Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA has to testify in order to get in the abuse excuse (which is lame anyway). jmo

TonE fizzeled and Jesse Grund won't say GA sexually abused her, IMO because of this
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EraLDbl931Y"]YouTube - ‪Part One Jesse Grund 3rd Police Interview‬‏[/ame]

I can't see how they would let her take the stand. I know that as her life is on the line, she has the final call, but IMHO, she would be such an utter disaster on the stand that she is sure to convict herself even if the evidence itself falls short. She is just not likeable, she has an odd (to Floridians anyway) Northern Ohio-sounding accent, so she doesn't even sound particularly pleasing when speaking, and the sheer volume of the lies that have been perpetrated by her are sure to put off the jury. She would have to get up there and sell the jury on the "Daddy done touched me" story, and I really don't see her as capable of pulling it off. She thinks she's a lot slicker than she actually is. Yes, she pulled the wool over her family's eyes for years, but from the comments hey let drop here and there, they knew whe was "tho'ed off," as they say down here in Looziana. Even her friends stated that she was known to lie, and as soon as the cops grilled her, her story disintegrated immediately. A good prosecutor will make mincemeat out of her words and make her eat 'em. In this case, I think that the cons far outnumber the pros. If I had some spare cash lying around, I'd bet "no." Wonder what the Vegas oddsmakers are saying? Those guys will take bets on anyhing . . .

If ICA testifies she will only have herself to blame, however, if she sits tight she will have countless appeals and many attorneys willing to crack the nut that is the State's case and one-up HHJBP. ICA has sat in jail this long for her trial ... I think she will roll the dice on some appeals and new attorney's -- pushing JB under GA's bus. Her defiance and silence is her control ... She hasn't written her final story yet, the lies are still escalating so she will maintain the defiance, the silence and thus ... The control. Tomorrow is a better lie.

I used to think that the only way that she can save herself from getting the death penalty was to testify. Just say it was an accident, she was terrified and didn't know what to do. Not a planned first degree murder and not a death penalty decision.

Unfortunately for her ( and fortunate for those of us who think she deserves the max) her attorney has added molestation, almost molestation, Dad taking the car, Dad finding Caylee in a pool and a myriad of other scenario's that KC, as much as she thinks she is smarter than anyone else, will never be able to keep track of on the stand.

TC, Robin

they've battled before, but CA raised the competition to an entirely unique level and that will be irresistible. they will perform in this particular arena only one time. IMO KC will not pass on the opportunity to show what (she thinks) she's got. this is the Olympics of their jealousy/resentment

given KC's anger re CA's early TV "cameos", can you imagine the rage festering in KC after CA's most recent testimony? after it was favorably received/what CA gained? that's what will put KC on the stand

girl don't know when to stay down

I used to think that the only way that she can save herself from getting the death penalty was to testify. Just say it was an accident, she was terrified and didn't know what to do. Not a planned first degree murder and not a death penalty decision.

Unfortunately for her ( and fortunate for those of us who think she deserves the max) her attorney has added molestation, almost molestation, Dad taking the car, Dad finding Caylee in a pool and a myriad of other scenario's that KC, as much as she thinks she is smarter than anyone else, will never be able to keep track of on the stand.

TC, Robin

I agree to a certain extent. We all know that ICA has told many many lies but this little bit about GA molesting her and him finding Caylee in the pool deceased is just way out there IMO. I feel the only way the DT will be able to touch on this will be to put her on the stand...and let her tell yet another story..

HOnestly what I would like to see....If GA and ICA was in on this coverup, is there any communication between just the two of them prior to July 16, 2008? I mean do they want us to believe that after ICA and GA found Caylee deceased and GA said that he would take care of it, that ICA never thought twice about it again? So I want to know if there was contact between just her and GA prior to CA calling 911? Did they touch base with each other to make sure everything was still going according to the plan? It just doesn't sound right to me...if they were indeed in on this together..

I think Casey taking the stand would be her best defense against the death penalty, and her predictable presentation would be entirely consistent with the defense presentation of her throughout this trial, which is designed to avoid the death penalty. The evidence against Casey is such that she will very likely be convicted, making the defense strategy primarily to avoid the death penalty. It’s the best they can do and Casey is their best witness to convince the jury that Casey’s character, for whatever reason, is a sufficient mitigating factor to avoid the death penalty. The defense has based its case on Casey’s atypical character and her unusual disregard for the truth. On the stand, the defense will simply let Casey be Casey, leaving the jury shaking their heads.

All personal opinions,
Russell

I thought she was going to have to testify to save herself - however - since the DT forgot to object to the jail house videos back in December, ICA has basically impeached herself. Even if her ego insists to testify, how could the jury believe a single word that passes her lips?

If she does, it will be the kiss of death...CA is simply incapable of telling the truth and therefore has zero credibility. So let's hope they get her up on the stand!

I sincerely believe that the Casey and crew are sure they will get a mistrial before that decision needs to be made.

She really should. If she wants the molestation to come in and the 31 days of amnesia to be explained. Unless she thinks that the jail house tapes are testimony in her favor. Or she could be letting Jose set this whole thing up and then if found guilty claim he made it up, because she does say in the tapes, that nobody will let her talk, and how she's a victim. I try as a professional to keep an open mind until the defense has a chance to present their side of the story. I don' know if anyone watched yesterday but Vinny P. had a girl on who was molested by her father and a psychiatrist on who both co-berated Baez's theory of lies to protect her aggressor because of being molested. However the girl who was molested was never accused of murder.

Her only hope may be if she testifies that she will be so messed up that the jury feels sorry for her and won't give her the DP.

I haven't read through the thread so plz forgive me if this has already been asked. Question, if ICA does testify, is it possible for her to plead the 5th on any questions asked of her by the SA and only answer questions asked by her DT?

If she does, it will be the kiss of death...CA is simply incapable of telling the truth and therefore has zero credibility. So let's hope they get her up on the stand!

She has "ALREADY" spoken. In this I mean, with her audio, video tapes. What more could she add and who would believe her. After viewing and listening to those, if I were on the jury, I'd be D*mn mad that she had the nerve to get up there and waste any more of anyone's time. Everyone already knows that ICA is only for ICA and for no one else. That every word the comes out of her mouth is a lie. Who in their right mind could believe her now? She has "CRIED WOLF" too many times. When she opens her mouth this time I think that she's going to be ignored and the "WOLF" will eat her up. One could only hope.

Originally I thought "never!". But now that I've learned that that decision is up to her, and after hearing testimony about how ICA thinks she's such a good liar - I think there is a good chance she will demand to take the stand.

I don't know if she will or won't . . . I'm on the fence about that. Is it wrong of me to hope she does? I want to see LDB tear.her.up.

Oh my, that just feels so wicked to admit . . .

I at first didn't think she would... but after watching her sqirm and shake her head at all the other testimony... I believe that she will take the stand and try one more time to lie her way out of this. She can't keep her mouth shut.

I don't know if she will or won't . . . I'm on the fence about that. Is it wrong of me to hope she does? I want to see LDB tear.her.up.

Oh my, that just feels so wicked to admit . . .

I'm on the fence also... Her EGO run amok may very well decide to take the plunge, however I'm also hoping her EGO is completely deflated by the time that decision has to be made..JMHO

Although I'd be willing to remortgage my home (with only three years left on it now) to see her filleted by the SA, I do not for one moment believe that the supreme narcissism of ICA would ever entertain the idea of submitting herself to an obviously hostile questioner and an unreceptive audience. Don't get me wrong -- because I realize she does not have a conscience to speak of, humiliation would really not be part of the equation for her. However, she requires control of information in order to operate successfully (small groups of friends, keep them isolated from one another, etc.), and she can't have that with learned counsel for the prosecution. That alone would spin her into a narcissistic rage.

She would probably lose the ability to swallow simultaneously, of course.

At any rate, she may very well imagine that she can still sway everyone with the new and improved story -- whatever that is or will be. I just doubt that she would give all of us the satisfaction. It's just too easy to be a victim behind those bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298