14 october 2011 press conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what information regarding Lisa's disappearance was gleaned from these pressers today? I'm at work and unable to grasp it all.

:tyou:

None, Nada, Zilch!:banghead:

Well, perhaps she wasn't sought out so much for her specialty, but because she has some connection through the family and knows a lot about these types of cases and also has a lot of contacts for additional resources. JMO

Connection for what? They can't investigate so what do they need connections for?

So confused. :waitasec:

I'm so sorry, i'm working so i didn't get to watch and can't get through 27 pages to search.. was this recorded and posted anywhere so i can watch it?

I tried to click on a few links but they were articles not the actual presser

Thank you ahead of time!

i agree. all this negativity is confusing me. this guy may not be perfect but he is trying. he is making an effort. Marissa Randazzo looks promising. i'm giving this guy a chance. i am still giving the family the benefit of the doubt. looking forward to new developments.

I think that shows great common sense and intelligence with an open mind. jmo

Can someone tell me what information regarding Lisa's disappearance was gleaned from these pressers today? I'm at work and unable to grasp it all.

You didn't miss a thing! If I'm not mistaken, Lisa's name was never even mentioned.......

My guess would be that either the parents have recieved threats or they anticipate that the parents might recieve threats. So they brought in a big gun threat assessment psychologist to help them prioritize any threats.

And they are giving warning to anyone who may have issued a threat or be anticipating making any threats.

I'm kind of warming up to ol' Wild Bill. If all we'd seen was the just-ended presser plus cousin Mike Lerette's statement earlier, at the "fiasco event," this would be a plus day. Docked a notch because of disorganization early.

Man you are tough....:floorlaugh:

The State is going to have a presser....fox news

I am giving the family my support til LE tells me something to cause me not to. That said, I question BS' presence in this case. The addition of Randazzo does seem promising to me tho. I have hope we may get somewhere in figuring out - what the heck happened to baby Lisa!

Prosecutors to hold press conference in a few minutes per FOX News

IIrc the family didn't give the videos to anyone, and certainly didn't sell them. I believe that they told a reporter where to look to find the videos on youtube. They probably COULD have sold them, but they didn't. That's another check mark in the "benefit of the doubt" side for me!

DA/Prosecutors' Office about to hold News Conference
Fox News Live
M Kelly

Directly about Lisa? I didn't get anything directly regarding Lisa.

There is a pro working to find lisa now. (bettedaviseyes started a thread for her)

There is a benefactor that asked him to come help and she is going to put up a 100,000 dollar reward.

He is having someone with a sterling reputation that he's not going to name yet that will confirm that the benefactor isn't a network.

I might have forgot some, I'm still digesting his presser. Someone else might add more for you Kim! :)

Heads up!!!

FOX National -

The DA / Prosecutors office in Kansas City is about to hold its own PC concering Baby Lisa.

FOX is showing the set-up and said they will cover it live when it starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member