Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe his parents planted his dead body. But I could maybe believe his parents were in communication with him indirectly up until very recently and perhaps that relayed communication stopped… hence the parents randomly requesting the search last night for today coincidentally leading to the discovery of his clothes and possible remains. If they do not find his remains, the parents will look even more suspish, but if they do, the time of death will be enlightening. /jmo
Totally agree with this line of thought.

WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE: Brian Laundrie's parents inside Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park in Florida | video.foxnews.com/v/6278025779001

turn up the volume, :55 sounds like he is suggesting they go home, and either says I think we might have found something or possibly that he would get in touch with them if they found something? Then he puts his hand on ChL’s shoulder and it looks like RL is wiping tears from his/then her own eyes? IMO

Last edited:
Have you seen the Scandinavian movie The Investigation? Based on the murder of the reporter in the submarine? Those dogs could scent cadavers in the depths of the sea, from boats on very choppy waters.

There's also a podcast worth checking out.
Not all dogs are trained to perform at such extremes where bodies are in water, so they had to bring a team in from a country nearby. Sweden or Norway - I can't remember now.

Kim Wall and the dogs were from Sweden iirc

I do not “feel sorry” for BL’s parents. They did what their attorney told them to do (keep your mouth shut). And there is etc, etc, after that, and it gets complicated, but net-net, I just feel nothing for them.

What proof do you have. I am happy to be corrected with a source. Its assumed they knew, by people in the internet who know nothing. We literally know nothing. If I came home in a van and my family was under the impression I financed it or co owned it and police came and confiscated it and the father of my Ex came to the house and there was an altercation and LE had to be called for whatever reason. They would probably hire a lawyer for me as well. Would they think I murdered someone, No. But they would at least think "oh crap, theres going to be a car theft charge." We don't know what he told them. He seems to be pretty convincing when needed.
If BL family was under the impression that he co-owned the van, why would there be a theft charge? Also, IIRC, I don't believe there was an altercation with GP father. Merely, multiple texts and phone calls to the L family which they chose to ignore. IDC what excuse BL gave them about what happened. Any normal parent is going to know that something is very fishy with their son. And they did know something was fishy. Hence, SB. IMO.

If this turns out to be him then he's done exactly as I thought he did and gone there to end his life on his terms (rather than going through the US prison system which would be worse than hell itself for him) and in such a way and place that would be as difficult as possible for LE/FBI to find him.

The only question now is the the presence and timing of his parents there today with how quickly the discovery occurred. Did they know full well when/where Brian did what he did and pulled the trigger on revealing him after the FBI pulled out of the park?
yeah sorry but how did the parents know straight off all of a sudden where these"articles" might be?
sorry but I just don't trust these people in any way...I feel for them on a human level but I know they did not do the same for Gabby so....

maybe it was flooded previously? MOO

Don't know how accurate Google is but, cadaver dogs can smell remains up to 15-feet underground and detect remains up to 30 meters underwater. With or without BL's scent to track and follow, they would have detected the remains, human or animal.

MOO JMO

Am I the only one who thinks this doesn't pass the smell test??

It makes me wonder what, if anything, CL and BL found out at the AT&T store yesterday. Wasn't it reported that they visited two stores because the first one wasn't open? Would AT&T ping BL's phone for them and give them information? I have no idea, but this all seems far too coincidental to me. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela