Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 15 & 16, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what difference would it make if they knew Holly or not? Murder is murder, no matter if you know the victim.

I am sure they knew 'of her' , at the very least. She was a very beautiful girl, in a very small town. Those perverts knew all about her before they raped and killed her.

I think Zach was the ring leader. That is what all of the locals have always whispered among themselves.

Her ex boyfriend may have known these guys too, but it's a small town. Everyone knows everyone.

I think Zach was the ring leader too but there were a lot more people involved that should be held accountable and even more who had information that could have helped bring resolution to this a lot faster---and they should be held accountable for their inactions too.

I think the testimony about the gun, sold by Shawn to Dinsmore and his wife, is pretty important evidence today.

JA said the murder weapon was sold to Dinsmore. Dinsmore eventually admits it, even though he is a felon, and his wife shows LE where she threw it in the swamp.

And years later it was still there. I think that is persuasive evidence. They may not be able to prove it was the murder weapon because of the time elapsed, but it does corroborate what JA said in his version of events.

And i don't think it is a problem for the jury that some of the witnesses told different stories at the start of the case. Obviously, when cops first contact a felon, and ask about a murder case, they are going to deny deny deny, at the beginning. No, I never traded morphine pills for a gun, no Zach never parked the truck used in the kidnapping in my garage.

The defense tries to make that prove that the witness is a total liar and never can be believed again. But I think most jurors can understand the context and timing of the interviews. Once the cops get vital evidence, and can put pressure on the witnesses, then they will break down and admit the truth.

I think quick action could have saved Holly. If someone in LE had immediately gone to the coordinates they gotten from AT&T, where her phone was pinging, they may have found her in time. They got that information in a relatively short amount of time.

in some articles back from that time they mentioned that no roadblocks were put up and they knew exactly which way they had gone. It is remarkable that they got away with her.

I think Zach was the ring leader too but there were a lot more people involved that should be held accountable and even more who had information that could have helped bring resolution to this a lot faster---and they should be held accountable for their inactions too.

But it doesn't always happen that way. Same thing just happened in tragic case of sweet little Bella Bond. The cops gave immunity to her 'mother' ---who testified against McCarthy, her boyfriend. In my opinion, she should have gone down for murder herself, but someone has to testify sometimes.

I hate when it happens that way. :mad: But we cannot let Zach the violent monster walk, because they gave away too much immunity.

JA is doing time now. 8 years. So he is not walking free.

More will come out in the trial. At this point, as someone that knew nothing about this case, I'm concerned about that smoke. I have no idea if Zach is guilty or not. WHY were 5 people given some type of immunity? WHY? I realize we're not dealing with productive members of society, that were law abiding, and willing to tell the truth, yet I don't remember any other trial when that many witnesses were offered some type of immunity in order to convict ONE person. Why is the state and apparently the feds so willing to let perps have some type of immunity when those perps are charged with the same crime as Zach? Not all are, but some do have pending trials, right?

I can't get the TBI not being more thorough in the beginning. The local LE, maybe they weren't use to missing persons, or anything other than small crimes, even though it appears they could have filled the jail with drug dealers.... but why did the TBI not know what papers his statements would be on for the probable cause? Why did he not remember getting their bank statements? Bank records in a missing person case. I would think that would be something that doesn't happen in every missing person case, thus a case you would remember. So either he lied on the stand, or he doesn't remember it. IF you watch that portion of the trial, watch his neck and head turn red. He remembers, IMO. And was shocked it was brought up.

I don't believe this defense attorney has been practicing law this many years, and doesn't have a clue what she's doing. Nope. I don't know what her plan is, but the only thing that would truly shock me is if she sits down and states the defense rest without putting up a single witness.

Did anyone else hear Autry's testimony? :) I mean this with kindness :)

At one point we were all chiming in about how credible and believable he was! Anyway, I still believe that. Even if his early AM part of the story isn't true. I don't care that he had time with discovery. I think he could conveniently leave stuff out. But his level of detail was solid and believable. And man, he should be everybody's ON STAR in that county if they are lost.

And after all these latest comments, I'm like "oh no, people reign it in!! Let's wait for some more testimony.

Why were all these folks given immunity? This is a simple answer I believe...

Because the TBI, FBI and the whole state is under A LOT OF PRESSURE for answers after 6 years.

They believe, Zach was the biggest killer and ring leader and the state NEEDS TO NAIL SOMEONE for this crime. (I'm not yelling, promise ❤️[emoji7]only love here).

I'm just emphasizing that they picked the worst guy and said, "none of these folks are worthy, but Zach is the leader and he won't go down unless immunity is granted because otherwise no one will speak, and this crime will remain as is with everyone demanding answers and NO ONE willing to testify."

Opening statement from prosecution says Holly was kidnapped, DRUGGED, raped and murdered.

Somehow they know she was drugged. I think we will find out more about this in the coming days.

And I think what they have will continue to pin more of the DOING of her killing on ZA even if the others witnessed or were around. ZA was the master planner and the ringleader.

And I hope the prosecution stays strong and gets this guy. I truly believe so far he is absolutely the one. Justice for Holly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when I hear how many sex offenders and druggies were concentrated in this small area I can't imagine having a daughter that looked like that and not being very worried each day she leaves the house.

I agree with the person who said they couldn't convict. I wouldn't convict on what I've heard thus far. No DNA, no physical evidence, no motive has been presented, I could go on. I hope the prosecution has more.

Two missing bullets.

Yes, two. What concerns me more is him not remembering what type pistol it was. I may get the make, model or type wrong, but seldom does someone that knows firearms. I know a revolver from a semi automatic, but I couldn't identify a gun by looking at it. To be honest, I'm not even sure what my own pistol is! I know how to shoot it, and load it, but that's about it.

There are differences in the types of pistols mentioned by that witness. He stated he did own the same type of pistol found, but had thrown it in a pond because it didn't work. Not sure I believe that either.

I agree with you. I wouldn't convict on what I've heard thus far. No DNA, no physical evidence, no motive has been presented, I could go on. I hope the prosecution has more.

No motive?

This is a fear of mine...:thinking:

We collectively....well, I feel like we did earlier today....determined no way. He has 4 people on his attorney team and HE initially paid for them and hired them. The state just happens to be paying for them now. But he got who he wanted. So no way. (Which is good!!!!)

Does anyone know if there will be court tomorrow? Sometimes in TN they hold court on Saturday's esp when they have sequestered the jury. Thanks!

I would imagine prosecution knows a lot more than they can present at trial. No telling how much information they got from Austin before his suicide.

But it doesn't always happen that way. Same thing just happened in tragic case of sweet little Bella Bond. The cops gave immunity to her 'mother' ---who testified against McCarthy, her boyfriend. In my opinion, she should have gone down for murder herself, but someone has to testify sometimes.

I hate when it happens that way. :mad: But we cannot let Zach the violent monster walk, because they gave away too much immunity.

JA is doing time now. 8 years. So he is not walking free.

I think JA just has immunity in that nothing he testified to during this trial can be used against him but that's it. I think he's still going to trial for this murder and I hope he gets the death penalty. He saw another body floating in the water years ago but never called LE. He also served as the look out so ZA could shoot Holly. He's a liar. He admitted he was a liar. He even admitted he lied to his own mother while in prison and lied to the woman he said he was going to marry when he got out of prison. All of his letters (2 a day according to him) while he's been in prison are going to come in during the defense's case, in addition to all of his phone calls. These men are all evil but I think he's the worst of the worst.

No motive?

From what I've heard thus far, I've not heard a motive. Did I miss it? (I'm not being a smart butt, I want this to be resolved and resolved well.) I hope there was a clear motive laid out and I've missed it. But it seems like, since I've watched most all of the trial, it should be coming up pretty often. But I'm not hearing it.

Does anyone know if there will be court tomorrow? Sometimes in TN they hold court on Saturday's esp when they have sequestered the jury. Thanks!

Yes, court tomorrow but half day. No court on Sunday.

The judge said during his closing that there will be a half day tomorrow then off on Sunday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jessica Holley‏ @Jessica_Holley 1m1 minute ago

Jason Autry and Shane brought him the gun for pills, for drugs. I thought I could make a profit. #hollybobo #WMC5

Jessica Holley‏ @Jessica_Holley 43s43 seconds ago

Dinnsmore: I gave that gun to my wife for protection after what happened to #hollybobo. <chilling testimony> #WMC5

Jessica Holley&#8207; @Jessica_Holley 35s35 seconds ago

Dinnsmore later told his wife to get rid of the gun "I was afraid it had a body on it" meaning it killed someone. #WMC5 #HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/Jessica_Holley

CRAZY stuff!

Dinnsmore gives the gun used by the cretins to shoot and kill Holly...

To his own wife to protect herself from the very people Dinnsmore got the gun from?!?

:thud:

Any idea how long the trial will last?

Someone said the judge said 2 weeks? I don't know how a judge knows though!

I mean, does anyone think we would be brought through map hell for 4 hours yesterday? I think the judge was the last to know! [emoji23]

Zach is so much larger than Holly that I can imagine her being physically picked up and put into the truck. I think someone else was in the truck waiting and drove off as soon as the kidnapper had Holly in the truck.

She was spotted by her brother walking towards and into the woods with someone wearing camouflage. The woods thus became the second crime scene. There were several crime scenes, with her home/carport the first. According to Sanford Strong, the place to do whatever you have to do is at the very first crime scene, to avoid at all costs being taken to a more secluded place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member