Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they got the Mustang back!
That's where.Mom and dad were going!

Laundrie's parents bring Ford Mustang home from North Port police
Brian Laundrie's parents returned home Thursday morning with the Ford Mustang that authorities towed away for processing this week, Fox News has confirmed.

Roberta Laundrie then exited the Mustang and headed back into a truck driven by her husband, Chris, and left the property a second time.

Posted by Fox News

Last edited:
We don’t have confirmed footage of the specific area of the creek cross do we?
There was a link a couple days ago indicating it was confirmed my Petito family it was left by investigators. I can't find it now but I recall that was the answer to that question.
MOO

Working on the update today: @Tiff23fr @JerseyGirl for page 1
--------------------------
Updated Sept 23

MAR 17: IG Post- 1 yr anniversary

JUL 2: GP announced her engagement to BL

JUL 2: Van Life Road Trip Began for Gabby Petito and BL - GP is the owner of the van

JUL 5: The couple stopped at Kansas' Monument Rocks

JUL 8: Their next stop was Colorado Springs

JUL 10: Petito updated her Instagram with photos of her walking at Grand Sand Dunes National Park

JUL 16: Petito’s smiling in a photo from the couple’s next stop at Zion National Park

JUL 20: Petito informed her Instagram followers that they were at Cedar Breaks

JUL 21: The next stop was Bryce Canyon National Park

JUL 26: Petito posted a photo relaxing in hot tub at Mystic Hot Springs

JUL 30: The couple stopped at Canyonlands National Park Mesa Arch

==================================

AUG 10: JF met Gabby and BL near Moab, Utah where they chatted about 40 min. JF and his girlfriend then set off on a hike to the Delicate Arch. When they got back to the parking lot, Gabby and Laundrie were gone.

AUG 12: The couple was at the organic store (Moonflower) from 9am to 3pm according to the police video - they were going to get water and showers - police report incident is at 4pm and the video is over an hour long of this incident. BL is taken to a hotel -
?Where does Gabby go for the night?

AUG 12: The couple took a hike at Arches National Park -
?Believe the hike was august 9 and posted on aug 12?

AUG 12 Moab, UT PD police incident report - no criminal charges,respond to an incident involving BL and Gabrielle Petito

AUG 12 Arches National Park - reservation only campsite (per PE) -
?Is this where Gabby stayed in her van/tent?

Aug 13- BL posts on Instagram
=============================

AUG 17: BL returns to Florida via airplane to move their things out of storage returns Aug 23 -Some reports say he moved stuff into storage and some say out of storage (source - handwritten note by Gabbys uncle and interview with Mom)

AUG 19: YouTube travel video posted by Gabby

AUG 21: Gabbys dad orders Uber eats delivered to hotel

AUG 21: Gabby told her Dad on FaceTime that they had lost power during a stop in Salt Lake City.

AUG 23: BL returns from Florida trip via airplane
(?Where was the van parked?)

AUG 24: The couple were seen checking out of a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah

AUG 25: Petito’s family spoke to her for the last time over the phone and she said she was in Grand Teton National Park

Last phone call between Gabby & her mom, Nicole Schmidt. Last Instagram post from Monarch Wall in Ogden, Utah.

AUG 25 - Couple spots van at 5pm at Jenny Lake - alerts LE 9/17 they saw it

Aug 26 -

Jessica Schultz told the San Francisco Chronicle that she saw BL in the Spread Creek Dispersed Camping Area near the park on August 26. She said she was driving behind BL while he was in the couple's white van alone, before he parked it on the side of the road.
Schultz said she saw the van on Aug. 26 along with the young man — and saw the van again on the 27th and possibly the 28th without the man or anyone else around it.

Aug 27-Gabby and BL at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated BL began arguing with a waitress.

AUG 27 - Gabby's uncle posts there was a snapchat Gabby sent a friend -heading to Yellowstone (in Dailymail article)

AUG 27-a Van is seen in the side of the road and youtubers post it - MSM picks up the story - could be Gabbys
In the video the lady says it was recorded Aug 27, 2021 at between 6:00 to 6:30 PM

AUG 27 & 30: text messages from Gabby’s phone sent to mom

After August 30th, Gabby’s parents weren’t able to get in contact with Gabby or her fiance. Her fiance’s mother also was not responding to any phone calls.

AUG 29- BL is picked up at 5:30pm while hiking alone in Grand Teton (tiktok reported in MSM) offers to pay for a ride

B (picked up BL) alleged that Laundrie had confessed to camping at an unregulated site in the National Park "in the middle of nowhere along Snake River."
(Note - this is not confirmed)

AUG 29 Elk hunters spot van

AUG 30: Text from Gabby to Mom - “No service in Yosemite”

August 31: A new list titled “Self-Consumption” appeared on the couple’s Spotify

SEP 1: BL returns home to FL alone according to his parents, (retains an attorney we don’t know when) & is uncooperative with the investigation
Gabbys Van enters at 10:26am Sept 1

Sept 2 -9: ?

Sept 2/3 or 9/10 - Neighbor spots BL outside mowing and bike ride with his Mom

Sept 2?-4?- neighbor says family went camping with the truck and camper for 3 days

SEP 10:: Gabby’s mother texted BL and his mother, RL, trying to get in touch with Gabby, but neither replied. The family alerted the National Park Service.

Sept 10- Incident with Gabbys Dad -redacted police report Links her Dad to a police response at the home where his daughter lived with BL and his parents at 6:30 p.m. on Sept. 10.

SEP 11: Gabby’s family report her missing 7 PM

Sep 11: Van seized at the home of BL parents in NorthPort FL - FBI

Sept12-15- working on which cars were in the driveway-
Camper, Truck, Mustang

Sept 14 - Reporter Brian Entin reports there is no mustang in the driveway
(Tuesday)

Note placed on Mustang at the preserve: The note had requested the car be removed, but the family left the vehicle there until Thursday, hoping he’d return to it, Bertolino told the New York Post.

However, video appears to show the car parked on the Laundrie’s driveway Wednesday, according to a Crimeonline report.

Footage from NewsNationNow reporter Brian Entin appeared to show the Mustang convertible back in the driveway on Wednesday night.

Sep 14: BL family lawyer issues statement

Note: a vehicle left driveway at 6:04pm

Sept 15: NorthPort police names BL as Person of Interest

Sept 15: Gabby's family issues another statement

Sep 15- Northport police chief asks BL lawyer to assist in finding Gabby

Sep 17 - FBI takes over search in WY (GTNP =Grand Teton National Park)

Sept 17- BL family asks police to come to their home

Sept 17- LE at BL home - he is declared missing by his parents as of Tuesday

Parents admit driving the mustang back home after finding it at the preserve

Sept18- searches for Gabby and BL

Sept 19- searches for Gabby and BL planned

Sept 19 - FBI press conference - offers condolences to Gabby's family - body found believed to be Gabby

Found near where the van bloggers video showed the van parked on August 27 (6-6:3opm)

Investigators left a cross made from rocks at the site where Gabby's body was found

Sept 20- Search Warrant Served at home of BL parents by FBI - Mustang registered to CL towed away

Sept 21 - autopsy of Gabby at 1pm
Sept 21 - confirmed remains are Gabby
sept 21- search resumes for BL
Sept 22- search for BL in preserve
Sept 23- search for BL in preserve
Sept 23 - BL parents leave in the truck this morning and return with the Mustang and then leave again followed by LE
—-

WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 8/25/21 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE No discussion*

BL IG - Login • Instagram
@bizarre_design_

Mustang ownership and tow: Gabby Petito case: FBI agents swarm Brian Laundrie's home in Florida
9/23/21 - Parents leave: Brian Laundrie’s parents seen leaving home, followed by caravan of police

Gabbys dad Sept 10-Gabby Petito's dad linked to incident at Laundrie home evening before she was reported missing

Elk hunters sighting

Search intensifies for Gabby Petito; police respond to Laundrie home in Florida

Reporter Brian Entin video he posted on Tuesday 9/14 at 6:04 pm and he said the parents had left an hour previously.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1437930287170822152?s=21

Then video of them returning in a red truck.

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1437932624534769668?s=21

cross left by Investigators - Makeshift cross found in area where crews searched for Gabby Petito

neighbor interview - https://twitter.com/kristinthorne/status/1440724906690236417?s=21

it’s Gabby FBI confirms Gabby Petito's remains found in Wyoming; manner of death 'homicide'

Brian Entin
@BrianEntin

·
Sep 23
The Laundries did leave this morning in the red truck. They returned home with the Mustang. And then left again in the truck.

Great Work - Just now logging in, but have updated the Timeline in opening post!

LE may have info that they aren't sharing. They must have a reason to believe BL is in that reserve when they continue to look for him. They have technology to scan the park at night to see if he is walking around in there alive. So far he hasn't been found. Does that mean this is a recovery mission? Are they searching for his body? If he was eaten by a gator, how will they find him? Do they have a way to determine which gator is unusually full? Does the reserve have a "class list" of all the alligators present there? Are they tagged and accounted for or is it just wildlife? How long does it take for an alligator to digest a large meal? Do they eat clothing and backpacks? Would that digest too?

I’ve heard of missing golfers in Florida being found in alligators so I wondered how do they find them? How do they know which gator to check? Does one have a shoelace hanging from its teeth? Do they somehow scan them from the air, or search through alligator poop?

Gators have territory. Males generally have territory as big as two square miles and are solitary animals. Chances are if one were going to take on a human (dead or alive) it would be a large male or large female within that group. It limits the number of possible "offenders".

Alligators are generally afraid of humans and aren't going to attack a grown male for no reason. There have been 23 fatalities from 1948 to current (73 years) in FL linked to alligators. And most of those have sadly been children or elderly.

In order to eat a human they either death roll them so chunks fly off (gross) or leave them to rot. In both cases bones are left behind. So they can usually "find" the nearest large gator and have a good idea he's the one that committed the crime. Offending gators are also often found with parts still in their possession (literally the shoelace hanging from it's teeth isn't invalid - but it's a whole leg) or being aggressively protective of their bounty.

I have no idea about the hitchhiking story, but the restaurant has corroborated the story of the altercation that took place there.

Yes, the restaurant has corroborated that they were there. And said they would comment no further out of respect.

The entire altercation info comes from the couple who sat near them. imo

Watching Fox News. Philip Holloway criminal defense attorney thinks Brian is deceased. He said they had cadaver dogs in there yesterday at the reserve???

Yes, I think they had them the past two days there.

I believe Brian came home Sept 1. and told his parents that Gabby and he had broken up. He had a three day drive to come up with a story. Probably that Gabby took a bus to a friends house or something of that nature. His parents may have thought he seemed off but blamed it on sadness from the break up. They then tried to “cheer him up” with a bike ride and a camping trip. Around the 10th, or a couple of days before, Gabby’s parents start texting Brian. He tells his parents not to answer if they try texting them. His parents start to put pressure on him about where she is. Maybe then he gives another made up story like “I don’t know. She just took off.” They then contact a lawyer for advice. Meanwhile maybe Brian is threatening to hurt himself. He then takes off and the parents are scared he will do something if the police catch ip with him so they wait a couple of days.
Now the police can’t stop looking until they find him or his body. Because they have to be sure he isn’t out there on the run.

Having said all of that….
The second Gabby’s parents started calling I believe the right thing to do would be respond.
I, also as a parent, would be on tv telling my son to turn himself in.

Exactly! I’ve been saying this all along. I believe that BL may have a long unknown history of manipulation and lies. The parents basically had the wool pulled and they probably thought he was doing better since he was engaged to a sweet seemingly normal girl. I wish we were privy to his mental health information because I think it’s very likely his parents may be trying to protect him from harming himself or turning against them.

Funny story about that just to get some laughs in today - when I worked at a law firm, the song was on the radio at my desk so I was quietly singing. I didn't realize that there was an attorney over on the other side of the cubicle at his secretary's desk. So when I sang, "I used to love her, but I had to kill her." He said..."Well, you ARE in the right place for that should you need a lawyer."
A lawyer with a sense of humor! Love it lol

The Frazee family did the same when Kelsey disappeared. I think there's this new trend to not even try to hide or pretend that everything is okay. I think these people just play the wait it out game.

I agree it is a disturbing trend. Didn't Chris Watt's and Scott Peterson's mom do the same thing?
I guess teaching their sons to be decent humans wasn't on their list of life's goals.

I notice his followers have increased...so sick maybe everyone is hoping to catch him post a clue to his whereabouts. Because I'm sick of becoming infamous.

I've seen speculation (some here, more elsewhere) whether BL could be in NYC or on Long Island. I'd just like to say, I don't think Long Island is a good place to hide. Ime most of it functions as one giant suburb, all houses and businesses, with truly wild areas few. Many residents there have a vigilant, anti-crime, NIMBY kind of attitude about anything out of order. It's hard to generalize ofc because each Long Island village / area has its own subculture, but still, I can't see this as a good move for him.

NYC proper, he'd need to blend in with either the homeless population, or the residents. I'm not sure he can do either of those things very effectively. He either needs to really clean up, or really dirty down.

While people have mentioned the NY press as having it in for him, reporters are not going to be out combing the streets of the greater NYC area for BL. I think regular citizens might notice him, though. The pandemic has made people more wary here. I find myself scrutinizing others more, and being scrutinized, because of various safety concerns.

All MOO, of course.

Lol, then again… there has been a missing, on the run, bull (as in cow) located in an extensive wild area, the Pine Barrens not too far from Blue Point. It’s been a couple of months now that they haven’t been able to find it. If you look at a map, the population density drastically drops just after the Blue Point area and there are many large wild areas.

There is no doubt in my mind that LE believes he is in that preserve. I also think they have evidence that he is there. I think they may be waiting him out. The longer he stays in there, getting hungrier, more tired, weaker, the more compliant he will be when he comes out, and the more likely he may be to confess to what he has done. LE is stalking him. I think it's possible they have detected him with thermal imaging at night and they just don't share that with us. MOO but this is a big cat and mouse game.
Would the park/reserve be evacuated of all other humans? Are others still hiking through? If they detect someone through thermal imaging, can it only be him?

I missed the information that the camper was bought after he returned. Is that correct?

Also, is it a camper or just a shell for the truck bed?

Thanks for any info.

Affirm. that is what I pickd up too. Bought just after he returned. It is a drop on camper whizzo thingon maybe made out of fibreglass that drops over the tray of the truck. I don't know if you get bed bits with it - Seems young Brian was helping dad with joinery in the garage about this 2nd or so according to the old bloke neighbor who has been interviewed in MSM.

So it seems as if they might have bought it just in time for a little trip to the Rio Grande. There is no way to have three adults abreast in a typical pick up truck even if an Auto (that one I believe is cab chassis version - I swear I saw two lots of door latches per side.

KG

They said they did remember. But with no video, photos or paper trail, we don't know if it's mistaken identity. There are quite a view travel/van-life bloggers and social media influencers who look a lot like this couple.
It was confirmed by two customers (at least) and two staff members according to their texts. I dont think the restaurant would specifically confirm they were there by name if they werent sure about it. It's possible they have credit card information as well.

Watching Fox News. Philip Holloway criminal defense attorney thinks Brian is deceased. He said they had cadaver dogs in there yesterday at the reserve???
I thought this, as well when I read that the divers were brought in.

LIVE: Police, FBI resume search for Gabby Petito’s fiancé Brian Laundrie Thursday | WFLA

i feel like those 5 police officers are having a great time just bush whacking on that all terrain amphibious vehicle

its just churning through thick brush right now, it covers some impress ground with ease

They said they did remember. But with no video, photos or paper trail, we don't know if it's mistaken identity. There are quite a view travel/van-life bloggers and social media influencers who look a lot like this couple.
Really? At exactly the same time that they were known to be at Teton? Making a public spectacle with a fight? I worked in restaurants for over ten years and although there were plenty of unpleasant incidents, I can remember one such public blow-out in my entire time in the industry, including at places that served alcohol. I think it's a stretch to think that there was another couple that looked a lot like them that had a big public argument in a restaurant at the same time that these two were known to be in the area. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme