WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So one thing interesting did come out of this for me on the 'breaking fox news'. LP says he thinks Casey left the 15th in the evening. He said the telephone records didn't show her home at all on the 16th and that she was on the phone to tony all nite on the 15th. I wonder where she went the evening of the 15th and where did she stay?

So I wonder why george lied and said she left around 2pm on the 16th all happy with caylee and backpacks? What would be his reason to lie?

Because he didn't want to give a motive for the disappearance of Caylee, namely that on the night of the 15th there was a huge fight (verified by the neighbor) and Casey stormed out with Caylee in tow and, perhaps, Caylee was murdered in a rage to spite the grandparents. This is just my opinion.

He needed to pretty it all up and cover the true facts, hence his version of the happenings of the 16th.

CNN is the best for me. IF they have BreakingNEWS, it's generally BREAKING! Not old stuff rehashed. :rolleyes:

I agree with you on CNN. BUt they haven't been saying much about Caylee, except for Nancy Grace. Last I saw anything was before the DNC on Anderson Cooper.

Did LP say we have heard the news that would shock the world or is there more to come. Was it the chloroform?

So one thing interesting did come out of this for me on the 'breaking fox news'. LP says he thinks Casey left the 15th in the evening. He said the telephone records didn't show her home at all on the 16th and that she was on the phone to tony all nite on the 15th. I wonder where she went the evening of the 15th and where did she stay?

So I wonder why george lied and said she left around 2pm on the 16th all happy with caylee and backpacks? What would be his reason to lie?
This may be a dumb question but how can phone records tell if she was home? Is he talking about the pings fromthe cell phone?

Because he didn't want to give a motive for the disappearance of Caylee, namely that on the night of the 15th there was a huge fight (verified by the neighbor) and Casey stormed out with Caylee in tow and, perhaps, Caylee was murdered in a rage to spite the grandparents. This is just my opinion.

He needed to pretty it all up and cover the true facts, hence his version of the happenings of the 16th.

:clap::clap::clap:

This may be a dumb question but how can phone records tell if she was home? Is he talking about the pings fromthe cell phone?

They can't. Maybe he assumes since she was using a cell, she wasn't home. But that isn't true.

I agree with you on CNN. BUt they haven't been saying much about Caylee, except for Nancy Grace. Last I saw anything was before the DNC on Anderson Cooper.

This is kind of old news now. Nothing new has happened since the chloroform. Even Nancy seems to be running out of stuff to say.

I am an NG fan and hope she continues to cover this case, it is the only place I can be sure to find coverage since Greata has slowed down on the coverage....

Could it be that Cindy didn't really tuck KC and Caylee in bed the night of the 15th?
Sooo both Cindy and George were mistaken about the 15th and the 16th?
They seem so young to be getting senile already. LOL

Well, could it be they lied to protect Caylee's mom?
There's an old saying, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Was/is Cindy like that.

Most parents/parent with a missing child would be heart stricken and wouldn't be able to sleep or function... Not in this case...:eek:

Most likely. They never give him much time to talk. too bad. I enjoy listening to his theories altho I don't agree with all of them.

Yes and the LONGER they take to finally go look, the harder it will be. LE must know more about this than they have told us. The fact that they aren't tearing up the landfill at this very moment, (something all of us would be doing if given the power) tells me maybe they have her body already OR they don't think she is at the landfill.

Maybe she WAS in the dumpster but Casey had second thoughts and put her elsewhere....just a theory.

Why would LE have directed TES to behind the airport if they had her body, or thought she was in a landfill?
LE and TM think she is behind the airport. When I listened to the vigil the other night, even the pastor thinks it, imo, b/c he was giving thanks for the time to "come to grips with it". I think they all believe that when the water recedes, they will go behind the airport and find Caylee...jmo

the pings will tell which tower the cell phone was hitting off of (getting its reception from). the only problem with that is, cell phones can literally get stuck on a tower. this means that when you move out of an area where a tower is, your phone is suppose to pick up on the next tower, sometimes this just does not happen. if you have cingular/at&t and have ever noticed that you did not receive a phone call or text message, you could be stuck on a tower. that is why you should turn your phone off atleast once a day, to reset your phone and force it to find the nearest tower. you can also do this is you find your reception is not the greatest, especially in an area where you normally get reception...

btw - i've worked for cingular/at&t for 3 years

My guess is Casey and Caylee stayed in the car that night and she called her boyfriend because she was bored and possibly a little uneasy about being in the car.

I think there are 2 possibilities about the lie about when Casey and Caylee left:

1. George knew Casey and Caylee were gone the morning of the 16th but didn't tell Cindy because he knew she would fly off the handle (again) and probably skip work and they were hurting for money so he wanted her to go to work or alternatively he was fed up with the drama and just wanted some peace and quiet, so he decided not to rock the boat by telling Cindy they were gone. Maybe he even mentioned that they were in the bedroom and Cindy believed it and thought she heard them and went on to work. Later he claimed they left midday so Cindy would think everything was OK. Later he was stuck with his lie.

2. Cindy made the story up after Casey was arrested to cover up the fight on the 15th knowing full well Casey had taken off with Caylee immediately afterwards and George is just going along with it. Cindy didn't realize a neighbor had overheard the fight and told police about it. This is particularily believable in light of the Anthony's interview with Greta van Susteran where Cindy did most of the talking and kept her hand on George's leg when he was talking in such a way she could subtly squeeze his leg if he said something she didn't like and even leaned back at one point and kind of elbowed him while he was talking.

the pings will tell which tower the cell phone was hitting off of (getting its reception from). the only problem with that is, cell phones can literally get stuck on a tower. this means that when you move out of an area where a tower is, your phone is suppose to pick up on the next tower, sometimes this just does not happen. if you have cingular/at&t and have ever noticed that you did not receive a phone call or text message, you could be stuck on a tower. that is why you should turn your phone off atleast once a day, to reset your phone and force it to find the nearest tower. you can also do this is you find your reception is not the greatest, especially in an area where you normally get reception...

btw - i've worked for cingular/at&t for 3 years

Thanks for the info.:)

My guess is Casey and Caylee stayed in the car that night and she called her boyfriend because she was bored and possibly a little uneasy about being in the car.

I think there are 2 possibilities about the lie about when Casey and Caylee left:

1. George knew Casey and Caylee were gone the morning of the 16th but didn't tell Cindy because he knew she would fly off the handle (again) and probably skip work and they were hurting for money so he wanted her to go to work or alternatively he was fed up with the drama and just wanted some peace and quiet, so he decided not to rock the boat by telling Cindy they were gone. Maybe he even mentioned that they were in the bedroom and Cindy believed it and thought she heard them and went on to work. Later he claimed they left midday so Cindy would think everything was OK. Later he was stuck with his lie.

2. Cindy made the story up after Casey was arrested to cover up the fight on the 15th knowing full well Casey had taken off with Caylee immediately afterwards and George is just going along with it. Cindy didn't realize a neighbor had overheard the fight and told police about it. This is particularily believable in light of the Anthony's interview with Greta van Susteran where Cindy did most of the talking and kept her hand on George's leg when he was talking in such a way she could subtly squeeze his leg if he said something she didn't like and even leaned back at one point and kind of elbowed him while he was talking.
I agree with almost everything you've said. But, I tend to think that Casey stormed out after the argument in a rage and lashed out at Caylee. Caylee might've fallen unconscious and she didn't realize (admit to herself) just how grave her injuries were. I said last night that I thought she probably fell asleep in the car, exhausted from her tantrum, and discovered the next morning that Caylee was dead. I didn't know, or didn't remember, about the phone call to Tone. Have we heard from Tone about that phone call? Her demeanor?

I see you caught that leg squeeze, huh? She was totally cool as long as GA stayed silent, but the moment he opened his mouth she started to squirm.

The world will be shocked at the complete and conclusive DNA results.

I am shocked daily by this case. Just when I believed I had seen it all...something else comes up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back