100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, probably been discussed, but I have been at work all morn, and about to go have lunch margaritas. What time does live coverage start....anyone?

tumblr_ldfxgjYsdZ1qex40do1_500.gif

This is a Death Penalty Trial, there should be NO other case on her Docket right now. Poor planning on the courts part has turned this trial into a sideshow. Late starting times, seriously who starts court at 10:30AM? It should start promptly at 8 AM and end at 5 or 6. Ending early, not having trial 5-6 days a week like they should as NOT to waste taxpayer money by dragging this case on and on for months. Then there is the Jury. They do not want to have to keep coming to court for months on end...I just think this judge has no control over her court and she has allowed the Defense to dictate the flow of proceedings.

I actually think she has maintained pretty good control of her courtroom.

As far as her being prompt or starting at 10:30, a couple of points: She has other matters that have to be handled. There is no way for a judge to completely clear their docket for three months; the court system is overburdened, and that's just the way it is and has nothing to do with this judge or her efficiency. Also, she does start pretty close to her start time compared to other judges, in my experience. Where I am, the morning docket call is 8:30 or 9:00, and the judges do not typically show up and take the bench until an hour or more after the posted time for docket call.

I also think she left and came back. I think Travis stripped the bed and put it in the washer. I think she caught him by surprise in the shower. She did a cleanup and threw the bloody stuff and camera in the washer with bleach after she moved the stuff in the washer to the dryer.

Yup. That last full face photo of Travis looks like he is despairing that she is still there when he thought she had left.

I have always thought this too. His expression to me looks like, oh good lord, she's back...

My opinion is this is a good thing, having this amount of questions from the jurors.
Remember in Casey Anthony's circus of a case, well, that jury didn't ask even one question!!!
I think these jurors may want to see JA answer a question without a rehearsal! JMHO

CORRECTION: they DID ask one question. 'WHERE'S THE DESSERT LADY?"

IMO you are forgetting that the trial does not end here.....we still have rebuttal and CLOSING....Juan will tie is all together.....right now, we are just done with this witness....I believe it will all be very clear

Can Juan re-call Jodi to the stand during his rebuttal?

She looks totally detached from everyone in the room but Travis - totally bored. non-participant. From her own testimony, she liked his attention, when it was all focused on her. This kinda proves the point. Stalker.
I feel absolutely positive this will find it's way into rebuttal. Makes about half her "story" invalid.

MOO and stuff.

Didn't she have some of the facts correct when she blamed it on the Ninjas? How could she remember the facts so clearly when she was blaming someone else but can't remember now that we know it was her?

Great observation. How far, in her ninja story, did she get? The gunshot I know. Any stabbing or slicing?

And that still doesn't account for trying to paint him as a pedophile. There's no other reason for that except to make Travis as unsympathetic a victim as possible.

Especially when as a fully formed adult she chose not to even confide in her Bishop anonymously let alone the police. And yet this was concerned that TA slept over at a friends house who had children. Really? She was concerned about children? How about the imaginary children Iris, Hinckley, Reagan and Meaghan???

I haven't followed this case for very long. Just heard Jodi on the stand. So if this has been hashed out a long time ago. I am sorry to ask it again. Why would Jodi steal a gun if she meant to stab him first? That would seem to me she meant to shoot him. If she was playing out his story in the video, then he would have to be alive when she pulled out the gun.

Yup. That last full face photo of Travis looks like he is despairing that she is still there when he thought she had left.

It seemed to be the only photo that she used a flash with, it's brighter. It seems to be the only photo that the door appears to be shut because you can see water droplets on the glass surface.

The over the top amount of questions from the Jury, a hundred of them; seriously?? This is VERY troublesome in my opinion.

It's about 10 questions per juror. Many of them probably similar. Their questions will pertain to her testimony. There are many inconsistencies they probably want to hear her try to explain. How could you not ask a million questions? This is a unique situation. It's good they're paying attention and her testimony has left THEIR brains scrambled. :) I don't think it's a bad sign at all... We don't know until we know.

I believe if I was a jurOR on this trial I would have no questions....I would already know how I was going to vote and I would already know I would be voting for the DP.....guess that means I would not be a very good jurOR....(NG cracks me up when she pronounces it)

She conveniently does not remember stabbing him or playing a direct role in his murder as if she thinks because she does not recall the most brutal parts of it, it exonerates her from being prosecuted for it. Makes her not look so bad? Not have to explain things that are truly beyond human?

Does she realize we know she did it, we think she is a monster, most of us would gladly assist in her punishment, and nobody believes her vulgar stories about Travis?

Again, I am perplexed why the Sheriff who refuses to feed her three times a day, has not ordered the prison barber to give her a bad pixie cut with craft scissors. She should be stripped of all the things she thinks make her look pretty. She is not pretty.

It's like a little kid who covers their eyes thinking you can't see them because they can't see you.

If I say I don't remember then you can't blame me.

Copied off In Session's Home page

The judge seems to be concerned about the pace of the trial. At the start of the afternoon session she asked the jurors if they could attend court on March 11th, a day they were previously told court would be dark. Some of the jurors said they are not available that day. There will not be court on March 11th and 12th as previously planned.

The 11th and 12th are on a Monday and Tuesday...Does that mean there will only be court for two days next week ~ since Fridays are always dark? :confused:

I haven't followed this case for very long. Just heard Jodi on the stand. So if this has been hashed out a long time ago. I am sorry to ask it again. Why would Jodi steal a gun if she meant to stab him first? That would seem to me she meant to shoot him. If she was playing out his story in the video, then he would have to be alive when she pulled out the gun.

It's really just the ME's opinion that the shooting happened last. He can only base it on what he is given at the time. Not fact, just opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico