WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bio-dad.

This is puzzling. Until I read up I did not get it that the SD's name has been redacted from the WBOY first-released recording.

Very weird. It would be natural for Lena to mention him... but why redact that?

Maybe she says something very incriminating about him not realizing she did and they don't want Ralph or her figuring it out! Bet that is it.:rocker:

Crack dealing is what he got sent to prison for. There is a link back there somewhere to an article.

That would be a felony, wouldn't it? Especially if he went to prison?

Good grief, I hope Le knows something, but even more, has some idea how to find out where she is.

wenc! Thank you! LL also was saying please, and I beleive, sorry, as well! To Dairygal for your insight too. So I am on it too when LL states I looked every where and deflects it w we. Hmmm.as many times as she said up, that baby is down someplace. Imo, down river, down in a well and no one will find her because LL knows where she is at.

When the 911 operator asks Does her father live there also? (paraphrased) Lena's response is something like No, Me and my children do. Then she goes on to ramble about the biodad's name and how he doesn't know. A normal response IMO would have been Me, my husband and children do. (all paraphrased cuz I didn't memorize the 911 call....yet)

So, how many fathers and how many total arrests are we talking? My head is spinning.

O.k..I'fixin to nod off here and I just realized at 11 days into this that I live in Weston County. Lawdy! Catch youns on the flip side!

Flipped? Informant?

7 arrests so far in 2011.

5 were Friday nights... each week for 5 straight weeks.

I know right?? Could he have been in a halfway house and was late for head count?? or.......
Could he have no-showed his parole officer or.......

Something is very hinky..... Jmo

My fears about Aliayah are stronger now. Poor little girl.

Where did you read that? 6 fathers for 7 kids? They better check the twins. They have been known to have different fathers, too.
Momma's a busy little bee, isn't see?

DairyGirl,
You are getting this confused with the Conrad Murray trial. lol

BTW.. your doggy's photo still makes me smile whenever I see it!

think maybe she knew her mother had a "guest" and that's why she didn't call her mom first?

Another thing in that 911 call. The dispatcher asks LL if the kids saw Aliayah that morning. But instead of waiting for an answer she go's on to ask what time the kids got up. Wish she would have waited for an answer instead of piggybacking questions.

LL kind of hems and haws, then says she doesn't really remember, 7:00 or 7:30 they got up and came in her room.

Paraphrasing, not quoting exactly.

One of these guys is Eric Christopher Harris 2/2/78 BD lived in Upshur and Braxton Counties.

The other is Eric W Harris who lived in Fairmont W Va Marion Cty
BD 10/17/80

So which one is Aliayah's father?

What if neither one of them is?

I'm only kind of kidding, because that's a pretty common name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae