Will KC testify at trial?

• She will testify.

Votes: 312 27.4%
  • She will not testify.

Votes: 826 72.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she would literally self-destruct in front of the jurors' eyes the minute JA or LDB got up to cross...she can NOT conceal her hatred of them. Baez knows this, even though he has gone to great lengths to appear clueless to us. As much as I think she wants to get up there to spew her BS, he will be fighting her tooth and nail on letting it happen. It would be career suicide for him. JMO.

My prayer every evening as I close my eyes includes a plea that she get on the stand................so that she will self destruct in front of the jury and Caylee's justice will be swift.

Beth K> FLIPPED today and said that ICA WILL NOT TESTIFY

thats a BIG TELL

she was (imo) a obvious JB Conduit at the opening and she said ICA had to testify

she has moderated her JB stance since then

(imo because she realized it was too obvious, but I don't really know)

but TODAY she said ICA would not testify

and isnt it interesting ICA comes into court today all smiles and giggles

guess the dt feels REAL GODD about SOMETHING today

and TODAY Bethy K. flips on ICA testifyng.

I think ICA wants to testify, but I also think she will probably take the advise of her lawyers and not get on the stand. The only way I can see her getting on the stand is if her lawyers tell her to do so.

I think ICA wants to testify, but I also think she will probably take the advise of her lawyers and not get on the stand. The only way I can see her getting on the stand is if her lawyers tell her to do so.

I remember that Darlie Routier wanted to take the stand and did even with her lawyers telling her it was a bad idea but it was her decision to do so. That decision that Darlie made to take the stand didn't work out to well for her since she has been on death row for about 15 years now. I say let Casey take the stand and dig her own grave!

Wanted to bump this thread and add what do we think she will say now? What do you think the SA will ask her?
I personally think that she wants to deny the sexual abuse allegations- LA's testimony made her feel very upset and I think this is the basis for the competency hearing.
What do you guys think?

IMHO... I think she WILL testify. She's just that narcissistic! (sp?) Remember how she said SHE has to be considered a victim in all of this as well? I thiunk she really feels like a victim and will testify.

I have always maintained that the Inmate will never testify. Verbal unadulterated lying diarrhea.

After learning about the competency hearing, I can only say that I will supply beer and pretzels for EVERYONE here at WS's if the inmate does!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Bring it on, inmate Anthony!!!! Now THAT would be something, heh? And BJB, you get to ride shotgun :blowkiss:

Justice is getting closer, Caylee. :angel:

:banghead:
I don't know...it could go either way for me.

Just when I think no way, I remember how she navigated the LE interviews, the perp walk, the press and her court appearances - bold and shameless. She never seemed scared or intimidated to me. Only once do I recall her flinching, i.e. the universal walk to her non existent desk, where her phone was stolen, and she made a report nine days ago to security. Utter nonsense, but she kept it up until she reaches the end of the hall where she could go no more. Even that didn't seem to phase her.

She appears to have no conscience at all. That is a certain type of personality and, she may completely believe, even when cornered, that she can "explain" it away.

Her defense team can’t stop her; they can only advise her not to do it.

I am in agreement with you. I think she may testify simply because she likes being the "star" of the show. And of course she thinks she's smarter than anyone in the courtroom.

Craziest thing i saw on tv this evening

Janie Weintraub saying ICA cannot, and will not testify. This is NOT what she was saying earlier (defense attorney that she is, and rabidly at that). jmo

Maybe because she would be in charge if this was her defendant. Unfortunantly, i feel like ICA is sorta running her case.

I strongly suspect that ICA is insisting that she get to testify and THIS was the reason for the competency motion. A defendant has the absolute RIGHT to testify at their trial if they want to, and although the DT can advise against it, they cannot prevent her from doing it.

Therefore, the competency motion helps to protect them, in that it shows that they have done everything in their power to insure that she was competent despite her insistence to testify!

So, I am inclined to think she will indeed testify, against her lawyers' advice, or at least against CM's advice. Who knows what JB had advised!

:banghead:

I am in agreement with you. I think she may testify simply because she likes being the "star" of the show. And of course she thinks she's smarter than anyone in the courtroom.

She may see it as her final swan song. Plus I think she would love to throw a few more people under the bus.

Remember how p*****d she was when she said, "No one is letting me talk!!"? She does like to have her say.

I really think she believes she can snow anyone ie: the jurors and she will do so with great delight. :innocent:

There's only one person on the planet who would actually think it's a good idea for ICA to testify and that would be ICA herself! This is a person who partied for 31 days after her child was dead - she's capable of anything.

Yes, against all logic. I don't believe the defense is incompetent enough to ask her to testify but Casey is probably demanding to do so. Perhaps the mental evaluation was something the lawyers thought Casey needed to do before taking the stand against their better judgement.

I'm really betwixt and between on this one. Part of me says she won't testify because it's not the smart thing to do. But another part of me says she's so narcissistic that she believes that she can explain away all the evidence against her.

KC doesn't realize that she's not that bright. Her lies give her away as they really aren't too creative. She dots her lies with real life people, like Jeff Hopkins, and weaves an imaginary biography for them. But her lies are easily unraveled. A few well placed phone calls and her lies are exposed.

hmmmm well I have a feeling that she really wants to testify. This is entertainment to her and can imagine that she feels like a celebrity.

I'm pretty sure she knows that her days are numbered so imo she's thinking " well let the 'star' of the show get back the limelight and 'show them how its done'

If she gets to go on the stand no doubt we will hear revelations of improper advances towards her by every male member of her team - she will throw everyone under the bus or at least try

Re the competency motion I strongly believe that she said to Mason " You wait till I tell 'em the truth"

Heres hoping that she gets up but after she states her name then anything else said by her will be lies maybe mixed with some teeny elements of truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbennett90