GUILTY WV - Riley Crossman, 15, Martinsburg, Morgan County, 7 May 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Change of venue is needed in this case, IMO!!
Is it possible for his case to get transferred to somewhere else in the state but quite a distance from Morgan Co?

I definitely do NOT think that AM will get anything close to a fair trial anywhere, in any of the counties, in the Eastern Panhandle of WV.

I believe, that is, it is my opinion, there is SOOOO much more at play here, much much more than meets the eye. That perhaps may never get addressed. And that’s sad & very unfair. Not only for AM but for Riley & for her family. Now I’m not saying that he didn’t do it but I am also saying something else as well. I think he deserves a fair trial. But I definitely don’t think this will happen. Unfortunately.

The courts here are nothing like I have ever seen before. I mean I’ve heard of judges being paid off & the mob & politicians having control, to a degree, but nothing to this extent with the exception of what I have seen in the movies. The power that some employees of the court system here have is almost unbelievable. I could give an example (from personal experience as I usually do on this forum) of how this has affected my life but this is just too personal, wayyyy to close to the vest...
I just hope soooo much that everything will come to light & that AM will get a fair trial & MOST IMPORTANTLY that Riley gets the justice that she so rightly deserves!!!!
#JUSTICEFORRILEY

@Jewels53 - do you have access to Morgan County Circuit court? 23rd Judicial Circuit name is:
Andrew Jackson McCauley, Jr.

Last hearing was arraignment on 1/14/20. Trial is set for 5/5/20.

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-017.gif

@Jewels53 - do you have access to Morgan County Circuit court? 23rd Judicial Circuit name is:
Andrew Jackson McCauley, Jr.

Last hearing was arraignment on 1/14/20. Trial is set for 5/5/20.

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-017.gif
I am sorry I can't find anywhere on the website that you can find criminal information. I will keep looking it just dose not look promising.

Hopefully some locals or someone that has access to "current" articles will post about this case. I'm just getting the latest article dates 1/2020....

Tuesday, May 5th:
*Trial set to begin-PROBABLY CANCELLED! (@ am ET) - WV – Riley Grace Crossman (15) (reported missing May 8, 2019, Berkeley Springs; found May 16, 2019, near Tuscarora Pike in Berkeley County) - *Andrew (“Drew” or “Andy”) Jackson McCauley, Jr. (41) (mom’s BF) arrested & charged (5/16/19) & indicted (1/7/20) with 1st degree murder & concealment of a deceased human body. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
Morgan County Circuit in the Eastern Regional Jail. 23rd Judicial Circuit
Trial was set to begin on 5/5/20, but due to COVID-19 was probably cancelled.

Court info from 5/16/19 thru 6/12/19 reference post #538 here:
Found Deceased - WV - Riley Crossman, 15, Martinsburg, Morgan County, 7 May 2019 *arrest*

1/7/20 Update: Grand jury indicted McCauley for murder & concealment of a deceased human body. He will be arraigned before a Morgan County Circuit Judge on 1/24/20.
1/24/20 Update: Plead not guilty. Defense files motion for change of venue. Trial has been set to begin on 5/5/20.

an article on the last hearing - but no future dates listed except new trial date...

Change of venue study being completed in Andy McCauley case

May 24, 2020
MARTINSBURG — A 23rd Judicial Circuit Court Judge has granted the defense’s request for a media study to research whether to request a change of venue.
[.....]
McLaughlin tentatively set the trial in this case to begin on May 5 after McCauley pleaded not guilty to felony counts of first-degree murder and concealment of a body. However, a new trial date of Oct. 6 has been set.

“A formal motion to change venue has not been filed, although there is a media studying being conducted,” Dan James, Morgan County Prosecuting Attorney, said. “I believe a change of venue motion will be filed shortly.”

James said the state does not agree to a change of venue. However, if the court does grant it, new trial dates will need to be determined.

“If not, there is a good chance the Oct. 6th date will go forward,” James said.

Change of venue study being completed in Andy McCauley case

"'A formal motion to change venue has not been filed, although there is a media studying [a media study] being conducted,' Dan James, Morgan County Prosecuting Attorney, said. 'I believe a change of venue motion will be filed shortly.'

James said the state does not agree to a change of venue. However, if the court does grant it, new trial dates will need to be determined.
'If not, there is a good chance the Oct. 6th date will go forward,' James said."

[Sorry for the additional post on the same article. I omitted some important information in my prior post.]

Just my two cents on what you said above alexwood:
One can hope that a 10/6 trial will happen but realistically the trial will NEVER happen.

AM was dating and living with RC’s mom. RC’s mom, who is DD, is a magistrate judge for Morgan County. DD’s husband BG, who was Riley’s step grandfather is also the same person who sold AM the drugs sometime between 7pm on 5/7 and 3AM on 5/8, when all of the phone calls came through to Riley’s phone from AM). Riley’s grandma, DD (the magistrate judge) was the last person to see Riley alive according to MSM. In fact everything I have just summed up to you is in MSM. I will get you the articles for each statement.
I said all of that to say that it is IMVPHO that AM’s case will be pushed back multiple times and honestly may never actually happen.

As a side note, my husband was a plaintiff in a domestic abuse case that was swept under the rug in Morgan County because the guilty party defendant’s relatives who were (are) clerks and judges.
Morgan County is very tiny and they are an entirely different entity, an occult if you will (for lack of a better word). And if you’re not one of them then there is absolutely no hope to see justice. You might as well not even try.

IF AM does actually go to trial AND this said trial receives a fairness for ALL parties, not just extreme leniency for AM, it would be a true act by God. But do not hold your breath cause AM is only a small peg in this extremely corrupt dynamic.
Anyway, this is all MOO, and I will work on getting all of the MSM articles that support everything that I referenced.

Thank you for the trial date, but I already have that. I was wondering if there are any court hearings before the trial begins. Any news on those?
TIA! :)

So DD and DD’s daughter would rather see AM set free than get justice for the murder of their daughter/granddaughter Riley.
That is seriously messed up.
The entire situation is so much more messed up then you even know, or even went to know.
I think it’s more like DD would rather not have her husband go to jail, cause he’ll sing like a canary, nor does she for self want to go to jail/prison for all of the nefarious things she’s allowed to have under her judicial reign. Self preservation, plain and simple. It is so corrupt, and MANY people would be taken down in the process. I’m surprised that there hasn’t been a Jeffrey Epstein type of situation yet. MOO.

As for DD’s daughter (CO), I think it’s more like not biting off the hand that feeds you. MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back