Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe that Casey sees herself as part of the defense... actually, she probably thinks of herself as the "lead attorney", but there has to be moments when she snaps out of it and realizes this is Casey Marie Anthony vs. The State of Florida, in the First Degree Murder trial of Caylee Marie Anthony. She has to!

I think she is very aware of everything going on around her as much as she likes to act like she is ignoring it. Her facial expressions give her away. Do I think she realizes exactly what she is up against? No. I think she has NO idea how bad things are for her and not because people haven't told her (I believe Cheney Mason has told her).... I just think she has her mind made up that she is going to get that mistrial... just like Jose promised her.

Hi LoLa, Jean C on TruTV when asked what she thought of KC in the court room , Jean said she was very professional and was working with her Attorneys as part of the Defense team.
Funny, I don't see her sitting there as the defendant has anything to do with her being professional......and her pretending to be so busy writing inside, outside, underneath, on top of a tablet as being part of the Defense team. She is just Trying to appear not very interested in witness testimony. IMO

She definately thinks she is one of them thumbing through and handing papers to JB.
Hitting his arm to stop him from talking and one time she hit his arm to show him a note and he waved her off. The last day all she had was her yellow pad, they kept all the other stuff away from her. I really think she is shadowing the female lawyer of JB. How does she get her ears to wiggle up so high I just can't figure it out. It isn't of course noticeable when her hair is down.
I am glad CA cut her hair she looks so much better. I guess I happen to like this style better.

I'm not sure what ICA thinks of it but I think it's a very clever move by the Defense team to give her some outlet for that crazy stroking, touching, staring stuff she was doing prior to being given "pencils and paper" like we do with our children when we take them out to a restaurant and want them to sit quietly. We don't want them to get up and start running around the restaurant, standing up in their seat and knocking over their glass, or throwing their food around or talking too loudly or starting to cry loudly and forcing us to leave to quieten them down.....seems like pretty much the same technique to me. They can only sedate her just so much......

If this does go to trail, I now believe she will testify in her defense.

We learned during this week’s hearings that ICA has conceded that everything she said to LE was a lie. It’s a strategic move on her part, but one which I believe compels her to explain why she lied about the most important thing – finding Caylee.

IMO, ICA is not normal, has no conscience, and is simply a very dangerous person. We’ve read about every facet of her life, and it shows that she was either born, or became, an anomaly, a defect. No one can expect reasonable behavior from her, because she’s not a reasonable person. I think she’ll testify because she can. It won’t matter to her that its just more lies, because everything ICA has become is a lie.

But ICA is nothing special or unique. I think our prisons are filled to the rafters with dangerous people just like her – they all thought their plans were brilliant, their lies so believable that no one would figure it out, and that they would get away with their heinous crimes. She’ll continue to lie with her last breath.

If this does go to trail, I now believe she will testify in her defense.

We learned during this week’s hearings that ICA has conceded that everything she said to LE was a lie. It’s a strategic move on her part, but one which I believe compels her to explain why she lied about the most important thing – finding Caylee.

IMO, ICA is not normal, has no conscience, and is simply a very dangerous person. We’ve read about every facet of her life, and it shows that she was either born, or became, an anomaly, a defect. No one can expect reasonable behavior from her, because she’s not a reasonable person. I think she’ll testify because she can. It won’t matter to her that its just more lies, because everything ICA has become is a lie.

But ICA is nothing special or unique. I think our prisons are filled to the rafters with dangerous people just like her – they all thought their plans were brilliant, their lies so believable that no one would figure it out, and that they would get away with their heinous crimes. She’ll continue to lie with her last breath.

The only reason that JB made such a big deal about Casey's lies was because he is trying to get them thrown out. It was his stradegy to say that since Casey was doing nothing but lying to LE that they SHOULD have arrested her and not continue to allow her to lie to them. That it was their job as LE to arrest her the moment she was caught lying... because it was a crime to lie to LE. That they should not have continued to let her break the law.

I don't know if this stradegy worked because I don't think he had any chance of getting Casey's statements prior to Universal thrown out and that is where all the lies are. The Universal trip was her simply sticking by her lies. The only new thing that we learned from Casey during this interview was that she was a student at Valencia... another lie.

Casey is toast if the judge allows even just her written statement in.

i hope she testifies, it'll be likely the prosecution will hang her with questions.
it actually would look better for her (if that's possible) if she testifies, yet it's likely her lawyer won't want her to.

The only reason that JB made such a big deal about Casey's lies was because he is trying to get them thrown out. It was his stradegy to say that since Casey was doing nothing but lying to LE that they SHOULD have arrested her and not continue to allow her to lie to them. That it was their job as LE to arrest her the moment she was caught lying... because it was a crime to lie to LE. That they should not have continued to let her break the law.

I don't know if this stradegy worked because I don't think he had any chance of getting Casey's statements prior to Universal thrown out and that is where all the lies are. The Universal trip was her simply sticking by her lies. The only new thing that we learned from Casey during this interview was that she was a student at Valencia... another lie.

Casey is toast if the judge allows even just her written statement in.

I completely agree with everything you wrote, but would expand it to say that Jose’s strategy is ICA’s strategy.

Pretty much everything that ICA said during the Universal “chat” with LE was just repeating what she had already written and said. So what does the defence gain by insisting that ICA should have been mirandized at this point, and therefore everything related to this event at Universal must be thrown out? To me, it is not so much what she said, it is everything that she did that’s so bizarre, and perhaps that’s what has them worried. The smiling photo she allowed LE to take of her afterwards - what is the saying, a picture speaks a thousand words. Everything that she did during this day portrays her as cold, devious and a liar.

With my very limited knowledge of the law and defense strategies, I just think that if she has now admitted, through her attorney, that her statements, which are her consistant statements, were a lies, she must, in court, explain why she lied to LE. She can’t sit on her hands, and her attorney can’t testify for her, the jury must hear directly from her why, during this most critical time, she said these lies.

I voted no when this poll first opened, but now I really don't know. She didn't testify at the last hearing but, imo, she really seemed to want to; she kept badgering Baez with notes and grabbed at him at some point. KC was very animated and was speaking without opening her mouth. For now I think the defence team has kept her at bay, but come trial time I can see KC demanding to tell the jury lies lies lies what really happened, because she's still convinced she can bullshyte her way out of this.

Hi LoLa, Jean C on TruTV when asked what she thought of KC in the court room , Jean said she was very professional and was working with her Attorneys as part of the Defense team.
Funny, I don't see her sitting there as the defendant has anything to do with her being professional......and her pretending to be so busy writing inside, outside, underneath, on top of a tablet as being part of the Defense team. She is just Trying to appear not very interested in witness testimony. IMO

I bet most of her 'professional ' notes would not amount to much more than mental doodling and a few "I didn't SAY that'..
I don't know if IN Sessions have some policy that says they must always and only reflect the defense point of view, because when Jean C is on there it seems that way. When she is one of the panel on the NG show her take on it is much more critical of ICA..

I also believe that Casey sees herself as part of the defense... actually, she probably thinks of herself as the "lead attorney", but there has to be moments when she snaps out of it and realizes this is Casey Marie Anthony vs. The State of Florida, in the First Degree Murder trial of Caylee Marie Anthony. She has to!

I think she is very aware of everything going on around her as much as she likes to act like she is ignoring it. Her facial expressions give her away. Do I think she realizes exactly what she is up against? No. I think she has NO idea how bad things are for her and not because people haven't told her (I believe Cheney Mason has told her).... I just think she has her mind made up that she is going to get that mistrial... just like Jose promised her.

After watching CM in action today I bet she has a good idea....

11012807_240X180.jpg

remember this ploy by defense.......
It is a game ..that is all it is ..and Casey thinks she is a member of the game team ..

I bet most of her 'professional ' notes would not amount to much more than mental doodling and a few "I didn't SAY that'..
I don't know if IN Sessions have some policy that says they must always and only reflect the defense point of view, because when Jean C is on there it seems that way. When she is one of the panel on the NG show her take on it is much more critical of ICA..

I agree, I noticed last week she drew a heart. You can kind of tell what she is doing while watching real close. Sometimes I feel she is just writting to her parents and later gives the note pads back to Baez and/or company so that they can forward the mail IMO. I also notice she draws a lot of circles when she is getting fidgity...like today with LB was up, Casey was going at it with her pen...

I think they will have her testify only if Judge Perry doesn't throw out the Zanny story/statements. I think she will testify that an accident happened (a last ditch effort) to at least lessen her prison time from a life sentence or even death. She is sure to get life or death if they have to stick with the kidnapped by Zanny story, imo.

I think seeing/ feeling the reaction when LDB quoted her *advertiser censored**** whim comment may
deter her inclination to testify.
I think the entire vibe in that courtroom changed in that moment and there are certainly more to come.

The only way she will testify is if her attorney's lose complete control of her and she insists on taking the stand.
The reason why it would be a disaster is because of LDB, she would, figuratively speaking, slice and dice until Casey responded in a paroxysm of rage or got so enmeshed in more lies that even the most ardent Casey supporters would see the writing on the wall.

The only way she will testify is if her attorney's lose complete control of her and she insists on taking the stand.
The reason why it would be a disaster is because of LDB, she would, figuratively speaking, slice and dice until Casey responded in a paroxysm of rage or got so enmeshed in more lies that even the most ardent Casey supporters would see the writing on the wall.

Would that include even the ones who... weren't that smart?

Casey would love nothing more than to flap her lips BUT she will not because she knows that Linda will sink her ship.

I think that is why she writes so much.She can't flap that trap outloud.I know it just kills her NOT to talk.

11012807_240X180.jpg

remember this ploy by defense.......
It is a game ..that is all it is ..and Casey thinks she is a member of the game team ..

I was correct, Couey was coloring the entire time...trying for that insanity plea...

ICA should continue with what she's doing, the jurors will see her for what she is, a waste, complete and total waste. She is showing her parents I don't need YOU...I can get myself out of this jam...but it's not going to happen. She will dig that hole for herself...continue ICA, continue being emotionally detactced, same as you were with Caylee....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member