Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless someone drove back with him to Florida by takin a plane ride up to the area, met up BL and drove back with him. That’s never been decided yet has it?

Surely LE & FBI would of already checked that out. It does make you wonder. I would like to know what happened to the drone and GP belongings. That drone would have info .

Ohh my bad on my rush to judgement. When I see the headlines "Neighbour saw" I automatically think they're looking for their 5 mins. Touch wood, I've always been on good terms with neighbours (even dated one :D).

Well, you're absolutely right to be suspicious about people inserting themselves in cases, it happens all the time. And these neighbors could be doing that - it's just interesting that they say they've seen the one neighbor's footage and that the footage was turned over to LE. And LE keeps looking in the swamp.

Lots of people have said they feel his distinguishing features are his nose and bald head.

For me, it's his ears (small, low-set, rounded and they stick out a bit), but most of all it's the shape of his eyes. They're almost droopy. I can't really think of a better adjective, but I think they're fairly distinctive.

MOO

Yes. Unfortunately, if he wears a wig that covers his ears, sunglasses and a mask, he will just blend in. IMO.

BBM

Officer Daniel Robbins: (01:08:31)
Oh I’ve got quite a few. Like I said, my wife has really, really bad, bad anxiety and she takes medication for it daily. And sometimes it’s just not enough. Sometimes it builds up and it happens. I mean…

Brian Laundrie: (01:08:44)
My doctor told me I had anxiety, he prescribed me medication [inaudible 01:08:53] I believed that if I took the medication I might put myself off balance and be more anxious. That’s probably just a part of my anxiety.

Thank you. I never caught that. I was under the impression that he was not on any medication. Hmmm.

I think it was an act of defiance: "I know you people hate me but I'm not going to let you keep me prisoner in my own home". It took alot of guts to mow that lawn himself instead of hiring it out.
I will agree they're very defiant. Refusing to respond to desperate pleas from Gabby's parents and answering the door when LE come knocking and handing them an atty's card is certainly further evidence of that defiance.
It takes a lot of guts to do the right thing, even when it means taking ownership of a really big mistake. Mowing a lawn doesn't take guts. I disagree, imo.

Didn’t Gabby live in the Laundries’ house for a year or so? Was that van parked in their driveway? I would certainly be aware of the ownership of any vehicle parked in my driveway for months on end.

All the timelines I've seen show them leaving on their trip from New York. So I guess that is where they were working on the van? Maybe Gabby wasn't living with the Laundries at that point. Was she living with her mother?

It would be interesting to know where all their pre-trip prep took place, and for how long. Someone must know this. IMO

<modsnip - off topic>
Also, there's been no nationwide or widespread campaign to even show the world those tattoos. You'd have to be following the case pretty closely to notice what they looked like.

Indeed, so many people I know have heard nothing about this case and wouldn't be able to ID Brian Launrie in any situation - which is making me curious. No nationwide manhunt. Of course, when that crazed sex offender escaped from a locked ward in Kansas, there was no nationwide manhunt either - maybe too many manhunts if we do that?

Not sure what the thinking on it is - but I do believe it will be mostly LE who know enough to recognize BL.
I do believe there is a nationwide manhunt for BL in the form of APB to law enforcement agencies. The autopsy results were the lead story on last night's national news. My local news also is carrying the story and I live far from Florida. jmo

If he gains 20-50 or more pounds, wears hats or beanie caps, shaves, wears hoodies, sunglasses, masks he won't be recognizable in public.

How many people really look at others on public transportation? Not everyone is following this case, or even watches the news (strange, right/)

In today's world people take a chance looking at others, especially if they stare. MOO. People are crazy and you never know if the person you are staring at will attack you. JMO Sad, but IMO, all too real.

I will agree they're very defiant. Refusing to respond to desperate pleas from Gabby's parents and answering the door when LE come knocking and handing them an atty's card is certainly further evidence of that defiance.
It takes a lot of guts to do the right thing, even when it means taking ownership of a really big mistake. Mowing a lawn doesn't take guts. I disagree, imo.
Mowing a lawn under normal circumstances doesn't take guts. Doing it with cameras following you back and forth, people yelling at you and hating you... yeah, that took guts. MOO

Yes. Unfortunately, if he wears a wig that covers his ears, sunglasses and a mask, he will just blend in. IMO.

I agree, and depending on where he is geographically, we're heading into winter so then he's got hats and scarfs and big oversized winter coats to disguise himself under too.

Where I live in Northern England we only have 3 seasons: Winter, Winter, and Wintery Autumn, but I'm sure even the southern States in America get a bit colder in winter?

Attachments

• gov.uscourts.wyd.59306.2.0.pdf
    153.1 KB · Views: 13
From thread #64:

I doubt he put his fair share into her account. He's a moocher. She was looking to the future and working hard on the trip. He was just in it for the fun. Spoiled, entitled little worthless ____.
Oh, sorry...I have read a lot about the people involved in this case, but missed all those details on Brian's character prior to the trip. Thanks for filling me in on those details--I'm not keeping up, I guess. Given what a slacker he was, I wonder what purpose he served in Gabby's life?
People actually think that in just a month and a half, this heavily balding guy could've just magically grew a full head of 5-10 inch long hair?
Oh my haha.

Seriously though, he could have grown out his beard and could look a bit more scruffy, that's about it. Whoever came up with those pics didn't take into account his very receeded hairline.
Who needs hair? A hat, a bandana and some sunglasses would change the bald head look in a hurry.

All the timelines I've seen show them leaving on their trip from New York. So I guess that is where they were working on the van? Maybe Gabby wasn't living with the Laundries at that point. Was she living with her mother?

It would be interesting to know where all their pre-trip prep took place, and for how long. Someone must know this. IMO
It's been stated that Gabby lived at the Laundries. If you remember from the Moab video when she handed the officer her license he noted that her license said she lived in FL, and she remarked that she was originally from NY. I don't know how long she had lived with CL and RL. Also CaL stated that for a while the couple lived with her, so I'm not sure how long she'd been in FL total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810