WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart breaks knowing that Aliayah is still out there ....:(

I pray that our federal court system imposes the harshest penalties to the "grieving" "mom" -and hands her 5 years in a federal penitentary and of course the $10,000.00 fine. I pray the surviving children are permanently removed from her entire family-and given safety and LOVE.

-I really REALLY wouldn't want to be her and be put into a federal prison after filing a lawsuit like she has. Her life will not be easy-...

Could this welfare fraud thing be to cut off their income and make them desperate? If RL has not been to work since this started, then that would leave only assistance to live on and if this gives them a way to cut most of the assistance they receive and not just the food stamps, can't pay their rent, utilities, etc.

If I am correct LL has lost all benefits when she was arrested. The children of course are still eligible-but seeing as she doesn't have them, LL and RL's free money is gone! Desperate times call for desperate measures -and i hope that LE is keeping a VERY close eye on both of them.

I will be looking for a federal grand jury indictment next time the grand jury meets in Clarksburg. I think they have evidence but not sure if they have enough for an arrest, since they haven't found Aliayah. Anyone know when the next Lewis County grand jury meets? I don't think it will go through the county courts because of FBI involvement, but maybe?

November 7. We are waiting on another indictment that was supposed to happen in July, but did not. I don't have time to look for it again right now, but I did look up the differences in federal and state charges and how they are handled. Most likely, depending on what charges there are, it will be handled at the county level. If they could find a way to make it a federal charge, would make my very happy as even though WV does not have the death penalty, a federal case can ask for it.

you raised a valid point. A lot of the finger pointing has been at LL, while RL has pretty much stayed under the radar. No pleas from him. Media hasn't even snapped 1 picture of him anywhere.

Could the LE/FBI pressure be on LL hoping she'll turn on RL and stop protecting him? If LL is the enabler....how will RL feel when the moneytrain of LL's benefits is stopped? If he leaves her will she crack?

It's almost as if LE was protecting him for some reason. JMHO.

Has it been confirmed LL or RL are using drugs? I thought the drug thing was speculation right now. (not trying to be snarky, just trying to clarify theory/speculation from fact.)

As a local, I know a lot about the case I cannot comment on. What I can say is this...What do you think the money that she gets from selling her SNAP card was going to buy?

EH would be Eric Harris, who LL named as Aliayah's father during her call to LE where she finally reported Aliayah as missing.

Please note, there are at least 3 EH's in WV and we don't know which, if any, really are Aliayah's father.

Always possible he's the unnamed informant.. Lots of coincidences!

EH that was booked the other day from an arrest in Upshur county IS the biodad. He lives in Braxton county, where he has been arrested on numerous occasions. This is based on a very, very reliable source.

If I am correct LL has lost all benefits when she was arrested. The children of course are still eligible-but seeing as she doesn't have them, LL and RL's free money is gone! Desperate times call for desperate measures -and i hope that LE is keeping a VERY close eye on both of them.

The benefits LL received for the children are gone but she would still qualify for herself. If she were convicted of a felony she would not qualify for HUD, but for food stamps I think she has to be convicted of selling her food stamps for drugs - not just selling them.

There are questions at the end of the application for benefits wanting to know if you or anyone in your household is: on probation or has ever been convicted of selling food stamps for drugs. There are more but I don't remember them.

I can go to DHHR today and find out. Not sure how to put the forms on this site though.

Wenc stated earlier that the Eric Harris that was arrested yesterday is not Aliayah's biodad.....so now we're down to figuring out which one is out of 2:waitasec:

Without revealing my source, the EH arrested two days ago is the correct one.

I doubt it to be honest. I don't know what a maximum sentence is with welfare fraud, but if she goes to jail she knows she'll be fed and have a roof over her head for a short time and get back out.

I always hope for someone getting caught and facing a lot of time and then trying to make a deal for themself. Someone facing 5,7,10 years or longer might provide information if they want to lessen their time. A few months or even a year or two probably won't make anyone talk.

I'm not talking about prison time, but if they have no income how do they get basic needs met? If the children are not a factor, there goes the sympathy component with keeping on the utilities and the rent and if there is a drug problem, the need to get drugs will push them to do what they can to get them, sort of push them out of hiding or laying low. Prison is like a vacation to them. They get 3 meals a day, hang out with their buddies. If they work, it is easy jobs like working in the kitchen or with the state road picking up litter or directing traffic, taking a few classes, no responsibilities. About the only thing they lose is their freedom.

The benefits LL received for the children are gone but she would still qualify for herself. If she were convicted of a felony she would not qualify for HUD, but for food stamps I think she has to be convicted of selling her food stamps for drugs - not just selling them.

There are questions at the end of the application for benefits wanting to know if you or anyone in your household is: on probation or has ever been convicted of selling food stamps for drugs. There are more but I don't remember them.

I can go to DHHR today and find out. Not sure how to put the forms on this site though.

The questionnaire is on line. Will see if I can get it.

Found the site, WVinroads.org , but Cannot get it without filling out an application.

Without revealing my source, the EH arrested two days ago is the correct one.

I bow to your greater knowledge. Mine was really kind of secondhand and even though the ones that said it are pretty reliable, don't know if they are good judge of character.

Hmmm, all them babies' dads getting arrested.

I bow to your greater knowledge. Mine was really kind of secondhand and even though the ones that said it are pretty reliable, don't know if they are good judge of character.

Hmmm, all them babies' dads getting arrested.

All except RL.

so I go back to my original theory.... was EH arrested in connection to LL being arrested for stamp fraud? Or really in any way possible, in connection with Aliayah missing.

If she was using the money for drugs, wouldn't those charges be included in the document from the courts that was posted earlier?

Good morning, sweet little Aliayah.... still waiting to hear that you have been found... I pray to God that you are safe and warm somewhere, and that they will find you soon. Your WS family loves you, angel....

Where is Aliayah????? :(

so I go back to my original theory.... was EH arrested in connection to LL being arrested for stamp fraud? Or really in any way possible, in connection with Aliayah missing.

Is there any way of finding out? WVRJA uses a number code, but where do you look to find out what they mean? That site lists his booking date as 08/08/11. So, possibly it could be for that charge instead of a new one. From what I was told, you can get arrested, go to jail until bail is made or do a certain amount of time, may get out for awhile, then it goes to court and/or trial and sentenced, goes back to jail, can serve their time there depending on the amount or then get transferred to prison when a space becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop