WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard when searching on Sunday they put a sump pump of some sort in the lake that would even pull in boats? Don't see how that is possible since the lake is full of boats. They did search around the dam. I would say they've shut the flow off from the dam, as the river is going down even after it rained last night. Posted pictures of it this morning.

Diver in the River.

022-1.jpg

I agree pinkzebra, the timeline is dependent on who saw her when and in what state and on what time mom claims she was missing. I have followed too many cases lately where the timeline, unexplained drives and parents of missing children are involved. I cannot help but be suspicious. I wish we had more info so we could try to either substantiate or debunk the timeline. But we just have nothing more to go on at this moment.

Hence, the repeated statements by LE in the MSM about "filling in the gaps."

I've been checking in and out of this thread so I apologize if this was already asked - During the 2 hour drive, did the mother tell anyone she was searching for her 3 yr old daughter? Did she call a friend or talk to a passer-by?

There is a very small dam (called The Bendale Dam to locals anyway) behind the Bendale church. There was an extensive search around that little dam on Monday. The WF River flows north. It was very low on Sunday (I could see the bottom in many places, but not at the bridge area.) At that time the river was running so slow, it looked like it was at a stand-still and I was told (rumor) that the governor had contacted the corp of engineers to slow the rate of water coming from Stonewall Jackson Dam into the West Fork.

I've been checking in and out of this thread so I apologize if this was already asked - During the 2 hour drive, did the mother tell anyone she was searching for her 3 yr old daughter? Did she call a friend or talk to a passer-by?
A neighbor said she never talked to him and he was outside, other then that we don't know for sure or it has not been reported.

But I can not imagine if she told anyone she was looking for a 3 yr old that person would not call 911.

I was just thinking about this myself. I would be asking anyone I saw. IMO if the mom did that likely someone would have called it into LE earlier?

Day seven coming up Baby A. - may this be the day that you are found. Bless your little heart.
Kind thoughts to all the LE, searchers, Lunsford children and all who have you in their heart.

Where are these comments coming from that the parents were visiting or partying on Friday night? Thanks....... Have I missed an article in MSM on this? Thanks.

NG show transcript

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/26/ng.01.html

Remember this was a kid who was sick the night before. Had to be brought home. Was diuretic, (INAUDIBLE) since she had messed at another friend`s house. They wanted to get her home and get her in bed. And the mother and the 9-year-old left the room to allow a sick 3-year-old to sleep for a couple of extra hours.

Is it possible...that this is a hoax? The family was following the Casey Anthony trial and maybe they thought they could get attention too if they had a missing child. Lena drove around for two hours, maybe that was to give Aliayah to someone to hide her? And the FBI keeps saying that they believe Aliayah is alive and there are very few scenarios where that's possible.

Or they sold her. Perhaps the FBI are checking out their financial situation and the money isn't adding up. The money trail.... So they believe she's still alive. Some desperate barren couple would take this cute little chunk of beautiful baby in a minute for lots of money IMHO

IMO, she had to have a reason to be that far N on 19.

The following are just my thoughts aloud and are purely speculation.

I did the Google walk up 19 and there are a few very interesting secluded areas, with ponds :( that would not be visible to homes. The other possibility I thought of was maybe she went to Jane Lew for something. What could be more important than actually searching for your missing child and calling LE? What else is on that road that she drove up there? Important enough that one is willing to chance running out of gas with at least one other child we know of and have heard it was the two older girls also. It has been said that her mother was watching the children while she drove around those two hours. Is that confirmed or rumor, please. Where does Gma live and does she drive? Could mom have driven to go get Gma and just does not want anybody to know she left children at home while she went and picked the Gma up? How did Gma get there and at what time?

I just don't see this as being a disposal time because of the other children with her. If there were indeed two older children (9 and 11) with her they are old enough to know the route and go back and talk about any stops or anything out of the ordinary later. Has it been confirmed how many or which children were with her? There is just no way I can justify driving that far N for a missing 3 YO. No way. Setting an alibi, very possibly, IMO. It would be very interesting to know what the children that were with her have said regarding this two hour tour.

Thanks for the pictures Dr. Fessel! :)

Googles of the areas known to have been or are being searched shows that the wolf river near the family home is being searched, logical. Then the Broken Wheel Campround area. It is a ways down cr 30 (aka skin creek road and later washburn run) Which connects quit nicely to rt 19 route to get to homewood area - also searched and the pond being drained.

If that turns out to be mom's route to "search" for that child . . .

This is what the drive between the various search areas might look like.

http://g.co/maps/2dedt

ETA I find this an odd assortment of areas to search if investigating a child who has wandered off or who has been abducted without a trace. What do you think?

Thanks Dlynn, I was really hoping it would be from a mainstream media site that you could link so I could read it myself. Otherwise, I am afraid I must consider it rumor and try hard not to let it take me too far off on one track to the exclusion of other theories.

OK here is the rule my peeps if you want to carry something over from another site. You link to the site if it is an allowed site.

Now if the site isn't allowed it sometimes looks like this in the link. ********* If you see that it is definitely not allowed. But if you have a question about a site and whether the link is allowed PM any moderator listed in the bottom right of the first page of this forum.

Also, please don't copy and paste. Link and paraphrase. Thanks. Some sights are not allowed at all, some are, based on factors, some are always good links. :)

Googles of the areas known to have been or are being searched shows that the wolf river near the family home is being searched, logical. Then the Broken Wheel Campround area. It is a ways down cr 30 (aka skin creek road and later washburn run) Which connects quit nicely to rt 19 route to get to homewood area - also searched and the pond being drained.

If that turns out to be mom's route to "search" for that child . . .

This is what the drive between the various search areas might look like.

http://g.co/maps/2dedt
Thanks for the map! Because of your map I just noticed that "121 Direct Response" up there at Homewood Rd. on the 19 route.

If you can't link it, you can't state it as a fact.

Here's a snip from our TOS:

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior,good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally,sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Or they sold her. Perhaps the FBI are checking out their financial situation and the money isn't adding up. The money trail.... So they believe she's still alive. Some desperate barren couple would take this cute little chunk of beautiful baby in a minute for lots of money IMHO

If so, that is a crime and they said they don't know if they have a crime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy