Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
after watching her yesterday i really think she may want to testify. all that writing!! the money shot is her testifying, people! she wants her payday that she absolutely thinks shes gonna get when they prove that everyone including her parents, conspired against her. she will need to get on that stand to tell everyone how this wasnt her fault and those lies were necessary to keep away from the crazy grandparents that wanted to take her child from her. im tellin u i think shes gonna do it. she believes we will believe her because she has a perfectly good explanation as to why she lied and we will all understand when she gets to tell us. all imo

I say if her lawyers want to send her straight to hell, they will allow Casey to take the stand. She is a pathological liar in which her lies only make sense to her. It would be a complete disaster for the defense. Hopefully they will allow her to testify.

She is stubborn. She hates her parents and will continue to throw blame their way. She fancy's herself this great actress who has everybody fooled. She had fun having law enforcement and family hanging on her every word/leading LE in circles. She wants to tell her version that she has perfected (as far as she and JB are concerned) again and again in her head. She will testify.

She is stubborn. She hates her parents and will continue to throw blame their way. She fancy's herself this great actress who has everybody fooled. She had fun having law enforcement and family hanging on her every word/leading LE in circles. She wants to tell her version that she has perfected (as far as she and JB are concerned) again and again in her head. She will testify.

She does hate them. There is no doubt. I realize she was emotional with seeing Cindy yesterday and it was real as it pertains to herself, but she pulled herself together quickly and today she looks angry at times.

This is a case that is one for the ages. They are defending her to the end and they don't even mind that she see them as a thorn in her side. That would really $%%%iss me off and I don't think I could hold up. She does not care about them at all. AT ALL!

All psychopaths WANT to testify they are convinced that they can manipulate people and see people as dumb. Kc is a sociopath and psychopath who is a pathological liar. She diabolical and emotionally detached. I think she will insist on taking the stand, but I am not sure JB will allow it.

How could she explain the remnants of a dead body in her car- the car that only SHE had acess to- according to her own Attorney...

Kamikaze squirrels, remember? :crazy:

I believe ICA's personality will demand that she take the stand. She cannot help herself. I would have voted NO despite her (percieved by me) phsycopathic tendencies. But after watching JB lo these many months, I am of the opinion he may just be stupid (read incompetent) enough to let her.

:rolleyes:

KC IS testifying already. Just watch her nonverbals. Remarkable.

I HOPE Casey does testify and the Pros rip her a new one.

and does anyone know why HJP will immediately sentence KC if she is found guilty?

Do they only do this is death penalty cases?

and if the jury decides LIP can he change her sentence to death instead?

At first I thought No No way will she testify...but having watched her scribble furiously on the notepad today and the shaking of the head and hand gestures...I now think she will have to be sedated or duct taped to the seat.

At first I thought No No way will she testify...but having watched her scribble furiously on the notepad today and the shaking of the head and hand gestures...I now think she will have to be sedated or duct taped to the seat.

Same here. She HAS to be in charge. Watching her scares the wits out of me. She could care less that her father was crying over her and her daughter. Not one tear shed for Caylee. She seems to be in a fantasy "I'm a lawyer" world. There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with her. How could her family have trusted her with Caylee!!!!!!

That almost exactly mirrored my impression. Her attorneys are going to have their work cut out for them just keeping her mouth shut and off the stand.

That almost exactly mirrored my impression. Her attorneys are going to have their work cut out for them just keeping her mouth shut and off the stand.

I agree with this. I first said that there would be no way that Casey would ever take the stand. Watching her in court these past two days? She is itching to talk.

I am not sure she can resist testifying. One thing we've seen is that she CANNOT stand not being able to "fight back" or tell her side when people are testifying. I think it maddens her to no end and I think she has a need, a NEED to tell her side. I don't imagine she will actually testify...but if she can't hold it together any better than this - at a hearing no less, it doesn't bode well for her in the future.

You all took the words out of my mouth. Watching her scribble furiously, and reach across the desk to smack Baez'z arm like a crazy person really makes me wonder.
But she has to know the OPENS THE DOORS to everything. All her ridiculous stories and Timer 55, ALL OF IT.

Ohhhhh...I really hope she does take the stand. I just don't see how they could allow it.

No, I think she really wants her chance up there, but will not be allowed to tesify.

Duct-taped to the chair...using that special "family" duct tape.

Oh, it is KILLING her to have to sit there and be quiet, and come trial time, with so many people being paraded in and out in front of her, the girl is gonna be running out of paper and ink.

Can you imagine if she knew how to do sign language, her fingers would really be flying.

She wants up on that stand, as sure as the sun rises, but, will they be able to keep her at her table with her team...... not if she has her way.

If she does, there will be a gasp heard all the way up to Times Square that day.

I would hope that CM would bring in an unfamiliar attorney to mock cross examine
her - like Mark G did with Scott Petersen .
Even KC wont be able to endure that .
That's how they kept O.J. off the stand- brought in a Lesbian lawyer to mock cross him and exposed to him how he couldn't control his temper with her!!!

Im not sure yet...part says "no way" and other says if she has any hope at all of getting out of this, she has to. Question though, ICA has given very little info re: Caylee going missing. I know that its a LONG LONG stretch, but what if she did get on stand and provide an explanation that included new information that the prosecution wasnt privy to. Do they get time to investigate to prove/disprove or is it just a take it or leave it for the jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member