Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance. Guilty people don't generally take the stand. Someone like ICA who has told so many lies would have NO credibility whatsoever. On or off the stand.

I am so sick of hearing just because ICA is a liar doesn't mean she is a murderer. In this case ...her lies involved her daughter. She left with Caylee and she alone was responsible for her. She alone lied about about a nanny who didn't exist. She alone drove the car with signs of decomp. in the trunk.
I am so tired of ones who make excuses for this girl.
Now we have those who excuse her tatoo as a symbol of her love for Caylee. Discusting. She doesn' have to open her evil mouth when others are making excuses for her much like her parents. IMO

Although, I must say that it would make for some great TV if ICA was to get up on that stand, and tell "her story". Just sayin' Bring me the popcorn!

JVM-one of Casy's attorney's admits there was no Zanny the Nanny -it was a lie

Wonder why they are going that way?

They also brought up the duct tape and wether the defense will blame George

Someone like who??? Cindy? lol The DT is sooo backed into a corner with this. NO ONE else knows what ICA did or when!

I don't know. Maybe it's someone named "zanny"......(sarcastic). I have a feeling the SA's know a lot more than we do and are saving it for trial. They might even have ICA on video buying her ingredients for "chloroform". We don't know yet.

If the defense is not going to let her testify, what are they going to do during the guilt phase? Have someone get up there and do a " Once upon a time scenario? Not going to happen!

I am so sick of hearing just because ICA is a liar doesn't mean she is a murderer. In this case ...her lies involved her daughter. She left with Caylee and she alone was responsible for her. She alone lied about about a nanny who didn't exist. She alone drove the car with signs of decomp. in the trunk.
I am so tired of ones who make excuses for this girl.
Now we have those who excuse her tatoo as a symbol of her love for Caylee. Discusting. She doesn' have to open her evil mouth when others are making excuses for her much like her parents. IMO

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

JVM-one of Casy's attorney's admits there was no Zanny the Nanny -it was a lie

Wonder why they are going that way?

They also brought up the duct tape and wether the defense will blame George
Because the Zanny story has been proven to be lies already, it's the worst defense (a non-defense)...they want to dump it all together without ICA having to take the stand to change her story, they are saying it was all lies right up front (thank you LKB), so they can use the lies to illustrate their PTSD (ugly coping) defense.

Well, if ICA does take the stand, she will have to perjure herself.
JMO

I don't know as we could tell, she's told so many lies.

I say, "stack em up" if that's the case. This is truly her last chance to try to put some sense into her case. If she can't do it, she won't. If she can, it's not going to come about by asking "someone else" to tell her story. How ridiculous! This DT just keeps throwing things out there and thinking they are doing her favors. They've been working with this client too long .

THEY don't make any sense anymore.

I don't know as we could tell, she's told so many lies.

I say, "stack em up" if that's the case. This is truly her last chance to try to put some sense into her case. If she can't do it, she won't. If she can, it's not going to come about by asking "someone else" to tell her story. How ridiculous! This DT just keeps throwing things out there and thinking they are doing her favors. They've been working with this client too long .

THEY don't make any sense anymore.

I can just picture it, JB/CM tells KC, "You're gonna have to get on the Stand and tell your story" (BS of course)....KC's response, "Can't someone else do it?" Jose, "I don't know, I can ask." :crazy:

lmao, as silly as it sounds reminds me of when Baez was asking the Judge to release her so she could help w/the investigation. :floorlaugh:

I don't think Casey will testify. She has seen LDB and JA in action and she must know they will have a field day with her on the stand. Casey is not a good liar, in fact she is a terrible liar. She would never be able to keep up with the SAs rapid fire questions. She knows she's not dealing with GA/CA. I believe ICA is terrified of JA and LDB.

Casey is in her comfort zone letting everyone else take care of her problems. She had CA covering for her non-stop stealing and lying and now she has the scheme team and all the cronies who hopped on board the Caylee gravy train to fight her battles for her.

Casey will never say a word under oath, on the stand. I think she will try to give testimony via shaking her head, eye rolling, grabbing one of her attorneies and saying 'that's a lie', etc.

If I'm wrong and she takes the stand, I would pay to watch that verbal smack down.

IMO

It seems to me that most phsychopaths and sociopath's think that they can convince the jury of their innocense that said I have always said that unless KC can get on the stand and testify to her story, then the defense will have to go with her statements which have ben let in. Her statements are about the nanny which we all know are lies, so if KC does not take the stand they need someone else to get onthe stand and say that KC lied about the nannny because she was afraid of George Anthony.

This I am convinced is their theory. That Georger did NOT see KC and Caylee leave that morning, that he lied about that and that KC was the one who left. That GEORGE is a reasonable suspect since he and KC were the last to see Caylee alive.

This will be easy because remember GA had a knew job with strange hours away from work where he would go home. Defense can show that as suspect, he has the tape int he video, he and KC were alone during the gas can incident and she hasn't revealed what happened on that day or the morning he claims he saw them leave.

She needs someone to tell that story and it will not be her because she will get creamed by the state.

They will try very hard to throw GA in as a suspect that was never investigated - they are going to go after him hard. I noticed he has not been in court lately and I also noticed KC's reaction to him on when he was onthe stand - it was cold and I wondered why and now I know.

I bet George agreed to this and like he told the state, he would do anything to save KC from going to jail or a death sentence.

I hope the motion to have someone else tell her story is denied. Which means the only time the defense can claim that she was was scared of George is opening and closing statements and throught he testimony of others such as cindy and then of course the epic questioning of george anthony. The defense will crucify him on the stand and that will be the only way they will be able to do it IF she doesn't take the stand and IF they don't allow another to tell her "I was scared of daddy storya nd that is why i lied about having a job, and stole, and about having a nanny."

MOO

I don't think ICA wants to testify. She wants everyone else to clean up her mess, as always.

ICA is like many criminals where she started out lying about small things and then began lying about more and more and bigger and bigger things until she now finds herself lying about murder.

ICA has never lied very well when confronted by any of her actions, at least by normal standards.

The fact that her immediate family bought all her BS is just an indication of how disfunctional a family unit they are.

On the stand however, the DT knows that they will not be able to control her answers and I can see her eventually answering questions by reverting back to her old lies about working at Universal and having a nanny.

Although I personally would love to watch this on live TV, the DT will never let it happen.

This is a chick that avoided telling anyone anything about Caylee for 31 days...and if CA never found her, she would have never said a word.
Unlike Cindy, the state cannot force KC to personally face some sort of music. The state cannot put her in a car, take her to a police station, and then call the cops on her. The state cannot walk her to the end of a hallway and make her tell them something.
Casey's first instinct is not lying, it's avoiding, it's procrastinating-she'd rather pretend it never happened and as long as the Constitution backs her, that's what she'll do. She won't talk to the state or to a jury.

ETA-She will, however, continue to tell her counsel that the jury/public is ignorant, that LE are cops, that people just don't listen to her, blah blah blah. I know that's what she doodles on her pad and what she tells them behind closed doors.

MN stated on NG last night he thinks Kc will take the stand....Have always thought this would happen, He is a very smart man I tend to agree with him ...He said just wait and see!!! She will testify.

I do not know if this will happen but this is what I personally would like:
KC takes the stand. She starts at the beginning and explains it all. Since she knows her life is on the line, now is the time to go big or go to the DP. She has to tell the truth. Why was Caylee in the trunk? How long? How did she die? Why was KC acting as if nothing Happened?. To me this would be the aha moment. To play a blame game at this point without answering to her own part in this will not work. It is obvious, at the bare minimum that KC knows the answers. Unless these answers come out that she will be
convicted. These unanswers questions are the reason we all have waited for this trial. Truth. Knowledge of the facts. We have evidence but the answers truly do only belong to KC. And that is how the DT does hold a lot of power in this case. I do hope she takes the stand, swears to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help her God. And then, surprisingly does. Tell the truth. That would be the aha moment. After 3 years, she owes that to Caylee, her parents, and really to the public as well.

Not so sure we are going to hear the truth... To quote Judge Strickland it is apparent that the truch and Ms. Anthony are strangers.But we might get our aha moment .. Just not as JB described. With JB and KC nothing will surprise me.

I'm not sure if I agree with MN? Casey is a [unusual] girl, but she can not be THAT [unusual]? Can she?

There are times when I think she might just be crazy enough to think she can get up on that stand and make the jury believe what she is saying and then I think... NO WAY will she put herself in a position to have to answer to the State's questions. Unless she plans to answer all the defense's questions in order to get her side of the story out and then simply pleads the 5th when the State asks her any questions?

It would be interesting to see how her story has evolved since the letters to Robyn... but to think that she would get up on that stand and tell the whole truth, nothing but the truth, so help her God?? I don't think so.

Not so sure we are going to hear the truth... To quote Judge Strickland it is apparent that the truch and Ms. Anthony are strangers.But we might get our aha moment .. Just not as JB described. With JB and KC nothing will surprise me.

Unfortunately for the DT, she's a loose cannon. No matter how much rehearsing the DT did on her testimony, as soon as cross examination started, she would look at it as a challenge of wits and try to 'one up' the SA. Look back at CA and GA behavior on the stand. They have a hard time not talking back. IMHO, Casey would be no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298