Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact the Laundrie’s aren’t speaking to their own daughter when clearly they’d previously had a close relationship speaks volumes in terms of implication on their part and what they’re likely trying to separate her from.

Quite the classless fellow. Doesn't allow a peep of compassion from his clients, but blabs his hurt feelings when CL calls a spade a spade.

If one had a conniving mind, one might see this as the family's way of giving distance between the BL mess and their other child, Cassie. Cassie was quickly becoming Maleficent in the eyes of the torch and pitchfork crowd. But look at her now, the poor victim of that nasty attorney and her coldhearted, uncaring family. The attorney may be the Keystone Kop of lawyers so many have said. But his clients have said almost nothing on record, BL has eluded LE interrogation for 3 1/2 weeks and Cassie has been all but rehabilitated. He has to be doing something right.

This. Six hours at the campsite and she couldn’t find a few minutes to pull Brian aside and ask about Gabby, her “future sister-in-law” who loves her kids and she says she loves so much? No phone calls before or right after to ask? She just doesn’t know and never thought to ask? Really?

I’d like some verification from the police that the Petitos “must have had the wrong number” or that CL had no incoming calls from them when they tried to call her.

She didn't say that. She said she told the FBI what Brian said but "you don't have to know what the FBI knows." She said she told the FBI everything they asked and she met with them multiple times.

I think you can infer how much the FBI wants to release on this case based on their own releases of information and responses to the press.

When asked about seeing Brian and Gabby hit or fight, Cassie said, "I was in a relationship similar to that -- " and then she stopped herself and said something I couldn't understand.

For those who say protesting is a waste of time: take note. It is because Cassie and her husband wanted the protestors off their lawn they broke their silence and came outside to tell their story.

Score one for the protestors. Power of the people.

MOO.
Well, Coquette, the protesting did have a result. We, the curious public, now have a bit more knowledge. But I'm not sure it will, in the end result, move this case forward. It has just as much chance to make it more complicated and lengthy, with all the legal implications.
I do hope it makes the protesters leave this family in peace ~ as I understand the motive!

I remember thinking the other day when the attorney made that statement about Cassie…I’d be so mad if an attorney was making comments on my whereabouts in relation to a criminal investigation, & said attorney was not my attorney. & apparently she def was mad about it. IMO.
and this was an impromptu interview w a protester. FBI has told her not to talk. She just was defending herself from the creepy lawyer. Probably a lot that she did not say. Give her a break. jmo

I think something is going to happen soon. Information is going to come out. She is distancing herself from BL and her parents, and telling what she knew and when she knew it. Her body language was much more troubled today.

sorry, i must have missed something, what has she possibly lied about? tia
There were some wondering if when she said they only stayed at the campground for 6 hours on the 6th, it was partly (my words) b/c they had school the next day. Then we got twisted up on dates between Aug and Sept and then folks questioned if that statement was true since in some states schools are closed for Jewish holidays. I believe this has since resolved itself that her statement abt the kids having school the next is accurate. MOO

This is all IMO. I really don’t think she’s lying. If she had something to hide, I don’t think she would have walked out there like that no matter how bad her kids were crying. To me, this looked more like a mama that can’t stand to see her kids like that any longer - knowing she’s done nothing wrong & has nothing to hide - & decided to go out there & talk to try to make them all go away bc they were scaring her kids. Basically the mama in her had had enough. But that’s JMO & what it looked/sounded like to me.

Yep, just going by the 36 hour total drive time, there was plenty of time to stop and stay over at a motel at some point. Perhaps he did that on the 30th? Basically what happened during the extra time? Because we know he arrived at 10:30am on the 1st. Where did he stop? FBI has a better idea since they likely have a record of any purchases made by a certain card along the way.

Dude was saying on 8/12 he couldn't afford a motel. Now he's driving home hard, in a van designed for sleeping. He is possibly rushing home due to having killed his girlfriend. He is driving her van, dependent on her funds. Why on earth would he at a motel rather than staying in the van ?! Rhetorical; he wouldn't.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight… her brother shows up back in town completely unannounced without his girlfriend, her “sister in law”, whom he had been attached at the hip for YEARS… and she didn’t feel the need to ask him where she is??? Because her children are around?? Sounds super suspect to me.
But he had just been back a couple of weeks before without her so there was a precedent. Plus, she was caught off guard and her kids were there.

I think the fact the Laundrie’s aren’t speaking to their own daughter when clearly they’d previously had a close relationship speaks volumes in terms of implication on their part and what they’re likely trying to separate her from.
The parents have chosen BL over their daughter and grandchildren. How hurtful that must be for her. J
Wow, did she really say her parents threw her under the bus, too? Haven't caught up on the new segments.
How painful that must be for her. They chose him over her and their grandchildren. Smh.
Jmo

Good for her and her husband I say. FBI wants her to keep quiet, but the feds are not gonna do anything for them about the media and vultures on their lawn vilifying them as if they killed someone. She doesn’t seem like she has much relevant to hide and is way out of the loop imo.

We just don’t know enough.
Cassie feels “thrown under the bus”
But why
It all goes back to who knew what and when
Some are speculating that the L parents are protecting Cassie by distancing her.
But IF they knew something before the camping trip, why invite her and her children!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV