!! ;) But for the first 29 hours he didn't cry, not until LE went to look at that gas station?

I'm just trying to imagine a newborn w/o food for 29 hours still having the strength to cry.

one of my boys has sensory issues. he never cried as a baby, that was part of the reason I dug deep to find out what was wrong! he didn't feel hunger... doubt that is the case here... but.... I doubt he would have remained silent for that long, for sure. but idk.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

11. Smith's cell phone contained emails sent by Smith wherein she stated she
herself gave birth on February 5,20L4. Smith &d not aPPear pregnant, had not appeared
pregnant while in Wisconsrn, and was pregnancy tested and was not pregnant. Inside
Smith's vehicle, law enforcement found a prosthetic pregnancy belly'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1
Back