GUILTY WY - Jesse Speer for kidnap, rape of 10yo girl, Cody, 8 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lord! I just read about her disappearance, next read that she'd been found and now read she was injured! :( why the hell do males think they can take a child and harm them??? I hope cops find this and shoot him in the lower region.
God help this little girl!

OT - I understand your frustration Cherie... but, it is not always a male. Sandra Cantu was taken by a female. There is evil in this world and it knows no gender. Gone are the days when we could think women were all pinkness and light :( Nowadays, they often help their boyfriends and it appears (I have no statistics) that they are more and more working on their own. :banghead: It is just evil at work.

Salem

I'm going to remind my daughter again tomorrow about never, ever getting into someone's vehicle unless I've told her personally that it is okay. So scary that kids can be so easily lured into a car.

O/T - Lisser, using the "code word" is also a really good idea. If the person that is picking her up doesn't know the code word, then she doesn't go.

Salem

The pic of the guy in colorado???? Maybe?

I believe they are talking about a description not a photo or sketch. A word description was given of the man whose car she got into.

According to the News 13 Facebook page - "Her description of her abductor matches the one that has been circulating." What picture are they talking about? I want to see it...

I'm hoping this mean that this child is in good enough condition to be questioned by & communicating with LE and has been able to describe the perp (and that it matches with the report of an older male, white vehicle, etc)

According to the News 13 Facebook page - "Her description of her abductor matches the one that has been circulating." What picture are they talking about? I want to see it...

If I understood correctly its a description - not a picture.

She was last seen getting into a white, newer model four door Toyota, driven by a white male 55 to 65 years of age, 6 feet tall weighing 185 to 200 pounds with white hair and a white beard or goatee.

OK, my friends have told me that she was found along the North Fork River, by hunters (THANK GOD FOR HUNTING SEASON AND HUNTERS) and that she was beaten and raped. THANK GOD they found her. LE is making no official statement as of yet on the extent of her injuries. She would have certainly died of exposure if she had laid by the river all night. Temps will be down to freezing. The Monster who did this has not been caught. Her guardian angels were working over time tonight to prod those hunters to where she was. Wow, miraculous that she was found and found alive. Thank God, but now I'm on the lookout for the PERP!!!!!

OK, my friends have told me that she was found along the North Fork River, by hunters (THANK GOD FOR HUNTING SEASON AND HUNTERS) and that she was beaten and raped. THANK GOD they found her. LE is making no official statement as of yet on the extent of her injuries. She would have certainly died of exposure if she had laid by the river all night. Temps will be down to freezing. The Monster who did this has not been caught. Her guardian angels were working over time tonight to prod those hunters to where she was. Wow, miraculous that she was found and found alive. Thank God, but now I'm on the lookout for the PERP!!!!!

Poor baby girl. :(

I hope he's found just as quickly and gets what coming to him!

BBM. You and me both neighbor. You and me both... :furious:

From the News 13 Facebook page, posted by News 13:

"Cody Police Chief Perry Rockvam: "The suspect approached K. at the front of the [Park County] complex and asked if she could help him look for his lost dog. At that point, K. got in the vehicle with the subject and that's the last time we've seen of K.""

Who heard the question about going to look for a dog? How long was this known? I bet there was another child with her that didn't go with the man to 'look for his dog'. Uggh... I am SO, SO sorry this had to happen!! I bet you a dollar to nothing that when the perp is found, he has a record.

If the perp took her around 8 CST this evening (not sure what time that would have been in WY), but...he probably wouldn't have kept her more than an hour before leaving her at the river. So he would have to be within just a few hours of the river if he's traveling. I know some on here are really good with the radius mapping...maybe someone could whip us up a map showing possible highways and radius of appx 3 hours of the river.

I am so elated this little girl was found safe. I pray she gets into counseling to deal with this trauma that she has endured.

I hope LE got some good tracking dogs out there and are hunting him down as we speak!

There should be a nice fresh trail for them to follow and I think they should bring the hunters with them.

Poor little girl must have looked like death laying out there in the cold darkness next to the river. It is a miracle that she was found in time to save her dying from exposure.

You can bet he will get a taste of Wyoming justice if and when they find him. :furious: :jail:
I hope so... I hope it is swift and impressive. I guess it is a good thing, but I just don't think about Wyoming as being a place where a lot of this type of crime occurs. Maybe that is a good thing, and WHEN this perp is caught, because he WILL be.... justice will be served.

If the perp took her around 8 CST this evening (not sure what time that would have been in WY), but...he probably wouldn't have kept her more than an hour before leaving her at the river. So he would have to be within just a few hours of the river if he's traveling. I know some on here are really good with the radius mapping...maybe someone could whip us up a map showing possible highways and radius of appx 3 hours of the river.

I got the river part wrong. I heard "North Fork" and thought river, but now I see that it's actually South Fork Road. Nonetheless, she would certainly have died tonight if not found before the temps dropped and given her physical and emotional state.

I had heard she went missing around 5pm MT which is 6pm central. She was found by 9pm here (I don't know the actual time but started hearing "she's found" around that time). If he dumped her at 6, and fled town, he could have headed north into Montana and I-90, he could be nearly to Casper where he could jump on I-25 to head down to I-80 or onto Colorado, or he could have come due east to Buffalo, WY and jumped on I-25 or I-90 already and be as far east as nearly to Gillette WY. My guess is that if he isn't local to the Cody area, he is heading for or already on a major interstate hwy. and heading out of WY into Montana or down to Colorado, over to Nebraska or SD. Possibly he went south to Jackson Hole and over the Mtn. into Idaho. No way on earth would he stay in WY though with his description out like it is. He will be found if he stays here. WY is like a very large area small town. Everyone knows everyone in this state or knows someone that knows someone. It's like 2 degrees of separation in this state.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back