WI WI - Kelly Nolan, 22, Madison, 23 Jun 2007 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I third that!! :)

According to TW findings, MO was one of the past addresses from David Peacock.

When will they release the perps name? I gather at the press conf.

Good news!!
Missouri...did I miss something? I thought the person of interest was picked up in Minnesota. Me confused?!?

Mental health records??
Probably looking at records of "crazies" in the area. I know there was one guy that "escaped" from the UWM Hospital this past school year...students got an alert to stay inside...but rumor had it that the guy was later found in California (have no idea if that was true or not). Maybe LE got smart and thought it would be a good idea to check records (?). I know on another thread when we found out someone was found deceased so close to a hospital that it would interesting to know what kind of hospital it was-meaning did they service MH patients.

detectives were checking through mental health records when they discovered a man who closely fit the description of a drawing of a subject seen near the murder scene.

When detectives went to Minnesota to interview the man, the source said, he admitted to killing Marino.

Well, here are the ones who solved the case. Good job, I say. :clap:

Thanks, WI Friend!
One down...2 to go (?). I don't know why this should surprise me, but the audacity of this young man to stick around after this brutal crime...even file a police report for a missing computer!! I believe that may be the reason why he purchased the backpack...if someone stole his computer, he'd go out and steal someone else's (?). My dd was out at school during this time and now knowing this person was walking the streets of Madison makes my skin crawl!!

The complaint shows him living at 431 W. Main St. #305, yet he was running from the scene south on Shore Dr. I wonder where he was running to? Interestingly, 431 W. Main St. is two blocks from Zimmerman's apartment (517 W. Doty) and two blocks from Nolan's apartment. (434 Mifflin)

TW-Greta has Joel Marino's father tonight...is there a question about the guy they arrested...will have to watch.

I haven't seen the show yet but in the paper it said Peterson's father stated his son wasn't responsible for the Zimmerman or Nolan murder because his son was in Minnesota getting treatment when Zimmerman died and then down in the Dells with his brother when Nolan died.

DD accessed AP's facebook page...just doesn't seem like a killer...but then I can't imagine anyone killing. I wasn't able to watch the piece, but from what my dd reported Joel Mariono's father is happy, but doesn't see the connection (?). Were you able to watch, SS?

Hi guys! So I did a search and could not find a thread for Kelly, but you're usually on top of this stuff, so perhaps I missed it!

Kelly was out drinking with friends in Madison, Wisconsin. At around 11:30 her friends left her for the evening and she continued her evening. She went missing and was found 2 weeks later in the woods.

Whats weird here as far as I'm concerned is that the police are asking for help, but have released ANY information. Nothing about the condition of the body from what I can find. Nothing about what she said to her sister (the last call she made, this was how they found her body based on the tower pings).

This is a CNN Nancy Grace cold case, so I'm hoping someone out there has found more than me on all this.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/24/grace.coldcase.nolan/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back