GUILTY Zambia - Bianca Rudolph, 57, safari trip, fatally shot, 2016 Oct, PA dentist husband and gf arrested 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think this has been posted before. It's several weeks old but provides an incredibly detailed portrait of this guy. Must read.

Carol McKinley
@CarolAMcKinley

A 14 person federal jury will get murder case today after an exhausting three weeks of testimony which saw the defendant take the stand. Closings this morning.
@DenverGazette

FfkcigjV_normal.jpg

The Denver Gazette
@DenverGazette

At the end of an exhausting day and a half of questioning in his murder trial, Larry Rudolph read the jury the tender eulogy he wrote for the wife he’s accused of killing. (Via: @CarolAMcKinley) Defense rests in dentist's safari murder trial

5:52 AM · Jul 29, 2022·

https://twitter.com/CarolAMcKinley
Carol McKinley
@CarolAMcKinley

One of the FBI agents who spent three months in Africa investigating the case is wearing a colorful tie he bought in Pretoria for the final day. Tense in the hallway as Bianca Rudolph’s family gathers, waits to get inside the courtroom.
@DenverGazette

7:19 AM · Jul 29, 2022·

@CarolAMcKinley

Two hours of closings are over as both sides appeal to an engaged jury. Defense said even if you don’t like #Larryrudolph he didn’t kill his wife. Prosecution said he shot his wife in the heart with a shotgun and his lover lied to help him get away w/it. Pros rebut next.

10:07 AM · Jul 29, 2022·

@CarolAMcKinley

Breaking: the jury has the case. They will eat lunch and then begin deliberating. If not verdict by 5 they will return Monday. Two alternates released so the make-up is 6 men and 6 women.

11:53 AM · Jul 29, 2022·

@CarolAMcKinley

Larry rudolph fist-bumps his attorney and gives sign of cross and a wave to his adult children in the gallery. He leaves the courtroom without a glance at his (former?) lover who is also on trial.

11:56 AM · Jul 29, 2022·

I don't think this has been posted before. It's several weeks old but provides an incredibly detailed portrait of this guy. Must read.

Wow, thank you for this. What a human… I’m so glad that this wasn’t let go because it easily could have been!

Wow, thank you for this. What a human… I’m so glad that this wasn’t let go because it easily could have been!
Yeah, as bad as many of us already think he is, this paints an even less flattering picture.

And I couldn't agree more. If not for that embassy employee specifically, this guy is never charged with murder in the first place.

United States District Court - Colorado
@USDC_CO

USA v. Rudolph et al, 22-CR-012-WJM: Parties are returning to courtroom to address questions from the jury.
It would be nice if someone would report on what questions are asked. I've followed quite a few cases where the jury asks a question, and even if they are denied their request, they come back very quickly with a verdict.

Hopefully they're close.

I really think it could go either way. Hopefully guilty. I hate seeing rich, arrogant men escape penalties when it’s clear they are guilty. Some jurors just can’t find it though.
This is a relatively quick verdict, which typically bodes well at least. But yeah, even though I have no doubt as to his guilt, there's no telling how a jury will view this.

I think this guy's going to get acquitted. If not now then on appeal. There's a reason "accidentally shot on safari" is second only perhaps to "vanished at sea" for ways rich men "lose" their wives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back