You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You double over with laughter anytime you hear the words "thwarted" or any variation of tweet.

You know you're addicted when you see the name Carmelo Anthony as number one on Yahoo's buzz list, and think if the Anthony's were a mafia, that would so be their mafia boss's name (remember Cindy Anthony saying you don't mess with the Anthony's?), and then click on it and realize that's a basketball player's name, nothing to do with the Anthony case! LOL.

When ya read this and JB automatically comes to mind!

Just when you think you've finally got it under control.. WHAM!!! Life hits you in the face and everything you just figured out flies RIGHT out the window!

:crazy:

When you see a shirt in the Walmart kids clothing aisle that says "I heart JB"....and your first thought is Jose Baez and NOT Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it would be funny to send KC one. HaHaHa But I wouldn't waste the postage.

When you see a shirt in the Walmart kids clothing aisle that says "I heart JB"....and your first thought is Jose Baez and NOT Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it would be funny to send KC one. HaHaHa But I wouldn't waste the postage.

:highfive:

When you make jokes to friends and family who have no idea what you're talking about...because only people who follow the case would get them...

You know you're addicted when you're planning a family vacation to Orlando, and you're trying to see if it coincides with any hearings so you can drop into the courtroom, or, failing that, if you can persuade your family to go on a little tour to see the locations - the Sawgrass apartments, George and Cindy's house, etc.

Tink

You know you are addicted when you have already prepared your job resignation paperwork to coincide with the start date of the trial.

Well, that's, for me not practical :giggle: but I did put in my calendar to take off for at least the first day of the Frye hearings. Although my mom walks my dog every day at noon so now I have to come up with some reason to be home...even though I'm in my 40's. My dad had a stroke? No, he's been gone since the 80s. I'm spying on my boss's daughter? That sounds good!

You have jury duty and wonder if you should confess to being a websleuths junky during questioning. :waitasec:

You know you are addicted when you start cursing the need to go to the bathroom during a livestreamed hearing and wait until you actually to RUN! And I am a granny!

When you know who David Moss is and the make of vehicles he sells.

Oh that is just too funny! :floorlaugh:

It is bad enough I have to watch his commercials on TV, but at least I can turn the volume off on the computer :)

Oh that is just too funny! :floorlaugh:

It is bad enough I have to watch his commercials on TV, but at least I can turn the volume off on the computer :)

"Whatever it takes!"

LOL

When you've done the countdown calculations and know it's 2134 hours until jury selection starts.

We're waiting and watching, sweet Caylee. Justice *will* be done!

When you're viewing What Not to Wear and the word Stacey used to describe a former wardrobe style for a gal is "craptistic" and you immediately think of JB and crew and not the 50 turtlenecks and 80's clothes this gal once wore.

When you've done the countdown calculations and know it's 2134 hours until jury selection starts.

We're waiting and watching, sweet Caylee. Justice *will* be done!

Just wait till we get to the TIMER55 timeline and have 1320 hours to trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Whatever it takes!"

LOL

Oh Snap! Of course that is why JB could not use that as the motto for his law firm - it was already taken. May I suggest an alternative:

Whatever it takes - legal or not!

When you see the license plate number (4*-JBZ-*) that comes with your new car , you immediately think: oh no! I bought myself a Jose Baez. :waitasec:

You need some new plates. May I suggest a vanity plate?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina
Back