100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't about jury questions, but IMO the expert testimony won't be a major factor. It'll be a wash between Defense and State experts. Am curious however about MM's being on the defense witness list. Does anyone know why the former cellmate K Ross is testifying?

BBM - No doubt to testify about ongoing sphincter issues as a result of JA's time with TA. :notgood:

OMG! It is snowing here in the Washington, DC area and we just had a rumble of thunder! Is this some kind of omen for this afternoon?! :what: :floorlaugh:

RE: New Dr. Drew Video
Do we know the approximate date of this video?
Let's take notice of her fingers on tonights video.
She does appear to be tired (or really bored), maybe this is one of her stalking events where she just showed up after a long 5 hour drive from Palm Desert California.

I believe if I was a jurOR on this trial I would have no questions....I would already know how I was going to vote and I would already know I would be voting for the DP.....guess that means I would not be a very good jurOR....(NG cracks me up when she pronounces it)

You would be a bad juror. You are basing your decision before you have been presented with ALL the facts in the case (from both prosecution and defense).

I have always thought this too. His expression to me looks like, oh good lord, she's back...

I think so too. I bet it is at this time she is losing it and unleashing a verbal rage on him about him taking Mimi to Cancun, about feeling hurt, angry and jealous that he doesn't want HER to be his only girlfriend, how much she loves him...yada yada.. He didn't give in so she killed him. I think it was premeditated that if he didn't commit to her he was going to be a dead ex. No one can have him if she can't. The final showdown.
This is why I believe the gun came first. She would not just kill him without having an opportunity to 'let it all out', to make him listen to her rant and rage. The gun would have afforded her this opportunity, the knife would not have. He would have jumped out of that shower and kicked some butt. There is no way she just silently stabbed him in the heart with his eyes closed without having her say first. If his eyes were open and he saw it coming I believe he still could have defended himself from the blow, even in a sitting position. She sure didn't get to have her say by pointing a knife at him. He would have easily overcome her.

Great observation. How far, in her ninja story, did she get? The gunshot I know. Any stabbing or slicing?

No, The Fog is actually consistent; no account of any stabbing in the Ninja story either and the shot came first. I think she has truly blocked that memory out as it was obviously brutally gruesome. Doesn't mean it wasn't a completely conscious decision at the time.

Elizabeth Erwin‏@elizabetherwin

I'm in the courtroom w/Alexanders family and both sets of attys-no judge or #jodiarias right now. Attys will voice objections to jury ? soon

We already know she's guilty,can we deliberate now? lol

I'd imagine one would be 'Could this *advertiser censored* get on with it already!' LOL! :floorlaugh:

I dislike Nurmi with a PASSION. The 'how'd you feel' or 'what did you think about when this happened' bull***t is driving me literally insane.

OMG! It is snowing here in the Washington, DC area and we just had a rumble of thunder! Is this some kind of omen for this afternoon?! :what: :floorlaugh:

I love a thunder snowstorm

The over the top amount of questions from the Jury, a hundred of them; seriously?? This is VERY troublesome in my opinion. If the Prosecution had given their case to the extenet they should have and covered EVERY angle, explained every detail and discussed the MOTIVE behind this horrific murder, then that Jury should NOT have one question to ask. IMO, the Prosecution FAILED to give a direct motive as to WHY Arias did this. The Pro's danced around the subject but NEVER gave a complete reason. That Jury should by now have a VERY clear picture of the events that led up to the murder, the crime itself and the following time afterward. If I was the Pro's, I would be VERY worried and I am totally against Arias and I want her to get the Death Penalty, but I am not going to get my hopes up.

But it works both ways, does it not? If the jurors were convinced that Arias committed this crime in the manner she has described, with her interpretation of all the surrounding events, why would they have questions for her? It would be questions for the Pro witnesses yet to come, I would think.

ETA: She must feel like a celebrity at the moment. "Look at the attention I am getting, CA".

Elizabeth Erwin‏@elizabetherwin

I'm in the courtroom w/Alexanders family and both sets of attys-no judge or #jodiarias right now. Attys will voice objections to jury ? soon

Jodi is not allowed to be here for the 'any objections to the questions' phase.

I never believed the shower photos were posed. I believe he is upset about his encounter with Jodi. I think it is possible in at least some of the photos he is praying. JMO

Does anyone know if Martinez even asked for a recross? I bet he didn't...he prob did not want to subject the jury to anymore of her dribble because of him. I have no fear he will tie it all up nicely on close~

You would be a bad juror. You are basing your decision before you have been presented with ALL the facts in the case (from both prosecution and defense).

Well I received a jury summons for 3/25, I guess I need to start rehabing!:blushing:

not that it means anything, but the seal is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico