WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely direction would be 19 South going south. They used to live in Roanoke and Walkersville, I believe,which is down that way. I would think they would know that area best. The only road closure I know of is the direct route up 19 to town, small section. You bypass that by going up Terrace Ave and you can still go through downtown to the point where the 19 Y's. Go left, takes you down Court Street. you just can't go straight down 19.

It goes by road types and average speeds.

Wow, that is a huge area of very rugged terrain. The multifora rose is horrible this time of year.

Isn't Archery Deer hunting going on now?. Ginseng diggers are also out in the woods this time of year.

It's Microsoft Streets and Trips. It's pretty accurate with the highways, but the back roads I'm not too sure of. some are gravel, some are hard top and narrow, tight twists and turns.

Hi ya'll... a poster asked if I'd pop in over here (I am assuming re: SAR/SAR K9's.)
Would someone be so kind as to point me to the specific posts regarding search efforts for this little one? TIA....

This is an CNN article, however I don't remeber this part being in there the last time I read it...

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-09-26/...brown-eyes-and-hair-amber-alert?_s=PM:JUSTICE

He added that authorities have checked with "just about every sex offender in the county," getting alibis for them and not having indications that any were near the girl's residence at the time she went missing.

Surveillance video shows the missing girl's mother during her apparent morning search for Aliayah, but there has been no sign yet of the girl.

Some people have been interviewed as many as six times, and polygraph tests have been administered, though Parks would not say to whom.

"We are interviewing everybody,"

he added, noting that no one has been identified even as a "person of interest."

"Everybody is a suspect right now."

RBBM

:waitasec: Really... Hmmmm?

Why do we believe she started the drive at 9:30? I don't. Based on the neighbor Denzil McHenry, who heard no noise at the Lunsford home, and the reporter John Wolfe who points out that she is not an honest person (criminal charges).

She might have left the home early and gone to a place she is more familiar with.

route-bendale-to-walkersville.jpg

We're now on day 6....it will be 1 week tomorrow at 6:30 AM (give or take, depending on if you want to believe the timeline mom presented).

Where is mom and SF? Why haven't they made a plea to have baby A returned? If we are to believe she was snatched from her bed, these 2 should be front and center.

In the recent Kienan Hebert’s abduction this month, he was reported missing on a Wednesday and by Saturday The Hebert family makes an emotional plea directly to the suspected abductor urging him to return Kienan and “walk away.”

By Sunday Kienan Herbert was returned to the family.

I understand there is no suspect here, but that doesn't mean the parents can't make a plea to the "abducter".

If mom is too tired because of the pregnancy, or doesn't need the added stress, what is stopping the SF?

I don't understand, I simply don't :(

MOO

Mel

I wish LE would come out and say that they have reason to believe that A is alive, (if they do) instead of the platitudes about acting as though she is alive...what they are saying makes no sense with how and where they are searching. JMO

Why do we believe she started the drive at 9:30? I don't. Based on the neighbor Denzil McHenry, who heard no noise at the Lunsford home, and the reporter John Wolfe who points out that she is not an honest person (criminal charges).

She might have left the home early and gone to a place she is more familiar with.

route-bendale-to-walkersville.jpg

ITA with you. I hope that neighbor (or another) was observant re comings and goings the previous night into the early morning hours. Have to wind the timeline back on this imo.

We're now on day 6....it will be 1 week tomorrow at 6:30 AM (give or take, depending on if you want to believe the timeline mom presented).

Where is mom and SF? Why haven't they made a plea to have baby A returned? If we are to believe she was snatched from her bed, these 2 should be front and center.

In the recent Kienan Hebert’s abduction this month, he was reported missing on a Wednesday and by Saturday The Hebert family makes an emotional plea directly to the suspected abductor urging him to return Kienan and “walk away.”

By Sunday Kienan Herbert was returned to the family.

I understand there is no suspect here, but that doesn't mean the parents can't make a plea to the "abducter".

If mom is too tired because of the pregnancy, or doesn't need the added stress, what is stopping the SF?

I don't understand, I simply don't :(

MOO

Mel

Why hasn't the media been all over the step-dad? Not understanding this at all.

Once again peeps I have to ask you to back up what you say with links from main stream media. Not blogs.

There needs to be a link that the mother used drugs or please do not continue to perpetuate that rumor. On WS we don't use blogs or personal comments found elsewhere. In order to give insider information here on WS, we verify our posters as being who they say they are.

So please, no more rumor posts. It is strictly against our TOS. And we have to clean up our posting to facts.

Thanks.

:tyou:

Lot of locals yesterday felt that LE should be looking in Ireland WV where the grandmother lives.

DairyGirl.

I apologize for coming out of lurkdom for an OT post, but is your dog DairyGirl? My son's dog who passed away was named Amos, but nicknamed Dairy Dog. And, we called him the greatest dog on earth. And, her photo is so cute..reminds me so much of some of mine that have passed on.

Sorry guys..I guess that should've been private.

One of the neighbors told me that FBI came and talked to them, asked questions and also asked where they thought they should look. She said she told him and he took out a map and had her show him where on the map and marked it. They do seem to be paying attention to suggestions.

DairyGirl.

I apologize for coming out of lurkdom for an OT post, but is your dog DairyGirl? My son's dog who passed away was named Amos, but nicknamed Dairy Dog. And, we called him the greatest dog on earth. And, her photo is so cute..reminds me so much of some of mine that have passed on.

Sorry guys..I guess that should've been private.
LOL the only thing you did wrong was lurking for so long. Keep posting!:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member