GUILTY Yoselyn Ortega charged with 2 counts ea-1st and 2nd Degree Murder of Krim Children

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jan Ransom@Jan_Ransom
55s56 seconds ago
#YoselynOrtega found guilty on all counts. #Nannytrial

Clodagh McGowan@clodaghny1
2m2 minutes ago
Kevin Krim is weaping #nannytrial

Molly Crane-Newman@molcranenewman
1m1 minute ago
Ortega, sitting motionless with her hands in her lap, has been found guilty on all counts #nannytrial

Jan Ransom@Jan_Ransom
1m1 minute ago
Kevin Krim holds alternate jurors hands. All three in tears. #nannytrial

Clodagh McGowan@clodaghny1
1m1 minute ago
#YoselynOrtega sentencing will be May 14th

Is DP on the table? I don't know if that state has it?

Thank you, jurors! You did well. :tyou: I’m so relieved and my thoughts are with the Krims.

Guilty as charged. Good News.

Its inconceivable what she did. After so many stories of bad nannies I dont think I could ever trust anyone other than a very close relative or very close friend to watch kids.

Jan Ransom@Jan_Ransom
1m1 minute ago
Brittany Yee, another alternate juror who was relieved from service today said, "I think she [#YoselynOrtega] should be held responsible," Ms. Yee said. "I think she had the capacity to understand her conduct and the consequences of her conduct." #nannytrial

I wonder why they relieve the alternates before the actual sentencing?

What if a juror has a medical issue during deliberations? Wouldnt they still need the alternates?

Just wondering if anyone knows why they can release them before actual deliberations were over.

Its inconceivable what she did. After so many stories of bad nannies I dont think I could ever trust anyone other than a very close relative or very close friend to watch kids.

That's for sure......

No....

Capital punishment in New York

"Capital punishment is not in force in the State of New York. The last execution took place in 1963, when Eddie Mays was electrocuted at Sing Sing Prison..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_New_York

LWOP will do just fine. I expect they will have to keep her apart from the general population for her own safety. I wonder if she will ever recognize what she did.

poletxceyo9bs.jpg

Link: http://cdn-ugc.mamaslatinas.com/gen/constrain/500/500/80/2012/10/29/13/3p/gz/poletxceyo9bs.jpg

nanny-edit.jpg

Link: https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/nanny-edit.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

RIP little ones....:candle:...:candle:

LWOP will do just fine. I expect they will have to keep her apart from the general population for her own safety. I wonder if she will ever recognize what she did.

She knows what she did....

And sometimes even that isn’t good enough, I imagine. How many boyfriends hurt kids.

She knows what she did....

Yes, I should have said “acknowledge.” That’s what I really meant. Not that admitting it and saying “sorry” will help.

And sometimes even that isn’t good enough, I imagine. How many boyfriends hurt kids.

Totally agree. I havent had children but if I ever did I would no doubt be labeled as a helicoptor parent :)

Yes, I should have said “acknowledge.” That’s what I really meant. Not that admitting it and saying “sorry” will help.

Yes- your are right...I don't think she would ever say she was sorry ever...

Gotta go- have tweets from the McIver trial to post- the jurors had more questions- on verdict watch...

I'm so glad the jury made this decision. I thought they would, but was afraid to say it out loud.

Every time I see a picture of Lucia & Leo, they really tug at my heart. Those poor beautiful babies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back