Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While the story sounds so odd to me, I think it's safer to say that a healthy person would not ask for directions to California from North Carolina.
On back roads. Like anyone would know what "back roads" to take for 2,500 miles or so. I'm suspicious of this account. Not that there was an encounter between these people at night, just that it was BL. Doubt it.

In regards to the whole nickname "Brianna" thing. It's a thing that parents have done for a long time. Anyone who watched an episode of Bewitched where Samantha's mother constantly calls her husband "Derwood" or some such name when his name is "Darren" has seen it. If you have adult children, you've most likely done it, sometimes by mistake. It was common in my day and age for parents to call a less than stellar boyfriend or husband "Nancy", of course that wouldn't fly today, and none of us were killed by our mates or physically abused. And then there's the proving time, the early on in a relationship where the other person sometimes has to earn the respect in the family. We have songs about it, jokes about it, lore about it-some dad sitting in a chair ready to meet the boyfriend for the first time while holding his gun and cleaning it.
None of this is indicative of a belittling or abusive father who is raising a woman to be belittled or abused or murdered.
JMO.

Why California? Its temperate. Its forested. Its populated. Its got that "let it be" lifestyle some find attractive. Its up to it's eyeballs in young people. A hundred reasons. Right now, Brian is...anywhere. He's also anywhere with an enormous bounty stamped on his forehead. Doing a runner is stressful enough. Doing a runner when there's a price tag on your sorry butt ups the anti considerably. Patience.
I thought the California reference was interesting. One of the texts to Gabby's mother mentioned Yosemite which is in California. He also mentioned Yosemite in the Moab police transcript.

Weren't those determined to be listing photos of the home prior to the Laundrie family purchasing it?

We're buying a vacation home right now and there's a photo of television set in in one of the rooms, and it was on when the photos were taken. It's plainly obvious what program was being watched and I sincerely hope no one ever tries to ascribe that particular interest to me.

I believe there was an Instagram with BL or GP with a semi-automatic .380 in it (source?)… along with what appears to be a firearm case retrieved from the Mustang.

As shown in the two released body cams, they did not search her for weapons. Probably because her clothing really didn’t offer anyplace to conceal a weapon.

The officer said something along the lines of 'I'm going to get you to sit in the back of my truck, you're obviously not carrying any weapons', but never specifically asked if there were any in the van.

Protesters outside Brian Laundrie's home cited for using loudspeaker
October 2, 2021 3:04pm

laundrie-house.jpg

A speaker used to cajole the parents of Gabby Petito's fugitive boyfriend.

Protesters outside Brian Laundrie’s parents’ home were handed citations Saturday for being too loud.

The small group used a speaker to cajole the parents of Gabby Petito’s fugitive boyfriend.

“Come out here and answer America’s questions!” one of the half-dozen demonstrators camped out across the street from the Laundries’ North Port, Florida, home said through the speaker, according to a video posted by Fox News reporter Michael Ruiz.

laundrie-house-2.jpg

Police handed out ordinances and explained that they can’t use a speaker but have a right to protest.

Per the sighting on the App Trail in NC...personally I think it may be false because why would Brian say he had an argument with his GF??? Or...he could have been trying to purposely be noticed to have his plans of CA be known (when he was not really heading to CA but wanting to throw off his true path). Maybe heading to Canada??

He is confused, hungry and spouting Narc. word salad, like parts of the truth (they were eventually headed to CA, she was his Girlfriend, they did have a fight) and parts are made up. I think he is losing it and cannot keep track of all his lies at this point.

In regards to the whole nickname "Brianna" thing. It's a thing that parents have done for a long time. Anyone who watched an episode of Bewitched where Samantha's mother constantly calls her husband "Derwood" or some such name when his name is "Darren" has seen it. If you have adult children, you've most likely done it, sometimes by mistake. It was common in my day and age for parents to call a less than stellar boyfriend or husband "Nancy", of course that wouldn't fly today, and none of us were killed by our mates or physically abused. And then there's the proving time, the early on in a relationship where the other person sometimes has to earn the respect in the family. We have songs about it, jokes about it, lore about it-some dad sitting in a chair ready to meet the boyfriend for the first time while holding his gun and cleaning it.
None of this is indicative of a belittling or abusive father who is raising a woman to be belittled or abused or murdered.
JMO.
Yep, All in the Family, meathead.

Good Morning

watching the second body cam BL seems to be bothered his parents may find out they have been stopped by PO its in the very beginning of video had to listens several times hes sitting in van also have to go back and watch first cam but almost positive they said Gabby was on phone with her Mom but maybe it was his Mom

We do not this guy!
We did not.know her!

The ppl.that did know them said they were very nice and happy
Together!

Something changed on this trip!!

Just my 2 cents!
Actually some people who knew them said there was always drama and skirmishes, for years, even in high school. And, BL sister said they fought and made up, I don't remember how often she said, but it sounded ongoing. The friend, Rose, said he stole Gabby's ID so she couldn't go out with her friends.

Last edited:
Let it be today - in TN or NC wherever he is right now.

Maybe a Barney Fife sheriff type will find him, or better an Andy Griffith type.

Shout out to the good people of TN and NC - you can catch him! And I love the irony since BL "hates Southerners"
"A Southern Man don't need him around anyhow." Yes, let this be the day BL is found, alive or dead, FL, TN, NC or wherever on the planet he may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts